medics and tking

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Talented Spammer

medics and tking

Postby RamboBoy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:00

okay when im dead and waiting for a medic they will jump right over me i call for them and they run away i mean comeone...yeah and the whole thing with ppl killing u and saying i thought u where an enemy in disguise then they run off thats not fair...i know i dont have a demo or screenshot but.BULL.was the medic who would not heal u

Server High Admin

hi

Postby Betinho » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:41

is true...some medics play for be "higgest fragger" ..is not my case...i always help the player death...then i kill the enemy :wink: ...unfortunately, no exists rules about that, they call "Rambo Medics" always prefer kill before help. Is the same case about Fields Ops, some fields ops play for be "higgest fragger" too....so...you call around him "i need ammo" . "i need ammo" and...what happen?? nothing...just put "kill himself" (when you are not in fight), because the ammo never will come. :P

Talented Spammer

Re: hi

Postby RamboBoy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:45

Betinho wrote:is true...some medics play for be "higgest fragger" ..is not my case...i always help the player death...then i kill the enemy :wink: ...unfortunately, no exists rules about that, they call "Rambo Medics" always prefer kill before help. Is the same case about Fields Ops, some fields ops play for be "higgest fragger" too....so...you call around him "i need ammo" . "i need ammo" and...what happen?? nothing...just put "kill himself" (when you are not in fight), because the ammo never will come. :P

u always have an answer to the stupid questions i cant find the answers too :wink: thx :D

Spam Pro

Postby X-Liner » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:52

Offtopic: Rambo goes for SPAMSPREE

L0oL

Spam Kid

Postby EvilDevil » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19

So what about all of this stuff ? Many players play only for frags,you will always play with any of rambo players,thats normal.I don't get the point of this topic.

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:03

Topic is more of a rant against Rambos :)

The extra health they have is for running into cross fire to help some one up, but sadly it is hardly used that way.
Unless you're an engineer laying near an objective, dont wait for them.

Spam God

Postby nick » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:18

you should come to ps#2 there usually players get revived.

and i usually try to encourage everyone to revive everyone they see... (by shouting really loud: MEDICS REVIVE!!!) but im not sure it helps :roll: anyways its a shame you cant see the names of ur teammates when wounded

Official Member

Postby Evil » Wed Dec 31, 2008 15:28

hey its not a ps2 ppl recruit centre :D.

hehe

Spam God

Postby nick » Wed Dec 31, 2008 17:49

hmmz, does that count under the dont recruit rule?

i dunno, prob not ^^

but it IS mainly the reason i like ps#2 better then any other server :) more skillz on a pub server :)

Talented Spammer

Postby RamboBoy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 23:47

X-Liner wrote:Offtopic: Rambo goes for SPAMSPREE

L0oL

i am not spamming just have alot of questions an admin already talked to me about my post not to open new topic just put a reply in the old one okay 8)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008