matienko - the most pathetic TK

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Server Owner

matienko - the most pathetic TK

Postby egglaf » Sat Dec 18, 2010 18:34

Hey guys,

I was just playing on PS1 - northpole. I was sniping on that level, near to that cow, donkey or whatever it is, that kicks you away. Mr matienko find himself in need for my sniper rifle so he intentional TKed me for it. How absurd! I just got no words for it.

Unfortunatly there is no proof for it, except the message of TK itself. So im not certain of the additional useness of this post, but lets hope this will make him aware, that this kind of actions should never be done.

Anyone experienced something similair?

Greets and merry christmas for all!

Egglaf

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Dec 18, 2010 18:52

Hi

As you pointed out, without a concrete proof we can't realy warn or punish him but i will have a talk with Matienko and advice him to be more wise and watchful cause an intentional team kill is a major rulebreaking which is severely punished in our servers.

cya

Edit : had a talk with him right now, he said that he s realy sorry and he wont do it again, i ve requierd that he apologize to you for the trouble, tell me if he did it or not :wink: .

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 20:50

Hi,

matienko is my little brother :-)
He is only 13 so he is a little childish for som things.

When someone tks him he is really mad and he kills the guy who tks him.

He is sooo childish ;)

gratz

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:08

Hi,

Well, let's hope that a major social revelation will happen when he got 14 years old :wink:

I will have a chat with him when I see him. Thanks for your reaction guys!

Official Member

Postby DonaldDuck » Tue Dec 21, 2010 21:37

I have to say that Mr.Matienko as new player in server have been always gently guy and say always sorry for TK and even for TB. I just think it was a "moment of mood" that happens for everyone sometimes.

NB:Its nice to see young ppl in PS servers who are the real key for the Future of US/ET/PS and have chance to popularise and develop it.

We as "oldies" :D have to support them.

Duck

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Dec 21, 2010 22:10

DonaldDuck wrote:I have to say that Mr.Matienko as new player in server have been always gently guy and say always sorry for TK and even for TB. I just think it was a "moment of mood" that happens for everyone sometimes.

NB:Its nice to see young ppl in PS servers who are the real key for the Future of US/ET/PS and have chance to popularise and develop it.

We as "oldies" :D have to support them.

Duck

:good:

+1 ;)
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010