Unban please Waclaw

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

Unban please Waclaw

Postby M8DWacek » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:07

Hello,

I have been banned yesterday for alleged SK on falcon map. If I did this, it was unintentional. Please unban. Waclaw

Spam Noob

Postby M8DWacek » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:20

Your rule book says, that there should be a warning first, I was banned without any warning for really unintentional spawn killing. I have been playing for long enough on these servers to know what a spawn kill is.

Official Member

Postby Samuraii » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:25

Hello you have been banned for 1 week with several other players, so my guess is there has been a warning before. Then he started banning ppl, and u was the third in a list. So the warning was before the first guy was banned?

You were banned by an admin called 'The tank' aka Zombie

wait for his reply

(other ppl who are banned for 7 days are: Nut, Trinidad)
"Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness."

Veteran

Postby zombie » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:34

Well, you're an advanced player and you don't need to be warned. You know the rules and you're responsible for your arty. I can't help it, you killed multiple guys in spawn.

With other words: learn where to put an arty.

Cya around in 7 days.
HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Spam Noob

Postby M8DWacek » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:35

As I was saying: there was deffinitely no warning directed to me. I have been playing long enough to know the rules. Maybe you should train your admins little more, so they do not spread their anger on everyone on the server.

Spam Noob

Postby M8DWacek » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:39

Zombie: why do you bother with your rule book, if you are not sticking to your own rules? It says "warning first", but then you get angry at some opther players and ban anyone who just comes anywhere near breaking the rules. Do you admit that my spawn kill was a bit different than Nut's (i.e. unintentional)?

Veteran

Postby zombie » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:43

Yea, you say you know the rules. Why do you put an arty near spawn? You know arty is spread over a relatively large area. You know you could SK with that arty. Why do you put it there? Do you trust that much on 'I know the rules so I can put an arty there. If I get banned, I will get unbanned because I know the rules and it was accidentaly?'

Maybe you should train your admins little more, so they do not spread their anger on everyone on the server.

Well, that may be your opinion. But if you move into our body, you probably would've done the same. If you see many SK, and you have warned many guys, you're just fed up with it after a while. Only (temporary) solution: ban. Yea I could've warned you. But like I said, sometimes you're just fed up with it. What's so difficult to follow the rules?

p.s. the server also says "Spawnkillers will be punished and can result in a ban".

EDIT: Please use the edit button.

why do you bother with your rule book, if you are not sticking to your own rules? It says "warning first"

Yea, but if you're an experienced player, you should know the rules and therefore a warn shouldn't be necesarry. And btw, who says I was angry?

BTW:
Spawnkilling is a serious offence and will most likely result in a warn (!warn, !burn, !gib) possibly followed by a kick, temporary ban or permanent ban (depending on the situation).

Like it says, it depends on the situation. I have checked your level + xp and made the conclusion that you're an experienced player and that you know the rules.

Spam Noob

Postby M8DWacek » Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:53

Look Zombie, I do not want to argue with you, I said i was sorry, the sk was unintentional, you are 100% right, I should learn where to place my arty. Please unban

Veteran

Postby zombie » Thu Oct 14, 2010 16:01

M8DWacek wrote:Look Zombie, I do not want to argue with you, I said i was sorry, the sk was unintentional, you are 100% right, I should learn where to place my arty. Please unban

M8DWacek, well you don't have to apologize yourself. We're both humans and make mistakes. Perhaps it was a bit overreacted. I'm glad you see what you have done wrong.

But I'm not Santa Claus, I will - together with the others - unban you tomorrow.

Veteran

Postby zombie » Fri Oct 15, 2010 19:08

Unbanned.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010