Multi tk !!!

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Server High Admin

Multi tk !!!

Postby Betinho » Sun Dec 07, 2008 23:19

1 players today did multi tk, again, and again and again...and never stop (in a moment i stop the record), but i think is sufficient for ban, admin please ban this guy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/171241128/2 ... dm_84.html

Spam Kid

Re: Multi tk !!!

Postby Bigredone » Sun Dec 07, 2008 23:27

Betinho wrote:1 players today did multi tk, again, and again and again...and never stop (in a moment i stop the record), but i think is sufficient for ban, admin please ban this guy.

Tru, he changed his name in LMAO ROFL and teamkilled 66 times this last map :(

perhaps in absence of admins /callvote kick should be enabled ?

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Dec 08, 2008 0:41

Bigredone wrote:Tru, he changed his name in LMAO ROFL and teamkilled 66 times this last map :(

perhaps in absence of admins /callvote kick should be enabled ?

No need, i don t want this to be used in wrong way. Simply check our Monitor and connect our other servers to catch an admin, you can be sure that the sucker will be kicked/banned shortly later :wink: . Btw, i m in Paris atm and for 4 days and don t have ET on my laptop so i can t fix it, hope some admins will catch this naab.

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:52

Could this be one of the few times killing them back is sorta 'ok' ? :roll:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Dec 08, 2008 13:06

Audio wrote:Could this be one of the few times killing them back is sorta 'ok' ? :roll:

Nope,Without an admin, it will just cause a big mess. Only the admin can judge what he deserve and can do it. I m against exceptions cause they are alwayz used to justiy some bad behaviour, so let s keep it simple : team killing is not allowed, no matter the reasons :wink: . This kind of events are rare, there is usualy an admin around, if not you can alwayz catch somebody in other servers, forum , xfire etc ..., so changing rules for this kind of rare events can only create new ones witch can happen more frequently :wink: .

Server High Admin

Hi

Postby Betinho » Mon Dec 08, 2008 14:11

Yes Bow is rigth, the rules are ok, we need take a demo when no admins in this moment. But one thing, later the punish must be "more hard" because the player abuse this situation, they dont see (for example "PS-Bowdown" and say "oh no admin, i can be a bad boy now!") admins and he start broken the rules.

Spam Lord

Postby RiCkY » Mon Dec 08, 2008 18:20

BOWDOWN wrote:
Audio wrote:Could this be one of the few times killing them back is sorta 'ok' ? :roll:

Nope,Without an admin, it will just cause a big mess. Only the admin can judge what he deserve and can do it. I m against exceptions cause they are alwayz used to justiy some bad behaviour, so let s keep it simple : team killing is not allowed, no matter the reasons :wink: . This kind of events are rare, there is usualy an admin around, if not you can alwayz catch somebody in other servers, forum , xfire etc ..., so changing rules for this kind of rare events can only create new ones witch can happen more frequently :wink: .

Agree +1 :good:

Why killing back its useless :S
-|PS|- has a forum, u have internet and you know how to record and you can upload a File From www.rapidshare.com to a link to show it here and a Admin can Download it, See it back and wheee that player is banned ;) by the admin that watch it and has some spare time ;)

Problem solved and without killing back ;)
when you kill him back youre in a team and recording is Much easyer in Spectator Mode ;)

-RiCkY
A good conversation is like a skirt,
short enough to keep your interest,
yet long enough to cover the subject.
- Zelos Wilder, Tales of Symphonia

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Mon Dec 08, 2008 19:36

lol I shall continue my anger management classes and try not to think of revenge if i ever see such a bum :o

Spam Lord

Postby Xand3r » Mon Dec 08, 2008 20:10

is rapidshare free >?

Server High Admin

hi

Postby Betinho » Mon Dec 08, 2008 20:20

Rules wrote:is rapidshare free >?

yes is free, you can upload and download the demos in this page. Few days ago, i tried to help players for take a demo, check this topic.
Cya.

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=7425

Spam Kid

Postby c4f3r » Tue Dec 09, 2008 16:09

I think that tk's done by bazooka or flamethower wich arent regular should be forgiven. But if they are reapeating ppl should be warned or banned. But if somebody would kill me by an accident i would just forgive him. If somebody wont forgive that, tker should be warned.

Sorry for my english

Talented Spammer

Postby RamboBoy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:10

Betinho wrote:1 players today did multi tk, again, and again and again...and never stop (in a moment i stop the record), but i think is sufficient for ban, admin please ban this guy.

yeah this guy tked me 12 times b4 i didnt know how to demo then like i do now and so an admin did nothing
he should be banned 8)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008