Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Talented Spammer

well ... what's going on?!

Postby TalibKweli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14

in game name -> **merlin** aka **pwnthemhoes**
Admin who banned me -> not definitly but i'm really sure it was -|PS|-zielobj
reason -> bye bye you idiot ... lol ...
Length of the ban -> perm. ?

OK...hmm i know you're all got some differents with me about my behaviour and my 'whining' O.o rofl ... but anyway with no propose for no REALLY clear statemant for what i get banned ...

imo admin abuse from the finest and that multiple ways ...first just asked why he muted me cause i said before "what the heck. ive got over 100 hp O.o" ... then i was muted for 300 sec ...

then after the mute i asked why and he just replied cause im the most annoying player who is here ... hmm ... could be true but its about the point of view ... then i typed "hahaha funny" and the next screen i saw was ET main menu with the reason of kick "bye you tard" dont know what that means but ok ...

then i was coming back after some minutes i played solitair a round (lol i losed O.o) i was tryin 2 talk normal with him in pm but always he replied just 'thats ok' and 'i should watch my behave' and 'that was my last warn' and more and more .... dont know all ^^ ...

then the last thing i saw what he typed was "do you wanna menance me" after i telled him that i was makin since week screenshots about much things whats going on on ps1, and then i was banned ...

-> [img]file:///C:/ProgramData/Xfire/screenshots/wet-20101210-012809.png[/img] ...

and something what is important for me is not 2 get any mind about anything just that you all know PS1 is the only server i can play already cause my ETcfg has a failure nvm ...

so i just want 2 play 2 have fun and not get annoyed by any no sense discussion about my behaviour or whatever ...when it noone interest it gaves not for no reason the /ignorelist so just put me there when you dont like me i dont care =) ;) ... you'll should get ya eyes on players who do more wrong on server as my ass ... otherwise i just got my big mouth noone could change that and also i did not breaked any other rule(which was so bad that i should recive a kick or ban) i could remember so its just about my impressive way 2 talk =) ;) ...

omg guys take it easy just let me do my thing and do yours ... but stop handle my person as #1 on blacklist from whole world :O O.o ... ET is a game,we're all in some ways the same, everyone want 2 be fame, but in matter of a fact that was lame .. :D ;) ... make love not war!!! just let it beee let it beee !!! :) ... just unban me and then we can handle some deal's how we fix that problem with me and ya mind(s) :=) ... huuui that will be hardcore .... so just 2 long already so i stfu and whait for some reply i bet with myself who will be the first ... i know i win xD ;) ... Take care peace greetz merlin ....

ps : get a life :banana: :twisted: !!! ;)

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 14:15

not much to say
you simply start to menace me in german via pm
with that you just crossed the line

stick to your solitair
bye bye this wont be lifted
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 14:35

aha you got not much 2 say ... impossible ... cause you're an admin and you need 2 get clear with me about that ...

SIMPLY is nothing dude also not in ET ...

and i really please you 2 post any screenshot about MY MENACE in german at you ... i crossed already many lines yeah why not i'm just human :O ... i was lookin in dictonary about menace and i'm definitly SURE that i didnt does anything like this means ...

you typed really confusing yesterday and this question should yet be not provoking but do you was drunk? i mean, its ok when you was but dont let your frustration on me or what else was wrong with you...

i didnt provoked you , i didnt menace you , and i did no rulebreak instead it was talking to much "annoying stuff" like you was meaning ...

for me its clear an admin abuse from your side ...

but i know in a community its like in a family ... strangers like me get punished not the own family ... they can forgive and ofc when it does something to do with me ;) so why do you care? ...

whatever, for me i know that stuff already i just wanna go back and play on PS1 cause thats the only server it works for me on my damn pc ...

Fact is, the only rule i breaked for you was that i'm disturbing you personaly but that's not a reason for act like this rude/abuse ...

anyway we all can talk friendly why we not try it ;) :D ... and when you got soooo much problems about the way i'm talkin on server then just mute me 4 ever when you then happy :crazy: but don't ban me

... and yet can please bow say something cause i want 2 hear your opinion also cause you server owner ... and i hope that we please can close that, play and have some fun and forgett that holy shit stuff about so stressy things :party: ?!

take care peace merlin

:roll:

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Dec 10, 2010 14:49

[et_code] 1:22:40 saypriv: ^0**^7Pwn^0Them^7Hoes^0**: bim: dann merk dir halt nur ich mach von allem einen screen ... fast schon im minuten takt...

1:22:56 saypriv: ^0**^7Pwn^0Them^7Hoes^0**: bim: und hab schon durchgeschaut sind echt super sachen dabei ...

1:23:17 say: bimbambino: tnow you want to menace me???

1:23:23 saypriv: ^0**^7Pwn^0Them^7Hoes^0**: bim: gilt das bei euch wegen admin abuse genau so wie auf LL das man revoked wird ?[/et_code]

by request the last part of pm.. cant imagine that this provoking question is the "menacing" banreason, since mute or /ignore would do same, but whatever:
merlin, bows or my opinion wont help you since a ban is banners decision and responsibility, no matter how much sense is in it.
if anyone of you want more log-"proof" no matter for what, say so
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 15:16

yeah thx sebbel you're right

... if this is a "proof" or you wanna show more log"proofs"like you typed, dont sure but it's definitly that what i was send him in pm ... and right /ignore or a mute would be enough but he decided otherwise O.o ...

that what he was maybe understand under menance what i was say 2 him, was that i was telling him that do for all a screenshot ... maybe he thought i just was meaning him, no , i did from must stuff on the server screens just for when anyone, except me need it ,then i would post it in forums ...

the last pm looks like provoke ;yeah, im blessed 2 type some what looks like a provoke :D but im honestly when i mean that should not be like this ...

but anyway that what he did before, with the nosense mute for no definitly right reason, or the kick was annoying me and i just wanted that he knows that he should stop acting like he is feelin or got a mind to do all just 4 fun ...

sebbel wanna do me a favour and show me the logs about what he was maybe pm with other players on server ... maybe there was a tribunal against me 8O :loller: ....

can't go on with it its just freakin my nervs ... i just wanna go back play and stop this all ... let my by the way, then i will forgett that and i wanna try 2 be in future calm, behave and try 2 be more friendly 8) ... is that a deal or what ? ;) :banana: :beer: ...

Make love not war & stay clear from drugs :crazy: .... peace

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Dec 10, 2010 15:22

na.. other pm stuff is not directly related with ur request about ur ban..
no reason to bring priv chat to public
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 15:34

imo that sounds look like you wanna hide something from me :D ;) ...

but if you are sure that no pm chat from anyone about this time where i was on server and this happend, is relevant 2 bring it here that i get unbanned then dont show anything, but when you see some then post it cause everyone want 2 know except me whats the fault of this ...

so the reason why im banned are you all sure that you'll find it correct or what?

"bye bye you idiot" ...

lol show me that noone get a mute,warn or kick when he say that i main chat or somewhere else 2 and player,member or admin ... but the admin can call someone like this and take that as reason 2 ban someone :roll: :? ...

tell me that my mind is false about that when i say that's admin abuse? :spam:

should i say sry for anything would that make anyone happy, but then tell me for what and we wanna see :wth: ?!

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 15:37

I was there on the server yesterday too.

And indeed you are a very, very annoying player. You are always talking, always provoking, showing no respect, etc. You are crossing the border very frequently.

You were warned. Then kicked. Then banned. You had enough time to change your behaviour but you choose not to. After the kick you come back. That would have been a good moment to shut up en just play but no, you decide to start laughing at Ziels action.

Btw an admin will never use /ignore. That is the other way around.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 15:57

sry but this i can only play on ps1 because first it was your ETcfg and then it was your pc is just LOL for me.
ok maybe probs with other mods and also maybe with other versions. but you can play NQ1.2.3 on ps1 so why you should not be able to play NQ1.2.3 on other servers.

there where also talks and warns to you in the past but you just dont care.
yes i see this as a clear menace. because for me it looks like you are only around to annoy and try to get people doing a misstep in the hope to get them out from somewhere.

that are my last words and no chance for a deal
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 16:20

Viduus wrote:I was there on the server yesterday too.

And indeed you are a very, very annoying player. You are always talking, always provoking, showing no respect, etc. You are crossing the border very frequently.

hmm yeah that's your and from more the mind thx for that ... but do i care?
a little bit but not like this that i should stop to be myself for anyone .. i said i can change that i can play and we'll got no differents ...

but you're meanin about my always talkin, provoking or showing respect ... kinda of things i do, or not, thats only about the point of view ...

but respect is just a word ... not a feelin ... not the truth ... where you got the respect when people act with no fairness or even dont accept their own business ... respect got the same meanin like fear ... and when you dont feel it or accept in your own mind then dont do it ... imo ...

whatever like i said yeah im blessed 2 crossing the borders very often, but only cause most people couldn't block it for themself and just let it be ... who feel attacked by me, then i'm sry for that,and that you could not ignore it O.o ...

You were warned. Then kicked. Then banned. You had enough time to change your behaviour but you choose not to. After the kick you come back. That would have been a good moment to shut up en just play but no, you decide to start laughing at Ziels action.

for the reasons he was "warning" me, mute me, kick me or even banned i cant shut up ... cause that's also annoying like you're all thinkin about my behaviour ...

anyway i know that i can defend/explain my opinion, the situation,my person and you'r reactions here a hundred's of time's but you're all will find a way 2 turn it 360° in your truth, for your business and for your own care ... do nothing against your own family ... whatever its ok ...

but just unbann me and like i said we can try it again together and change it in a better way and be some peepz who wanna play, have fun and talking crazy stuff usw. ;) 8).... he-he-heeeeadshot :crazy: ...

Btw an admin will never use /ignore. That is the other way around.

yeah you got more commands to use for get your peace from some peepz ;) ...

:roll: :beware: ...

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 16:32

Zielobjekt wrote:sry but this i can only play on ps1 because first it was your ETcfg and then it was your pc is just LOL for me.
ok maybe probs with other mods and also maybe with other versions. but you can play NQ1.2.3 on ps1 so why you should not be able to play NQ1.2.3 on other servers.

k then its just LOL for you anyway it don't works to connect 2 other servers,that's a fact and i cant really explain why :wth: ....

there where also talks and warns to you in the past but you just dont care.
yes i see this as a clear menace. because for me it looks like you are only around to annoy and try to get people doing a misstep in the hope to get them out from somewhere.

hmm yeah i know that already thought i didnt checkd it O.o ... but no it was not a menace and not a annoying try 2 whait for some missteps of some peepz 2 hope 2 get them out from somewhere ...

when that should be like this why i didnt post then anything ?! :drool: ...

can you please tell me that with what reason you feel provoked 2 think about something what makes no sense for me?

that are my last words and no chance for a deal

are you sure? i don't think so thats that only your decision or?!

Official Member

Postby on1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 20:00

wow 2 much to read but just like to add i asked him to behave and be nice about 30 mins b4 the ban....some people just dont learn :(

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Dec 10, 2010 20:09

You PMed me so i have to add a lil reply here. I wont give any opinion about the ban itself, i was not on the server and only the banner who have my fully trust can judge about. I know Ziel and if he decided to perm ban you it mean that there was a real reason to had such a harsh punishement.

Now, you surly remember the discussion we had days ago. Ive adviced you to calm down a bit, trying to act like a normal and random player and avoid beein seen as the black sheep of the server. Other members as Hazardous also had a long discussion with you, pity that you didn t got the message or probably did n t wanted to give a real attention to them.

Reading your last lines and the promess of real changes, i would give you a chance and ask Ziel to be kind but as Seb said above, only him can decide to remove your ban or not :wink: .

PS : i will have a long week end and will be in Paris, will only be back on server mid next week, just for info.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:03

ok merlin i thought again about it and i will realy give you again a chance.
i realy hope you learn and will slow a bit down to a normal behavior

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:41

Case solved, Locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010