Un ban me pleas

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

Un ban me pleas

Postby Xulux » Thu Nov 11, 2010 15:25

I was baned on Ps1 unfortunatly... Not for long time, but please can you stop my ban? I was baned for SK. I think it was accidentally... I apologize for this:D:D

Xulux

I'm waiting for your decision, and if you can write me for what Exactly i was baned.

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 16:03

As i've already said at PS#5, fifteen minutes ago, the admin who has banned you is -|PS|-Rapidhail, because you killed somebody near or in the spawn area.

Your ban will be lifted in 2 days.

My advise for you:
If somebody is shooting you from spawn (which is spawncamping), try to fall back next time and kill him somewhere else. Those cases are always a bit unpleasant, so try to prevent getting into such situations and everything is fine.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Nov 11, 2010 16:04

Here is your ban :

[et_code][ban]
name = Xulux
guid = *
ip = *
reason = no sk
made = 11/10/10 19:51:00
expires = 343183860
banner = ^7-|P^1S|-^7-=Rapid^1Hail=-[/et_code]

Wait for Rapidhail's reply.

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Thu Nov 11, 2010 17:10

I'l waiting....

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Thu Nov 11, 2010 17:34

You know what guys? It's funny, I done something not wanting, and I had ban for more than 3 days...

Some days ago one man killed me in spawn 5 times, I appear and die 5 times, i was writing about it to some ps, but nothing happened.... And it was not one time... Funny rite?

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Nov 11, 2010 17:53

Xulux wrote:You know what guys? It's funny, I done something not wanting, and I had ban for more than 3 days...

Some days ago one man killed me in spawn 5 times, I appear and die 5 times, i was writing about it to some ps, but nothing happened.... And it was not one time... Funny rite?

You should take a demo of it next time.
This time, Rapidhail clearly saw you doing it so he could ban you with proves. You can't give any proofs of what you're saying.

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Thu Nov 11, 2010 18:01

Cleary saw what? I was killed i think 3 person... One i was running and some guys started to shoot me. He was on spawn but he shoot at me, so i kill him, secend person. Somebody was doing mortar running so i killed him , not i house where axis started game, and last was person not in home but on the bridge with one home to secend... If it spawn killing, not only there where they appear, i just don't know... But in place where theye appear i don't kill....

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Thu Nov 11, 2010 18:15

Let's keep this topic between the banner and the one who is banned. :wink:

Thnxs!

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Thu Nov 11, 2010 19:36

Xulux wrote:Cleary saw what? I was killed i think 3 person... One i was running and some guys started to shoot me. He was on spawn but he shoot at me, so i kill him, secend person. Somebody was doing mortar running so i killed him , not i house where axis started game, and last was person not in home but on the bridge with one home to secend... If it spawn killing, not only there where they appear, i just don't know... But in place where theye appear i don't kill....

If you are going through spawn, they can shoot you but you can't shoot them.
If they are Spawn Camping - it depends on admin, but better if you won't kill him, just report to Admin.
Exactly You killed me in spawn place and I wasn't doing anything, just standing there for a while.
I'll unban You tommorow. At Friday.
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Spam Noob

Postby darson » Thu Nov 11, 2010 20:20

RapidHail wrote:I'll unban You tommorow. At Friday.

Unban him today please. He is a new player and could missed that you were in spawn. Anyway thats a kind of map with ""two please spawn" as I remember.

thx (and don't treat this personal Rapid...)

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Thu Nov 11, 2010 20:22

Thanks for reply, but can you tell me one thing? Axis in this map are appear in house, inside house, At least i knowing that... If i play in this map like axis i never started outside the house and I don't kill anybody in house, it was outside the house, so it was not spawn killing... Am I right? Or not? I don't remember I was run in to the house, or shooting among the window... If i don't write true just write me.... An that one person who do spawn camping don't start shoot at me when I go to trough spawn, he or she stay and shoot across the window anybody he saw... So what then I can't go anywhere because he shoot to me? Or to somebody? Now I know that I just should do the print scrn write to PS if he kill me...

Rapidhail of course i' m sorry if I kill you on spawn, i don't want to do that, it was only my mistake and knowing lack:(

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Thu Nov 11, 2010 20:46

darson wrote:
RapidHail wrote:I'll unban You tommorow. At Friday.

Unban him today please. He is a new player and could missed that you were in spawn. Anyway thats a kind of map with ""two please spawn" as I remember.

thx (and don't treat this personal Rapid...)

If you have nothing to do with a ban/unban request, STAY OUT OF THE TOPIC!
Ignorantia juris non excusat

Xulux wrote:An that one person who do spawn camping don't start shoot at me when I go to trough spawn, he or she stay and shoot across the window anybody he saw... So what then I can't go anywhere because he shoot to me? Or to somebody? Now I know that I just should do the print scrn write to PS if he kill me...

Rapidhail of course i' m sorry if I kill you on spawn, i don't want to do that, it was only my mistake and knowing lack:(

Well it's not simple situation for You. First You should report it to Admin if there are any, you can always tell it to his teammates. Regular members there can push/slap him etc. If you kill him cause he's camping in spawn you can be kicked too, cause admin doesn't have to know he was SC'ing etc. etc. It's a bit risky but most of us will usually understand that. Rules fits to 99.9% situations ;)
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Thu Nov 11, 2010 20:55

Well, I understand now:) Thanks... But You don't tell me that axis appear only in the house? Or outside too?:)

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Thu Nov 11, 2010 20:57

Xulux wrote:Well, I understand now:) Thanks... But You don't tell me that axis appear only in the house? Or outside too?:)

Outside too. There where You killed me.

/unbanned anyway
/locked
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010