Bye my dear ps5!

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

Bye my dear ps5!

Postby DaRkMaN » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:45

There is nothing better to do but to write a topic on PS forum after 10 beers :)

Warren swaer to God this is the last :) no more prob with Darky :)

It was like yesterday i acidently connected from PS4 to PS5 and stayed there for 3 years
He he,those where times,i cant say for shure but i think people where not so much united like they are today,today everybody knows every regular player on server and thats great,just talk to each other,and have fun,it is not all abaout who is the best,it is abaout heaving fun!

:) To all my dear freinds on ps5,who gave me all does funny moments,who made me laugh,for those 3 years when life was not so kind to me,but still could make me smile,and still could say:"Darky relax"! :) Thx my freinds,if i wouldnt meet you,i wouldnt know some things abaout myself and world that soround us.It was a great pleasure being a part of something bigger,damn,if my eyes wouldnt so wet now,maybe it would be easyier to write this. :) Nabs,and you know on which i mean,dont let "our" PS5 get any better or any worse,becuse it is the best server or place,no matter how you call it,on this big wide world.keep it as it is,and all will be fine!
I wont go into names,becuse post would be to long to count all the great people i meet,from army they went.to hospital they visit,to children they got,to girls they had :)
Silly.but damn i could talk abaout storys,abaout people live s while playing on ps5 :)

Now to all morons and idiots who said i asslick and played for lvl s,you can take my lvl 7 and put it into your ass,and scream:"i am an idiot!!" :) or a moron what ever you prefer :) all the same for me since i dont like idiots.

To PS only one thing,to let Daghel go,was you bigest mistake,since 95 percent of all of us is not a half a men is!

Ah yes,to freinds who have me only on x fire,you can see here my e-mail,since i am turning x fire off!

Hope i will come to ps5 one day and to see you all again,and it will be hard to stay away,but like a movie says:men have to do,what a men have to do! :)

To Sebb,thx for everything,last wish i have,lock this topic soon as you see it!thx

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:44

Let me get this right... Your leaving? :(
Why 8O
Well good luck... Can't really make you stay can i?

:cry: :cry:
Well... We'll see again right? :P
Image :wth:

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:54

I still don't forget that moment which ruined our friendship, but that is past from my side actually it always was past but still I say good luck with your life and enjoy it. ;)

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:16

OOOO nain darky :O
stay :)
oh well was always fun with you enjoy ur real life :)

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:30

Darkie ....

darkman wrote:who said i asslick

you take over rly this word seriously ????? if yes ...yap beter if u go ....

sooryy i all time think u "mature " boy but now ... read this SHIT and must change my mind ....

who cares what says "STUPID" ppl ... they were always , and they will be always
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby Death » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:47

Sad to see you go mate

btw, well said
Thx my freinds,if i wouldnt meet you,i wouldnt know some things abaout myself and world that soround us.It was a great pleasure being a part of something bigger,

Gl in your real life and do come back sometime.

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Bronze Star

Postby fluffY » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:01

Meh, sad to see you leave, you were the most active in PS#5.
You were lately fun to chat with, I can still remember you from way back. Good luck with your life and, bye!
Come back soon! <3

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:50

R.I.P darky :wink: :wink: :wink:

no darky thx for all your frienship and support

see you later dude

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Spam Noob

Postby Kikinho » Sat Dec 04, 2010 13:11

Darkoo 8O what you talking abaout man ! i expect you on ps5 nothing else to say ......

Talented Spammer

Postby Bumba » Sat Dec 04, 2010 13:22

although i never had the chance to play with you, its sad to see a PS lover leave,
stay safe, take care, and please, come visit us now and then, because loads of people will miss your company :(

-B

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Sat Dec 04, 2010 13:44

holy shi.. 8O

Why nab, why are you leaving. :cry:
It's very sad, but it's your own decission and I respect it.
I want to thank you for the great 3 years we played together on #5. You were/are a great regular who helped keeping PS#5 alive. You are one of us, one of the nabs :) .

Without getting to sentimental I want to say once more:

Thanks Darko! :beer:
And it would be nice to still be in contact with you so we can talk about football or smth :p.

Your favourite, mature voice, nab. Davies.

AND REMEMBER, EVERY PS NAB PLAYER WILL COMEBACK. AS DAGHEL WILL COME BACK ONCE YOU WILL COMEBACK , I'M SURE.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sat Dec 04, 2010 14:18

Was kinda shocked in my first post so i'll make another one...

I feel sad that your leaving :(
You were the first to help me with ET... except Ammz of course :)
And i appreciate all the things you've done for me...
And come visit us sometime... gladly more than once :P

Good luck in your life! :wink:
Image :wth:

Spam Pro

Postby Epa » Sat Dec 04, 2010 15:57

You are great guy. Goodluck in your real life and take care.

I know you will come back sooner or later, everybody comes, i did and so will you ;)

Till we meet again, bye mate ;)

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Sat Dec 04, 2010 16:53

Darkman thats not funny dude.
you cant let us alone cmon.
lert us talk
cant belive it :?

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sat Dec 04, 2010 18:10

I've got the feeling that some stuff in your life agitated you and caused you to overreact on some situations - hey, we're all just people. Why leave PS5? You can just pause for a while and whenever you feel like playing a bit, you can pop in. Nobody's going to banish you for having a bad day or a bad image of you.

I hope that I'll see you again, if I won't, then I wish you good luck with whatever you plan to do in your life!

Official Member

Postby Union » Sat Dec 04, 2010 18:30

:cry:
Now who's gonna play for obj? :?
You, you and you, panic, the rest of you, come with me.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 18:36

Now to all morons and idiots who said i asslick and played for lvl s,you can take my lvl 7 and put it into your ass,and scream:"i am an idiot!!" or a moron what ever you prefer all the same for me since i dont like idiots.

Have a nice life.

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Sat Dec 04, 2010 18:40

I don't know you quite good, but i would like to ask what you wanna do in future?

Playing ET on another Server, playing an other game, or you want to concentrate at your real life?

Just, imo you take all abit too serious, it's just a game, people talk.. let them talking, if you know you are different, than just ignore them.

Now to all morons and idiots who said i asslick and played for lvl s,you can take my lvl 7 and put it into your ass,and scream:"i am an idiot!!" or a moron what ever you prefer all the same for me since i dont like idiots.

I guess you won't make them quite offended, they will just think.. "yes, he is away, finally!" - and they got what they wanted.
And this makes you look in a quite bad light.
- Once again, don't take it too serious.

Anyway, if you go, i wish you luck, merry Christmas to you.

Server Owner

Re: Bye my dear ps5!

Postby Sebbel » Sat Dec 04, 2010 19:43

DaRkMaN wrote:To Sebb,thx for everything,last wish i have,lock this topic soon as you see it!thx

although i dont get a single point of the rest of your post and im kinda totaly surprised in bad way, for first i just do as u wish
/locked
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010