Regular rulebreaker

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Kid

Regular rulebreaker

Postby Sc4r » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:12

I got fed up of this child.....................

I hope that steps be taken to respect of all players!!

Official Member

Postby on1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:37

not the brightest kids on the block....and i think every 1 has had enough of them
im calling for perm ban....ninja ? :)

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:28

i was just saying hello to him because i have missed him, again banter

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:29

like i said
'banter' or not, it makes no sence if the majority wont get it

better not try to be funny if there is chance someone takes it as insult...
most likely after all it will only hurt you, and your family, in form of ban
so no more such craps please, and i hope i dont need to say this again
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 20:04

that's so funny, i wrote a pm to ninj here on forums with an SOS troubles in sight with the angry kid about the ban... and what happend some hours later?? this -.- well i wont have him banned as i said to ninj, since he s a skilled player, isnt there another way to calm him down?? maybe on1 can go visit him at his home.. lol :D na J/K do whatever u want, just perm ban sux, imo perm is only good if it's a cheater or a rly bad bad bad guy/haxor.. still just my opinion

Official Member

Postby on1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 21:00

SturmGonzo wrote:that's so funny, i wrote a pm to ninj here on forums with an SOS troubles in sight with the angry kid about the ban... and what happend some hours later?? this -.- well i wont have him banned as i said to ninj, since he s a skilled player, isnt there another way to calm him down?? maybe on1 can go visit him at his home.. lol :D na J/K do whatever u want, just perm ban sux, imo perm is only good if it's a cheater or a rly bad bad bad guy/haxor.. still just my opinion

opinions are always welcome :) ......the perm ban was to get him on the forums to maybe say sorry or something

i see no sorry atm so......

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:34

I think what he said on1 is right ... is not the first time that offends other players and never say sorry... im bored of this!! rule is equal for everyone sturm!!!

just perm ban sux, imo perm is only good if it's a cheater or a rly bad bad bad guy (this is bad bad guy -_- i have many screenshot of him when he insults).. still just my opinion

ban not is measure only for haxor, but for all players who continue (after several warnings) many times breaking the rules imo!

I do not know about you, but, i do not greeting people who do not know in this way...

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54

yeh sure bit if we go by the rules i should have been banned for spamm, pepe idem, some others for sc, others for sk, and we would play alone with our rules :D (hope u can pick up the msg i mean) i m not trying to defend him or whatever cuz i know how he act, but well perm ban :roll: :roll: it's like sentenced to death in RL rules, hard thing.. :lol: imo best way is some1 starts pissing u off with this msges is /ignore always he enters the server, soon or later he stays talking alone, and i think it's a nice way to show him the way to behave too, if he dont start insult himself he l be quite mute and play, and maybe enjoys the game too :p :wink:

greetings

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Sat Oct 30, 2010 13:05

/ignore always he enters the server, soon or later he stays talking alone, and i think it's a nice way to show him the way to behave too

this is you opinion no one forbids you to do what they you want, but for me it is not a solution!!

of course every rule has a different value, but you imagine if we do all spam like you do.. :twisted:

if all we do as you say there would be no more rules... -_- the rules are just for this!! 8O 8O

However, thanks to all the admin for having read and responded.
For me, this discussion, can end here!

/LOCKED :roll:

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Oct 30, 2010 13:46

Sc4r wrote:For me, this discussion, can end here!

For us as well :)

/Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010