you guys just dont like me!

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Pro

you guys just dont like me!

Postby MissFits » Wed Dec 01, 2010 0:34

banned again for a reason something like 'your reason is feel' or something stupid just because that wind up merchant scar it and that bambo, its ok when they kill us and say there stupid things but when we kill them which is 99.9% of the time they cry then this labber admin bans open your eyes its the other ones you should be keeping your eye on, if you got a problem with us killing you then go away get some practice dont cry, ill face the 4 day ban, just expressiong my emotions!

yolol

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:06

This videos speak for themselves.. I do not add another. (Please look all video)

This is the map when it came

http://rapidshare.com/files/434159039/2 ... con2.dm_84

This is a map before the ban

http://rapidshare.com/files/434159066/2 ... b27j.dm_84

This is the video when it is banned:

http://rapidshare.com/files/434158964/2 ... sert.dm_84

Brings respect for all others players pls before speaking.!!

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34

I like how you're not recording when you're saying things to us and our 52 year old father who isnt the best player in the world, in private messages sc4r.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:36

im NOT like u AROGANT behave !

if u laught for rest players ..all OK ....
if ppl react for u provoke ...... u no STOPED, no change behave, only answer next "bad word/behave" ....

u no can keep emotions on reins ...

loook first for oneself ..... rest be easy .... find mistake ,fix it ,back to server ..

dont tell : you guys just dont like me! ... its not true ....

Saukko muted u before ..... for what ? remember ?

show me u good side ... beacuse i see only us "dark side "

4 days its not long .... ..i hope u find all us mistake .... and fixed .....
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:38

I just wish Bambo (mainly) Dexter and Sc4r would just not say things in the first place or spam their !owned macros when they get a kill, can't we just all play together and have fun?

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:04

look lier...
1st I only used game command "Enemy is Weakned" ...
2nd. You and Your bro laugh all the time about others english...
3rd. when Yolol got banned You start to LIE like a kid saying that I send You privs with crap etc... Prove it or leave it.
4th. Falbik never defend Us cause we are Polish...

I don`t have nothing personal to You and Your family but ya`all make ppl mad with stupid talk etc. Each time Ya connect there are problems... ask Yourself why?!

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:30

Ok, my time to step in. As I want and only want justice I suggest investigating where whole thing got started. Why you are bit rude against each other. So we need logs (PMs and public messages) to make judges what to do with each of you who were involved making this mess.

@yolol As I said I didn't give that warning in this case mute and warn for nothing. So I ask where this all started ?

@Pirate I expect that you are petelol so... You got that point that why you can't just have fun together but I must ask what are those things what they have said in first place ? And also it would be nice to have proofs about what who have said about your father.

@Bambo We don't know yet who is the liar here and that is why I want to investigate what happened and who started it.

Of course it's just a 4 days ban so it was a warning that next won't be that short. But don't worry I will make sure that everyone's point of view will be investigated how and what really happened.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Wed Dec 01, 2010 13:30

I dont have proof of anything, i just connect to play and have fun but if they all want to start talking nonsense about me and my family then i wont just stay quiet and say anything. Ive had enough of this, everytime, i think we will just find another server to play on.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Dec 01, 2010 13:56

NinjaPirate wrote:I dont have proof of anything, i just connect to play and have fun but if they all want to start talking nonsense about me and my family then i wont just stay quiet and say anything. Ive had enough of this, everytime, i think we will just find another server to play on.

I know you keep your side for your family and I respect that. Because I want that both sides are happy. That is why I ask somebody to dig those logs and stop this "war" at once and for all.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Wed Dec 01, 2010 15:49

I agree Saukko, i will talk with my younger brother and father when they are back from work. It would be nice if we could all be friends as bambo scar and dexter always give us a good fight, peace.

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Thu Dec 02, 2010 0:20

i agree with ninja (petelol) we just want to play for fun scar it is a wind up merchant him and bambo hav these ways of tring to annoy us, if he kills me ( which isnt often) he will say 'ONE ON ONE YOU ARE NOTHING' all this rubbish and i just lol it off, then when i just say !owned bambo says dont provoke???? UMM isnt !owned a command if its a command its there to be used so thats not provoke :) i know my rights, but seeyou in 3 days and there will be no more arguing just want to pwn thats all. thanks

yolol.

Spam Pro

Postby DeXt3R » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:26

i'm starting fight? :wth: u r kidding ??

:wth: and i was writting all the time !owned !owned !owned?
u were happy when u kill me and all the time writing it...

and u can ask other ppl who plays on ps servers am i bad, rude, childish, and else...

and if u have proofs pls post it and i will get punishment but if not pls dont write about me bad words ...

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27

Just all stop this -.-

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47

DeXt3R wrote:i'm starting fight? :wth: u r kidding ??

:wth: and i was writting all the time !owned !owned !owned?
u were happy when u kill me and all the time writing it...

and u can ask other ppl who plays on ps servers am i bad, rude, childish, and else...

and if u have proofs pls post it and i will get punishment but if not pls dont write about me bad words ...

Actually Dexy no1 accused u of anything, all he said is he wants that you, bambos and sc4r put on a good fight IN GAME, and stop arguing arround pissing u guys off each others, lol, and i even guess this is going pretty offtopic, maybe some1 can /lock it and peace see u all on server for nice games and OFC some !owned too ;) :lol:

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:11

at last ...

stoped this nonsence ...

i punish miss (next can be U /dex,sturm.bambo ) .. door to PS3 open after 2 days ....

i saw what u did all sturm ,bambo,dext & lol-team ..i hope this leasson giv u somethink more not only place to "childish behave"

Grow UP all ( me too ^^)

se ya PS3 again ...

@@ christmas comming ... time to peace .lov ..etc ... u know :wink:

/Locked pliz

Ninja edit:
Logs have been read and it has been seen who has said and what. As it seems its not going anywhere anymore and guys included think all is said lets lock.
But, THINK BEFORE YOU SAY, IF THERE IS RISK SOMEONE GETS INSULTED, DO NOT SAY!
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010