Hard rules for kicking/Does the mods read the announcment?

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Noob

Hard rules for kicking/Does the mods read the announcment?

Postby Rasputin » Fri Dec 26, 2008 15:01

Hi,

Referring to my first post I want to accuse the mods!

Why do they keep themselves above the rules? There was no warning, nothing else to keep my eye on before I got kicked. I first thought some adminlevel-guy kicked me because he was unlucky enough to did not recognize my incoming mortar round. Well, it is sad but do I have to be kicked for this reason?

Is is widely known that allies have a difficult starting position on the desert gun map. Camping Axis annoy new players hardly but they spam with bazookas and other heavy weapons the entrances for the allies. You get frustrated fastly but if you don't want to whine but do something you get kicked.

Is this fair?

Rasputin, healing your ghost

Official Member

Re: Hard rules for kicking/Does the mods read the announcmen

Postby Evil » Fri Dec 26, 2008 15:12

Rasputin wrote:Hi,

Referring to my first post I want to accuse the mods!

Why do they keep themselves above the rules? There was no warning, nothing else to keep my eye on before I got kicked. I first thought some adminlevel-guy kicked me because he was unlucky enough to did not recognize my incoming mortar round. Well, it is sad but do I have to be kicked for this reason?

Is is widely known that allies have a difficult starting position on the desert gun map. Camping Axis annoy new players hardly but they spam with bazookas and other heavy weapons the entrances for the allies. You get frustrated fastly but if you don't want to whine but do something you get kicked.

Is this fair?

Rasputin, healing your ghost

what kind of map does this play situation.

and some other tip maybe u joined server and some admin told in public next spawnkill is ban or something and u did mis that msg thats probly the problem.
however if its not in this cash a admin should warn u first but again we got some maps where massive spawnkilling is ongoing.
and after few warns we fed up with those skers and we ban or kick them.

if iam incorrect a other admin can apply here aswell so lets wait what other tells about this.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Dec 26, 2008 15:32

I was the only admin in the server and had to survey about 42 players, so don t expect me to do an indivual warn in such a condition. You also have some message on teh server witch war you about spawn killing and spawn camping, would be nice to take a look next time. You have to know that we usualy warn players specialy newbies for all rulebreaking but when i have to answer about players's request, check spanws, warns some cause they are farming etc ... i wont take my time to do a warn for every player, that s the fact. I think a 5 mn kick for a hard rulebreaking as you did is not so hard to handle, at least now you know what you have to respect as rules in the server.

Now, beein frustrated is not an excuse to doin spawn kill or any other rulebreaking. That s ET, some maps are more difficult for allies and vice versa, have some self control and take it easy.

Cya

Spam Noob

Postby Rasputin » Fri Dec 26, 2008 17:58

Yes, I surely will take more care but I used the ban-time I was supposed to play to post my idea. Maybe there is everything wrong in it but isn't it imaginable to contain some truth?

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008