Unban

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Noob

Unban

Postby BelAirPrince » Mon Dec 29, 2008 21:01

Name: BelAirPrine
I'm Getting annoyed that I get banned for reasons unknow, like a few minutes ago I got banned by someone and the reason was "*beep* of retard". I think this is quite childish and I would assume that you will get a warning before an actual ban, which I didn't get, but a ban for 1753032122 seconds.
Because i didn't get any warning what so ever or a reason for my ban I think I should get unbanned / given another chanse.

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Mon Dec 29, 2008 21:40

it was your another change as i know.
ban is made by me, and its about 200years.
the correct reason could be no sk(spawnkill), you killed player called tepi quite many times at goldrush allied spawn #1. i guess -|PS|-criminal was playing at his place, and he pm:ed me that you had killed him like 3 times already. i specced you, and you killed him again, went to wait around corner, so you was able to see when he spawned, then you killed him again... huh!
before i banned you first time (7th october 2008) you played there for a some time, and now you had already almost 10k xp, i thought you should know rules eh?
if that isn't enough, the way you act is. your first ban was because of disrespect, and crappy acting. looks like you have learned nothing, today you got kicked by -|PS|-viduus, because of whining and showing disrespect against admins, in other words, calling us some bad names.
even after your kick i saw you insulting people :roll:

so if you feel hurted about non correct reason, sry
even if there wasn't warnings directly for you, can't really see good reasons to unban...
Image thx for diamond :D

Spam Noob

Postby BelAirPrince » Mon Dec 29, 2008 22:23

ok, thanks for the reply. Your math is a bit rusty though, the xp i had today was alittle over 5k, and the amount i got banned for is not 200 years, but 55 years :D (still enough that i'm begging for a unban :D )
Even though i've been banned before doesn't mean that it's been a good reson for that ban either. Just because i've used some bad language ageanst a admin or someone else, doesn't mean i deserve a ban. There are things like "jokes" and "sarkasm" that i enjoy using while playing and if i call someone a wannabe or a n00b doesnt have to mean that i mean it. And when i call someone a retard or idiot it's probably because i think that persons dome something wrong, like if i get warned for tk that i didn't mean to do, or ... you get the point :D
I ask you kindly to unban me and give me a third chanse :P
I usually don't SK but he was so tempting to kill :D (i hate SKers)
I wasn't alone killing TePi, the other guy just left after the second kill that i stole from him XD

How can you ban a fellow Finn 8)

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Tue Dec 30, 2008 20:06

no... i really don't get it...
your post sounds like you know what sk means, and it's not allowed on our servers, and you still do it...
about these "jokes" and "sarcasm", wtf dude, you got enough many warns/mutes for that crap, and you still continue doing that. i don't really care do you mean it or not. for me it looks like serious insulting and crap speaking. and after so many warnings, you still haven't learned to cut those craps? the automute isn't there for nothing. if it mutes you for language that you are using, it should tell you that we don't want that kinda stuff on our servers...
maybe there will be unban, maybe there won't
anyways, feel free to play on our other servers, you can still proof that you are worth of unban

Spam Noob

unban

Postby BelAirPrince » Tue Dec 30, 2008 22:11

yeaa... now it's me who doesnt understand you...do you mean that it's ok to use words that aren't automuting while you get banned when you use a word that will get you automuted, because thats what you seem to mean. And you sound like a 40 year old person that hates the social world because i've personally though that games are also ment as a way to talk with people and there are many that have a tendency to talk alot, like myself, and find it hard to not talk. It is quite discriminating and mean ageanst those people if you get muted for talking alot or joking. And the fact that i get banned because i Spawn Kill someone for the first time during a semi-long time playd on this server is absurd. The times i get spawnkilled/spawncamped or someone else get spawnkilled in the server or another PS server it's usually for like 10 minutes, not 30 seconds, which was the duration of my spawnkilling. And speaking of the spawnkill, it was only payback for TePi:s spawnkill, he ran through our spawn and killed me and took my clothes. And i still don't get why i get banned for 55 years for something i didn't get warned for... i spawnkilled TePi 3 times, so what, why didnt he, or anyone, just say something to me and i would have stopped.
This whole thing is absurd... I hope you don't take this personally, but i think that many of the admins i've met (in game) are using theier power rather freely/bad, like spamming, muting for no reason, putting people from one team to another just to play with their friend etc. The only reason i play on PS is because i think that the servers are great and the people there are (mostly) cool.
Happy new year :D

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Tue Dec 30, 2008 23:00

there is no problem if you talk a lot, only problem is that you should find a difference betweed good way to talk, and bad way to talk...
and in cases of sk, you really think its good idea to payback all that maybe happened to you? or maybe... maybe it's better idea to PM some admin that: hey [name] killed me in spawn, could you watch after him? or take a demo if there is no admins around or they are busy or afk etc.
anyways i like to give second changes to people, so maybe even third in this case... new year, so maybe new change...
but take a carefull look at our rulebook especially to this part:
Rulebook wrote:Don’t Insult or ProvokeInsulting and/or Provoking the Prime Squadron Community, its members or any other player at our servers is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. Respect all players, including the so called ‘noobs’ or ‘newbies’ so everyone can enjoy the game.

next time, there won't be possibilities...
lets see if you would be unbanned after week or month or so, happy new year :wink:
Last edited by Ninjadeer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Dec 30, 2008 23:13

Sorry I have to intervene in this unban request.

Here's a couple of things you should understand BelAirPrince.

1. Your question. "Why do some only get 10 min. ban and you get 55 years?"
That's because YOU as a regular should know the rules and thereby be aware that you have broken one of our rules. The other players who doesn't know the rules and hasn't played as much as you on our servers gets a much lower punishment.

Your question is equal to this: "Why do I get lifetime for killing a man in cold blood when that 4 year old baby doesn't get punished?" ...
I hope you understand ...

2. Joking around:
Some people doesn't understand your kind of humor and find it very insulting.
Some people don't like the funsounds "Your face, your ass, what's the difference?" ... they find it insulting. Some people do not know what sarcasme is or they don't get your sarcasme.
Some people find something amusing, some don't ... therefore try to avoid these situations where you joke around a lot because someone will always be insulted/hurt.

3. Payback: No such thing as payback. You never heard the saying:
"An eye for an eye, then the whole world will become blind."
We don't want blind people in our servers BelAirPrince.

The word PAYBACK is not in our dictionary, do you see a rule in the rulebook saying: "If anyone Spawnkills you, you are allowed to spawnkill that person?, If anyone cheats on the server and kills you, you are allowed to download an aimbot and cheat aswell...?"

Well I definitely don't see this in the rulebook. I personally punish people harder for the excuse "well he started, I just payed him back"...

4. Warnings, you want warnings before you stop breaking the rules?
You are a regular, regular means you've been in the server before and you SHOULD know the rules. Therefore you are aware of your rulebreaking and therefore the punishment will come as lightning from a clear sky.

5. You have been banned before, you should know our rulebook and be able quote it while you sleep.

Personally I would have let the ban stay for at least a month so you could do a close-by study of the rulebook.
You should be thankful of Ninjadeer if he decides to unban you.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 0:22

BelAir Ninja warned you like 100 times tht if you would keep going on you were risking a ban...You did it yourself so stfu..Also you insulted like your whole team and almost all the admins at tht time. In my eyes you deserved it even when I didnt see the SKs.

But Ive to say, if you see someone is AFK then put him spec...

PLEASE STAY OUT OF TOPIC CHEEKY!

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:38

my few cent .....

BelAir .... i know u with PS#4 ... u bad player ...and now have ban perm in PS#4

if by my decision .... ban in PS#3 never lifted ...u still breaking rulez and no respect nothing ....

ninja ......I believe in you
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008