Hello...

Got help from SadMan so I put up some files on the "File Upload"
The file names are "example1.bmp
2 !slap.bmp
3 his name..bmp
4 yeah.....bmp
5 his name..bmp
6 beginning.bmp

(Maybe accidently put up some files twice...)

I was playing on bacerace and got spawnkilled, warned the person by writing "!slap baron no sk", or something like that. (His/her name then was Le Baron...later on you can see his/her new...wonderful name.)

And after that all the shit started, why the hell does people react like that when I just warns them?
I dont know how many times people tk/tb me, insults in private etc etc just because I warn them about things sometimes when they do something thats against the rules...

Anyway, would be great to get some response on this matter.

If I remember the name right his/her name was Le Baron.

He reminded me very much of this guy "Lamuerta" (If its the right name I remember...), dont remember which country, but he would like never stop, just continued writing to me in the next map, I told him in private to be quiet, just take the rules into him and accept them.

That shouldnt be so hard to accept, dont know why he reacted that way, either he's/she's just so proud (=problem with his/her selfconfidence) so he/she cant take shit/orders from someone else, or maybe that he's/she is just completely dumb.

Not as dumb as me but almost...

Well anyway, would be great to get some help with this.

/A bit irritated and tired Hazardous...

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Nov 10, 2010 15:11

Thanx for you report. Good you stayed calm, good job! :)

In my opinion a permanent ban is the least what we can do, when we catch this guy, such behaviour is unnaceptable.

Regards,

Smad
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Nov 10, 2010 15:11

Hazardous wrote:I was playing on bacerace and got spawnkilled, warned the person by writing "!slap baron no sk", or something like that. (His/her name then was Le Baron...later on you can see his/her new...wonderful name.)

[et_code]12:16:38 ^3Le Baron^7: ^2hazar why u dont go slpa your stupid mom *******?[/et_code]

[et_code]12:31:36 HAZZARD ASS*OLE^d's killing spree was brought to an end by ^*^1Hazardous ^dafter ^37 ^dkills![/et_code]

time make something from this .....
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 15:20

its not only such a behaviour. hes also a cheater

well done hazardous. keep on doing a good job and dont get irritated by such retards
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Wed Nov 10, 2010 15:31

Thank you all for your support.

I will stay calm in the future, the problem is that they actually are annoying me, but well, it doesnt help if I get mad at them too...

Lets hope you get this person soon, and If I see him I will tell you guys as fast as I can.

I wasnt the only one who was being killed in spawn by him.
(Unfortunately I dont remember the others who got sk by him.)

Server High Admin

Re: New (Old?) Insulting/spammer!?

Postby FlowerPower » Wed Nov 10, 2010 16:00

Hazardous wrote:He reminded me very much of this guy "Lamuerta" (If its the right name I remember...), dont remember which country

His name was LaMuerte and he was from Portugal, like this tard. I remember him very well because I banned him like one year ago. Probably he's the same person.

I wanna say thanks to all our regulars for being so helpful these days :)

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Wed Nov 10, 2010 16:01

Yes that's true, now I remember...

Well thank YOU Flower. :)

(And thank you for being so sexy...)

/The kinky Haz

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Nov 10, 2010 16:41

Well, i understand that it can be boring and irritating to verbaly fight with some retarded kids but that's the price to pay :) . I mean that with more levels, you will have more and more responsabilities and this kind of situations are a nasty part of those , we know it and we accept it :wink: . Hopefuly, a great majority of players who got a working brain, accept and respect the authority but you will alwayz have some so called phoney rebells who think that opening it for craps and insults is a act of bravery :) , with time you will learn to how to deal with them and don't
give attention to bullshits, and we all know how it globaly end for the Mr big mouth :) . I will check PS1 logs and take care about our teased friend. LaMuerta was from Portugal so if the dude wearing same flag, it can be a possibility. Anyway , keep doing the good job Haza cause you are doing great and have no doubts about our support and specialy mine as long as you are in the right :wink: .

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Wed Nov 10, 2010 16:46

BOWDOWN wrote:I will check PS1 logs and take care about our teased friend.

Yesssss :D
Big thanks to Falb!k

Official Member

Re: New (Old?) Insulting/spammer!?

Postby hdoubls » Wed Nov 10, 2010 16:52

FlowerPower wrote:
Hazardous wrote:He reminded me very much of this guy "Lamuerta" (If its the right name I remember...), dont remember which country

His name was LaMuerte and he was from Portugal, like this tard. I remember him very well because I banned him like one year ago. Probably he's the same person.

I wanna say thanks to all our regulars for being so helpful these days :)

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=9594 What doubl posted about La Muerte 19/02/2010 :!:
Big thanks to Falb!k

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010