Official Member

Rulebreakers

Postby hdoubls » Sun Nov 14, 2010 21:31

Hello!

Baserace map, 14/11 18:34GMT+1

Rulebreakers:

Leo <- multi SK (Mortar)

BoemeRang <- 1 SK

Mr Waldus <-1 SK (300000Xp, he should know the Rules :!:)

ShAine (: <- 2 SKs + Ultra SK

Samir :3 <- 1 SK

=f|a=do0m <- 1 SK + 1 Intentional TK (Warned for the TK by -|PS|-PanCake)

STL (GER) <- 1 SK

Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/430859108/2 ... sert.dm_84
Big thanks to Falb!k

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Sun Nov 14, 2010 21:43

Lol 1sk/map is not something to talk about outloud. Every map I do 1 frag that may be considered sk. So what? For 1 sk u get warned or someone just tells u 'don't sk man'. I think such posts are reasonable when someone does massive sk and there's no admin on serv, so such person cannot be punished right away.

Veteran

Re: Rulebreakers

Postby Pancake » Sun Nov 14, 2010 22:00

Hi,
@Kowi: Like he said, there are also some really hard Skers on the Demo
@Doubl: Ty for posting, like I already said ingame

- shAine -> got banned for Massive Rulebreaking for 4 days now, so he is out for a while, if he comes back and still doesnt know the rules i would say its time for a perm. ban
- Leo -> always hitting the spawn with his mortar and still doesnt understand what he did wrong, at the following map someone said to him to read the rulebook and he just answered "I cant, i'm italian"

The rest, hm okay, Sking can happen once, so i dont see there so a big problem with it.

.pan

Btw, wanted to upload it to our own Uploadtool (http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads/) but my inet sucks atm, so would be nice if someone could it upload there for the non-rapidshare-premium users.
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sun Nov 14, 2010 22:19

I have on my hard disc lot of demos (and still all in my HD) of people doing 1 sk but I didn't open a new topic for them, I know its not interesting to post theme, but when there is a demo with a leo or shAine for example, am obligated too post all the spawnkillers, those who did 1 sk (When members are disconnected or afk) will probably receive a warning PM by PS members to avoid rulebreaking next time!
Big thanks to Falb!k

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Sun Nov 14, 2010 22:44

It's ok. What I mean is that you should only mention these most violent SKers and leave those one-time SKers.

Spam Kid

Postby Keeks » Mon Nov 15, 2010 0:25

unintentional SK can happen time by time...espec on map like baserace, where the spawn is wide open.

But shAine was really annoying. He did SK on purpose, knew, it was forbidden, and obviously he was having fun for being warned. In fact, imo the mass SK was reaction on him being warned for first SK. Good for him he got only 4 day ban...

Spam Kid

Postby Eikkel » Mon Nov 15, 2010 16:06

Ok maybe when 1 ppl do sk and wont do it its ok.
But if 7 ppl do sk at one map there's something wrong!
For 1 kill skers for me just shoould be a warn but saved.NO just !warn [nick] but saved anywhere and there should be a list of warns for whole things wrong.

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Mon Nov 15, 2010 17:41

Eikkel wrote:Ok maybe when 1 ppl do sk and wont do it its ok.
But if 7 ppl do sk at one map there's something wrong!
For 1 kill skers for me just shoould be a warn but saved.NO just !warn [nick] but saved anywhere and there should be a list of warns for whole things wrong.

Best explanation 8) thanks.
Big thanks to Falb!k

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Mon Nov 15, 2010 20:18

if i can say, the "warn counter" is a good idea imo, cuz many peoples thinks a warn is forgotten soon, and in fact it is so, and many many even regulars, play rough sometimes, with sk, sc and whatsoever, :roll: :roll: but well, PS is a great community, if it's so great there must be areason, and it is "they know what to do"

still the warn counter a good thing..

greetings Gonz

Talented Spammer

Postby Bumba » Mon Nov 15, 2010 20:27

SturmGonzo wrote:if i can say, the "warn counter" is a good idea imo, cuz many peoples thinks a warn is forgotten soon, and in fact it is so, and many many even regulars, play rough sometimes, with sk, sc and whatsoever, :roll: :roll: but well, PS is a great community, if it's so great there must be areason, and it is "they know what to do"

still the warn counter a good thing..

greetings Gonz

+1

i think 3 warns would be able to get kicked or in serious cases ban for around a week ?
depends on what it is (SC, SK, TK, TB, ..)

Official Member

Postby wuju » Mon Nov 15, 2010 20:38

i think it will be almost imposible to create somethink like !warn
counter while we are playing on 1.2.3 nq version.

TY for your great job Double :)

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:53

wuju wrote:i think it will be almost imposible to create somethink like !warn

time to uuuuppp date :D :lol: :banana: :banana:

nah kiddyn but still... it would be great, at least where it is possible..
pretty sure i ve seen it some times ago somewhere, or was it maybe jaynap mod.. cant remember

well... :offtopic: lol let's leave the world like it is

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Wed Nov 17, 2010 16:36

wuju wrote:i think it will be almost imposible to create somethink like !warn

TY for your great job Double :)

I think I can remember seeing thins about 3 years ago on Bunker servers, if I remember right and it was No Quarter if it was released already.
It was like a limit of 7 warns, and at the 7th !warn you get auto kicked for 15 minutes for too much warns.

Would be cool to use that tho, but better open a new topic about it to have a general opinion.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Wed Nov 17, 2010 19:27

not rly cause the warn system wont fully reset when kicked of many warns.
u have to !unwarn them
thats very annoying.

plenty admins arround and if none are best thing u can do is go spec make demo keep eyes open good dont talk rude or anything to the person who break rules post demo here.
and we will get em as we are at server asap.
also u can join other ps server to get an admin.

imo changing stuff arround server can be a good thing but imo i say no.

Anyhow this topic is kind old over the past days and i think most of the peeps listed by doubl has alrdy been taken care off.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 0:05

Evil wrote:not rly cause the warn system wont fully reset when kicked of many warns.
u have to !unwarn them
thats very annoying.

plenty admins arround and if none are best thing u can do is go spec make demo keep eyes open good dont talk rude or anything to the person who break rules post demo here.
and we will get em as we are at server asap.
also u can join other ps server to get an admin.

imo changing stuff arround server can be a good thing but imo i say no.

Anyhow this topic is kind old over the past days and i think most of the peeps listed by doubl has alrdy been taken care off.

I talk about something that was 3 years ago, it might've been updated by now, don't you think? :wink:

Do however you feel it anyway. :)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010