Ban 2

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

Ban 2

Postby bo0blik » Wed Dec 15, 2010 13:59

Now for what? Show mine cheat on server PS1? Enter in game, has passed 40 seconds and at once ban? It at you in Europe such humour?

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:09

you have a dirty guide and that simply got banned. thats our policy

the first unban was just a missunderstanding
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Noob

Postby bo0blik » Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:13

Has understood nothing that such *a dirty guide*

Spam Noob

Postby bo0blik » Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:16

Clearly, I so have understood it at you the politician such, to clean those who it is not pleasant, though there is no that any proof that I used cheat on server PS1

Spam Noob

Postby bo0blik » Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:48

Knowingly administrators of other communities laugh at you as over most no0bish the server, here one more example. Prove my use cheats you can't but thus so all accept on the the account... Means on the server there is no protection against boats and cheaters so here where a nursery of all cheaters and boats, now is clear why here all time play no0bs, which else understand nothing in it. It is possible to close a top in flood avoidance

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Dec 15, 2010 18:02

Prime Squadron policy is clear :

Code: Select all
Players with a Dirty Guid are not allowed to play on Prime Squadron servers and must be banned permanently, after their Guid is confirmed; flagged.

Your pbban is not lifted and your actuall guid is flagged , all PS admins have a full right to perm ban you following the policy above.

I wont comment all your bullshits,it would be giving more importance to something no one realy cares about around. You are lucky to have responsable and fair admins around, but feel free to leave us for other servers , good luck with a cheater label you will have to live with it from now cause not sure that all those admins who laugh on us could take it as we did.
Your departure will be a real loss for us , let's hope we will survive :wink: .

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010