Gohan-san2001

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Bronze Star

Gohan-san2001

Postby GokuSan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 19:19

Hey guys,
as most of you know by now, Gohan-san2001 is my little brother and I learned today he got banned for "go read the rules cya" or something of this kind.

He told me he was just talking to the admin who banned him and that he's from The Netherlands.
Could anyone check the banlist and enlighten me so I can discuss with the considered admin?
Not that I care but he liked to play there.

Cheers :)

e: his name was Scoobi-doo he just told me :wink:
Last edited by GokuSan on Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby wuju » Thu Nov 18, 2010 19:52

I cant find him in banlist so maby it was just a !kick

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:00

Nah, it wasn't.
I just checked it and he still is. :/

edited my post ^^
Last edited by GokuSan on Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby wuju » Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:01

werid one, maby he was useing some other nick?

ok now i know what u say about

[et_code]-|PS|-HeadhunterZ 2 days No, read the rules they tell
you everything you want to know. Cya[/et_code]

just w8 for his reply

Veteran

Postby zombie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:08

I banned you because of your annoying (spam) attitude

You ask the whole time can I join PS, can I get a level. Answer is no. That's why I referred to the rulebook. Ban will stay so you can learn from it.

Cya in two days.
HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:10

zombie wrote:I banned you because of your annoying (spam) attitude

You ask the whole time can I join PS, can I get a level. Answer is no. That's why I referred to the rulebook. Ban will stay so you can learn from it.

Cya in two days.

It's my brother, huh, not me!
Will tell him about, thanks.

Veteran

Postby zombie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:13

Yea, but like you can read many times at forums: you're responsible for your account. I would appreciate it gok if you teach your brother to behave a little bit.
HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 20:17

zombie wrote:Yea, but like you can read many times at forums: you're responsible for your account. I would appreciate it gok if you teach your brother to behave a little bit.

It ain't my account, it's his afaik lol Didn't even checked if I'm banned as well or anything.
And I'm telling him whole time to not camp around spawn, to not kill in spawn, etc etc :) But he's young, and he needs time to learn, you know.

e: I'm not banned and could I PLEASE request that everytime he gets kicked/banned for any reason, to PM on the forum the reason he got kicked/banned for? So I'd tell him what he did and stuff.

He speaks french and dutch by the way, could be helpful for the good hearts that want to help. :)

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:54

GokuSan wrote:
zombie wrote:Yea, but like you can read many times at forums: you're responsible for your account. I would appreciate it gok if you teach your brother to behave a little bit.

It ain't my account, it's his afaik lol Didn't even checked if I'm banned as well or anything.
And I'm telling him whole time to not camp around spawn, to not kill in spawn, etc etc :) But he's young, and he needs time to learn, you know.

e: I'm not banned and could I PLEASE request that everytime he gets kicked/banned for any reason, to PM on the forum the reason he got kicked/banned for? So I'd tell him what he did and stuff.

He speaks french and dutch by the way, could be helpful for the good hearts that want to help. :)

Ofcourse we can inform you, but could you for us do something back? It's hard for us o make him clear how we want him to behave, since he does not speak english well. Could you inform him on these points: spam and recruitment ( so no, he can't be ps member).

Thx for your post anyway goku ;) Good to know he is your brother.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:28

Smadje wrote:
GokuSan wrote:

Ofcourse we can inform you, but could you for us do something back? It's hard for us o make him clear how we want him to behave, since he does not speak english well. Could you inform him on these points: spam and recruitment ( so no, he can't be ps member).

Thx for your post anyway goku ;) Good to know he is your brother.

Well I try mate, I really do.. Told him today to not ask for membership/levels as soon as he gets unbanned. Told him already to not SK/SC/TK/TB, etc.. But he has Goku's blood, you know.. And you know how I've been acting in the past, so.. :D

e: & btw, when I showed him the memberlist so he could show me who banned him, he told me Evil and you (smad) are nice guys and he always says hi to you. lol :roll:

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:56

thats correct. in some cases he can be nice as everyone els.
but i think zombo ends up with (such questions u read above)
as he also ask me couple of times wich i just ignore or explain in dutch he shouldnt ask and try to explain in details and slowy so he can follow and fully understand

funny part = he pm me alot of times for spec999 a lvl and a smoke
whatever that smoke means ^^

anyhow cool ur not banned hope your lil bro learn something from this.
peach out and lets hope to see your lil bro in few days ;)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Nov 25, 2010 19:52

Ok , he again did a huge SK on Goldrush today , killing 3 people including me. I ve warned him and told him (in french) that it will be the last chance for him so let s make it clear, it was the very last chance and after that it will only be harsh actions and by this i mean perm ban. Bro or not , we were enough forgiving cause your bro stories but now it s over. People are there to have fun and don t realy care if the heckler who bother them is a brother of somebody or not, he will be punished as a random player from now. We are not here to playing educators and maybe it s time to ask yourself if it s a good thing to let play a kid playing on a public server.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Nov 25, 2010 20:51

Goku, I can send you my brother over to you (spycow) and let my brother teach your brother how to act properly on the servers? ;) I too did have some difficulties making him adjust to the server rules and not annoy people. I even took matters into my own hands and beat him up for breaking the rules.

Just make it clear to him in a harsh way that you can not prevent him from being banned for lifetime. Only he can prevent it by playing by the rules and not do stuff by impulse (spawnkilling, teamkilling because of temper, etc.)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Fri Nov 26, 2010 0:26

BOWDOWN wrote:Ok , he again did a huge SK on Goldrush today , killing 3 people including me. I ve warned him and told him (in french) that it will be the last chance for him so let s make it clear, it was the very last chance and after that it will only be harsh actions and by this i mean perm ban. Bro or not , we were enough forgiving cause your bro stories but now it s over. People are there to have fun and don t realy care if the heckler who bother them is a brother of somebody or not, he will be punished as a random player from now. We are not here to playing educators and maybe it s time to ask yourself if it s a good thing to let play a kid playing on a public server.

Hmm.. He didn't tell me about.. I even remember asking when we were at dinner table today if he got kicked recently already and he told me zero times since his unban.
Well Bow, I understand you and I won't hold you to ban him if you think it's needed; I can't do more than I did already.
What did he said when you talked to him in French?

Ammz wrote:Goku, I can send you my brother over to you (spycow) and let my brother teach your brother how to act properly on the servers? ;) I too did have some difficulties making him adjust to the server rules and not annoy people. I even took matters into my own hands and beat him up for breaking the rules.

Just make it clear to him in a harsh way that you can not prevent him from being banned for lifetime. Only he can prevent it by playing by the rules and not do stuff by impulse (spawnkilling, teamkilling because of temper, etc.)

That's very kind of you but if myself, by being next to him, explained him what to do and to not do doesn't help, I can't believe your brother would help in anything. (no offence of course) Plus, he barely understands English..

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:55

i know i should not post, but since i had mich fun with Goku, and since he got my dog's name.. :lol: :lol:

instead of waiting for a ban y u just dont delete his game from his comp for some days, if he would be MY lil bro i would have unpplugged harddrive and took it to Safe, after a week remounted, if he keeps doing the same just 2 weeks, i dunno how ur status is but a permban for him can easy be a perm ban for the whole family if u guys use same conn. , and it would suck not having u arround.. :?

try to do something b4 it's irreparable pliiissss

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:15

SturmGonzo wrote:i know i should not post, but since i had mich fun with Goku, and since he got my dog's name.. :lol: :lol:

instead of waiting for a ban y u just dont delete his game from his comp for some days, if he would be MY lil bro i would have unpplugged harddrive and took it to Safe, after a week remounted, if he keeps doing the same just 2 weeks, i dunno how ur status is but a permban for him can easy be a perm ban for the whole family if u guys use same conn. , and it would suck not having u arround.. :?

try to do something b4 it's irreparable pliiissss

Don't worry, tried it already, if he's banned, I'm not hitten at all.
And it's not like I'm playing regularly on PS nowadays. :)

But thanks for your backup, appreciate it. ;)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010