TS PS#5-night

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Event Committee

TS PS#5-night

Postby FALBIK » Fri Nov 26, 2010 19:51

juhu ....

last night some members/players used TS .... for me .... rly funny hear "sexy" voices people when i always think "mature" boys ... :lol:

i hope in future more & more players joined TS by speak (or try spaek like me ) ... fight + TS giv many situation when i laugh hear comments enemies/temmates ...

^^
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Re: TS PS#5-night

Postby davies » Fri Nov 26, 2010 20:38

FALBIK wrote:
when i always think "mature" boys ... :lol:

Waiting for darkman's response :roll:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Fri Nov 26, 2010 21:05

Dmg has been using TS servers often during holidays. And it was strictly polish channel :)

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Fri Nov 26, 2010 22:14

I'll pop in a few times when I can play again :)

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Fri Nov 26, 2010 23:38

TS rocks.
yesterday i heard the voices of ziel, tomy, seb and darky.
was pretty nice thing to talk to them.
i will use ts in future too 8)

Ers

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sat Nov 27, 2010 0:32

he he,what mine respone?? :)
Have to tell you Davy after yesterday when i was thinkig i was talking a lot,trust me,i am the quiet one :)
But yes it was real funny yesterday,especaliy that i for the first time heard some voices and know guys for more then two years,it was totaly new experiance,and i really look foward for next time,only Falby buy microphone,so i am not alone with germans,they make fun of me and i dont understand a thing they say :)
Yes,have to say Ziel was the bigest suprise for me,never looked on him that way,and that guy can laugh aallll niiiiggght long :) :) :)
But was very happy all day today,thinking abaout voices i heard,real funny to know somebody for 2 years and then for the first time hear his voice,wonderfull experinace. :) :)
And well,hope,that i meat in real life some of you from yesterday would be top of the world,but for now i am happy with teamspeak. :)

EDIT: ah davy you are thinkig when i heard your voice over skayp?well teamspeak is much better,and yes Falby when you hear Davy voice ,lol,then you can say you heard real men voice :) :)

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58

Yes,have to say Ziel was the bigest suprise for me,never looked on him that way,and that guy can laugh aallll niiiiggght long

Indeed, he's an awesome guy on voice-chat, damn less stricter than you imagine of his way to act in-game/forums! :P

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Sat Nov 27, 2010 13:53

DaRkMaN wrote:
EDIT: ah davy you are thinkig when i heard your voice over skayp?well teamspeak is much better,and yes Falby when you hear Davy voice ,lol,then you can say you heard real men voice :) :)

:roll: lalalalla
ImageImage
ImageImage

Spam Kid

Postby GooGle » Wed Dec 01, 2010 17:18

damn hope that i can use TS again. atm my connection cant handle fight and TS

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010