Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

Banned for norecoilscript

Postby DragonPL » Fri Oct 29, 2010 17:40

Nickname: DragonPL
Date: 29.10.2010
Time ~ 17.20
Admin: Zielobjekt

So can i see the uber "demo" what zielo record with my "noscript" ? And maybe more explain why i have ban?

I talking about that with Bowdown, he watching me all the time on one glider map (with Evil? don't remember) and i don't say me about "verdict" but i don't have ban from him so...

So maybe some text about me,in my enemy territory career, i very like play on battery - axis in first step (when allies must building ramp and capture the flag) , and exactly there the most time i trenning my sniping skills... On et pro snipping is easer then noquarter - recoil in sniper is much MUCH smaller...

So what i doing in this server is maybe 25% what i can do, when is 18/18 people i have warps, lags, fps drop (to 40 - 50) , completely un-accuracy mouse what can't doing straight line in paint (A4 tech x-750 with back acceleration (what is see when my cursor suddenly complete go down)) so i am very very funny that admins say i use no recoil script (for what, using this only in ONE map what i play now,and risk lose 1 year my game, 160k experience to kill maybe 60 person in day? i can't understand this...)

I say again, i DON'T Have any no recoil script (hmm when i thinking now, i don't know what this is,now i don't remember, can't and don't have time to create a good binds - with for example sorry [nickname] for tk etc?) and i am surprised that a good et players don't see when i very very fast tray reduce recoil, in my opinion that is the BIG and the most important skills in this game to snipping, because i can shooting fast ,be fasters then other snipers and don't waste time when i see enemy only for few seconds.

Sorry for my language, i not using English too much, try writing this the best how i can.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Fri Oct 29, 2010 18:53

you came to the server and start to snipe and it dont look like an experienced sniper. but suddenly you just stopped playing for some time and after that you give ppl 2-3 hs in a row without any probs.
inculding all i saw from you more then strange for me and enough for me to stop it right now.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/105824114-4.jpg

read on the screenshot again what you said when you got last time warned about it.
i call it the smartest selfbust i ever saw.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Noob

Postby DragonPL » Fri Oct 29, 2010 19:05

I mean "no recoil script" i unfortunately shorten it to "no script" (hm maybe much time read about "no script" which is extension to Firefox browsers, the name is very similar (now i observe i write that oO),and that can be reason why i without "thinking" automatic write that, the name of this topic was "banned for no script" but i see that ,and change this add "recoil" early then you post about this...

So yes, that was my mistake (i write , don't use English much time).

EDIT

I not feel then i am a experienced player,maybe the other snipers (i know that i am medic sniper , for auto regeneration ,and don't waste of time to request other medic to heal etc ;) ) is weakest them i or don't know how can killing me?

Now i joined to server for good fun and kill some person , and in my opinion (in this time,maybe always?) do "good" only 2 thinks in et - sniping and using mortar (i training in etpro without any camera in missile of course ;) ) normal walking and shooting is boring for me now;)

Spam Noob

Postby DragonPL » Fri Oct 29, 2010 23:15

I write new post becouse that is long opinion ;)

Ok so maybe good idea is upload the demo , and all players and other admin can watching my game?

Maybe i must learn Dear Big Admin how you should watching this? ok, so maybe good idea is lunch demo, drop the fps - like to 10 or less , and track my move when i "fight" with the sniper recoil, and maybe then you see that is only hand , the move is no straight, and cursor running and isn't the "perfect"?

You talking about 2 - 3 HS is no problem, so i "use" aim bot or no recoil? Or maybe 2 in the same time? oO

And still i don't understand,you say that i use no recoil script, and please tell me why i doing that ?For what? And why i risk the 160k experience, 1 years play and the my nickname honor (what i NEVER change since 2003? ),when early the other players accuse for this?WITH the Big Admin? The good idea isn't the stop this??? But no, i still using this, sorry but that is completely funny for me ^^^^

So why the bowman and evil don't see any think, other players and admins left me alone?

Ok so maybe Try be in my situational, ok? And you see any reason to use that? Risk the experience to (i repeat this again) to play in O N E map (in my opinion - one of the best map for sniping)?And later - writing in forum with explain and doing with self the last idiots? Oo

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010