rude ps3

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

Re: same at ps5

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Nov 25, 2010 0:54

From the pic above:

DeatHDevVil's ban evading, this time on PS #5 :>
sorry for going offtop

I always repeat that players play this game to have fun and it's in their case as well to even teams otherwise the game is unfair. If you won't stand for the rights of even teams why someone else would? Take it in consideration.

If you see uneven teams don't go to spec, you make the teams even more uneven.

My three cents
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Event Committee

Re: same at ps5

Postby FALBIK » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51

St-Shadow wrote:From the pic above:

DeatHDevVil's ban evading, this time on PS #5 :>
sorry for going offtop

thx for info Shadi 8)
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:14

Keeks wrote:By not saying it, or even saying something like "Finally", you express the contempt of the player who evened.

so by not saying anything for something i haven't asked for and which is in rules, i automatically contempt him?

u are not comparing this from all aspects. what me and darkman are saying is that it should be (and is with certain groups) so common that we wouldn't even notice the fix from ourselves or others. and it's possible to get every1 to do so by setting a harder rule for it.

i do not force everyone to make sacrifices by balancing teams. they should realize that it will benefit them (and ofc others) more than their sprees and camping spots.

the sk, sc or any other rule from server behavior control is many times more bearable than uneven teams (imo).

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:19

DeXt3R wrote:
2. maybe make better auto leaving bots, coz when teams r like this 2 ppl + 2 bots and 1ppl + 3 bots some join team witch 2 ppl, but if u can "make something" ;) that in teams always were i bot less then in other one like this 2ppl + 2bot and 1ppl + 2bots than we can join only team with 3 players(1ppl + 2 bots) so it would be good :)

[/size]

go spec, then join other team.. easy ;) this issue was on the last nq version, fixed now

Spam Pro

Postby DeXt3R » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42

SturmGonzo wrote:go spec, then join other team.. easy ;) this issue was on the last nq version, fixed now

i know that :) but no everyone do it :(

Spam Kid

Postby Keeks » Thu Nov 25, 2010 14:46

Diamond wrote:
Keeks wrote:By not saying it, or even saying something like "Finally", you express the contempt of the player who evened.

so by not saying anything for something i haven't asked for and which is in rules, i automatically contempt him?

u are not comparing this from all aspects. what me and darkman are saying is that it should be (and is with certain groups) so common that we wouldn't even notice the fix from ourselves or others. and it's possible to get every1 to do so by setting a harder rule for it.

i do not force everyone to make sacrifices by balancing teams. they should realize that it will benefit them (and ofc others) more than their sprees and camping spots.

the sk, sc or any other rule from server behavior control is many times more bearable than uneven teams (imo).

Depends on circumstances ofc, but in some way - yes. Hard to expain, but doesnt matter actually.

What I've pointed already, the teams are mostly not evened because nobody notices they are not even! Thats why there is mostly need to say it in chat. But what is actually funny is when "stronger" team member calls for team evening. He can have a reason why to stay on team, but anyway, looks kinda funny. And also the count ballancing could lead to great skill unbalance.

Mostly the uneven teams are fixed by connecting players so you dont notice at all.

But what I really hate is when players go spec from weaker team just to strenghten the uneven play...

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 14:54

Ok, I'll give u nice example why we should switch teams. It was on PS#5, map Baserace desert. There were n allies and n+1 axis, I was at axis. For the first 5 minutes i had great frag rate (like 20 frags after these 5 mins). But later in the game axis started to overwhelm allies, but allies were more objective-oriented and suprisingly they were the ones, who led in 'baserace' itself and they build quite fortified base (they had concrete walls). So this situation became uninteresting because axis were mostly camping near allied base gate, so all the frags were shared between whole team, I couldn't shoot allies from ouside, through walls, since they were concrete and lastly it was hard to find many allies outside their base. Therefore my frags/minute rate dropper dramatically and I was sad :( So, what I did? I joined allies. In formal way they were winning (having more developed base) but in fact they were almost slaughtered by axis, so I think it made teams more even. And what more important for me, I had ALL map full of enemies here and there. I only had to sneak out by side doors, so I could make good frags again and it was fun :)

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Nov 25, 2010 18:37

Guys but in my opinion you are here mixing two things,1. EVEN TEAMS and 2. ARE TEAM BALANCED BY STRENGHT

EVEN TEAMS--means that between axis and allies should always be max diference 1 player in number nothing else
TEAM BALANCED BY STRENGHT--idk,but would really like to know answer on this thing,what does same teams mean?? who can decide if teams are evened??
i mean if they where,then baserace would never END,because teams are evened and map cant be finished,right?

So no matter if axis are stronger,teams should be EVENED by number no matter what,and on the end you can politely ask ADMIN to !shuflle,if one team is far more stronger then other.
Why?becuse you lost map against stronger team,give them hand and say:"you are better",but if you lose a map becuse other team had 4 players more,then it was not a FAIR fight.
Only in rare situations,example, i saw on p5 that idk 5 of us agreed that we dont need even teams,even if opositte team had 8 players,but that,lol is really rare.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 19:23

But shuffle often gives nothing, cause XP does not equal skill.

Spam Kid

Postby GooGle » Wed Dec 01, 2010 17:15

yeah i saw this happening a lot on ps3 that teams are unfair and people just dont want to change team cause they are afraid that they cant kill then anymore.
i agree about the option to give candidate the !put option but guess that that is something for the HAs. Or just go spec team will filled up with bots?
however hope that ppl will be nice and even teams..

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010