"Kill yourself!Dont give xp to your enemy!"-Pathet

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Kid

"Kill yourself!Dont give xp to your enemy!"-Pathet

Postby Eikkel » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:44

Like in name of topic.Im getting very angry when i have with someone 1v1 and probably i will win then at the end of our "mini" war he press binded key of killing himself...I won't give nicknames but these ppl play for frags?Or something?I dont care but just learn to lose and dont be pathetic.You can learn to play only with better than yourself!

To all those ppl.They're not so large group but maybe someone from them will read it.

Your Eik.

@edit
Ya thats good rule.Thanks but sometimes admin dont see it or any of them is not online.But thats ok.I will just give a name to them when they will come online.Thanks.
Last edited by Eikkel on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:38, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Death » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:02

Well giving names isnt really a bad thing.
There are still many people who play on PS servers, who are not registered on forum or don't read the forums.
And since it isn't allowed it is good to tell this so admins can take actions against this.

Quote from the rulebook:
No Selfkill in battle

Selfkill is NOT allowed nor appreciated when you are in battle (i.e. shooting/firing at your opponent).

Exceptions
Selfkill is only allowed when you are not in battle, for example; because you are out of ammo and/or your team is ready to re-spawn.

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:44

And there is another exception missing from that rulebook: You can do selfkill with nade when you are poisoned. In my opinion only \kill should be disallowed. It is ridiculous that there are some exceptions. But I understand that ammo thing.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06

before we talk abouth "Poison selfkills with nade"

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=9666

& like tell Death rulez clear explain ...so .u can only make demo/screen by admins try speak with 'selfkill-nab' by stoped proceder
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby Death » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23

I must patrially agree with Saukko that rulebook should change it to only dissallow /kill in fight.
Because for example sometimes people also selfnade theirselves when poisoned or infight. Imo this is not forbidden but it is selfkill in fight and according to rulebook atm it should be disallowed.

so imo /kill infight is disallowed, not selfkill in fight with f.e. a Grenade.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Oct 31, 2010 13:00

You cannot possibly do selfkill in a fight. Options are enabled that you can't selfkill in the seconds after you shot at an enemy, so i seriously don't get this topic. In my opinion our settings should be LESS hard, I want to selfkill after I just won a fight, so I can spawn with full health and ammo, and besides that I want to spawn with an full "power" bar and getting + 1 death on the list. Than we are playing et :)
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby Death » Sun Oct 31, 2010 14:15

But I too have seen people selfkill infight though i am aware of the delay before you can selfkill.
Selfkill just after a fight would be nice and spawning wiht an full power bar would definitly be better. But this is about the fact that selfkill sometimes happens INfight not after or before ;)

Spam Kid

Postby Eikkel » Sun Oct 31, 2010 15:27

Death holy true.Fully agree.

Spam Kid

Postby sjonge » Sun Oct 31, 2010 17:04

Smadje wrote:You cannot possibly do selfkill in a fight. Options are enabled that you can't selfkill in the seconds after you shot at an enemy, so i seriously don't get this topic.

You took the words out of my mind! 8O

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Oct 31, 2010 22:13

Death wrote: But this is about the fact that selfkill sometimes happens INfight not after or before ;)

When you kill that guy he also will spawn at the same time as he did selfkill. So what is your point? That you get one kill less per game? I also often use selfkill, but since selfkill in fight is in 99 percent of cases impossible it is not worth to complain/make a topic about it. As far as I know only at PS#2 there is no delay for selfkill, what compleyely fits with some 'real' matches I played there. (<3 icy, zielo, souly ;) )
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Kid

Postby Eikkel » Sun Oct 31, 2010 22:18

Ok.Moderator can close topic!!!

Talented Spammer

Postby Bumba » Mon Nov 01, 2010 22:00

Saukko wrote:And there is another exception missing from that rulebook: You can do selfkill with nade when you are poisoned. In my opinion only \kill should be disallowed. It is ridiculous that there are some exceptions. But I understand that ammo thing.

-*S

actually, i cant understand the ammo fact, yes, iknow, its impossible to survive without some bullets in the mag, but there are places on the map, to "refuel" your needs, and there are always a bunch of field ops in the place, so i dont think the ammo-selfkill is a good idea either, just go and run after some ..

thats my thought about it tho, just saying ;)

greetings 8)

Spam Kid

Postby Keeks » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:07

Bumba wrote:actually, i cant understand the ammo fact, yes, iknow, its impossible to survive without some bullets in the mag, but there are places on the map, to "refuel" your needs, and there are always a bunch of field ops in the place, so i dont think the ammo-selfkill is a good idea either, just go and run after some ..

thats my thought about it tho, just saying ;)

greetings 8)

Seriously, this made me laught.

Well, entire map is a place to refuel your needs, you just need to kill enemy and take his weapon. The bad thing is, that he could have same idea to refuel his needs :)
Anyway, about field ops...I think its way easier to get ammo from enemy Fop then from your own. With the exception of mortar, ofc :)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:20

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010