Kick ass competition

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Kid

Postby Jogy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 20:14

I was couple days off and lots have happened. 8O But good to see that there is now score to beat. I'm sure that 28 won't be the winning score. :twisted:

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Nov 21, 2010 20:18

If i didn't play on Goldendunk on 15min would end on 30...
IF! Lands said yes to some minutes more :roll:
Image :wth:

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Sun Nov 21, 2010 20:49

Yes, he hasn't registered and he probably wouldn't.
I like this competition, but as an offtopic I'd like to say that 1-kick-instant-kill is a nonsense itself. If u need many bullets to kill someone (not hitting hs), than how come that u can kill person with a kick?! Dying like that is pissing off and I would be happy if this feature disappear in near future...

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sun Nov 21, 2010 22:53

DMG_Kowi wrote:Yes, he hasn't registered and he probably wouldn't.
I like this competition, but as an offtopic I'd like to say that 1-kick-instant-kill is a nonsense itself. If u need many bullets to kill someone (not hitting hs), than how come that u can kill person with a kick?! Dying like that is pissing off and I would be happy if this feature disappear in near future...

Well, that is ET physics for you my dear friend!

1. Lesson - Since ET is an old game, the gamers have adapted to the harsh environment of the battlefield and have therefore grown immune to bullets penetrating their helmets and parts of their bodies. Hence making them nearly impossible to bring down with a few bullets. That is what we call "evolution of the fittest - Darwin!"

2. Lesson - The Balls, these are a very, very sensitive area and the clever ET player has therefore taught himself new methods to effectively put an enemy down by a kick in the groint. Don't we all lay down on the floor when we get hit there? ;)
Now imagine getting kicked by a hard-ass soldier carrying a 20 lbs bazooka 24/7!

That was a little info from your dearest - Ammz :)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010