Here ya go..

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Bronze Star

Here ya go..

Postby GokuSan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:23

I never though I had to post something like that again.. :/

1. Underground
2. 12/29/2009 around 11:10 PM, GMT +1 ( I think :P)
3. None Image
4. BowDown

Ok.. I was messing around with MassaHysterie (a.k.a Smad imo) & lazy lion on Industry. First, we were going underground to push & knife others. Evil told us to get out, we selfkilled. After that, we were in spawn, kicking nades to eachother.. I had low HP, and wanted to take MassaHysterie to my death, and timed a nade next to him.. Which teamkilled 3 persons.
I guess that is the reason of ban. And I'm really REALLY sorry about this shit! Never though it would go so far.. Last times, I'm doing my best to be accepted by every person, and now this.. :s

Please unban me; that won't ever happen again!

Edit: ban removed, sorry & thanks.
Last edited by GokuSan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:28, edited 1 time in total.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:28

MassHysteria = bowdown
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:29

Bow = MassHysteria.
Smad = MassaHysterie. :P

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:35

Read carefuly my MP Goku cause i don t want see such a crap again in the server. The fact that i laugh and have fun with some of you don t make you allow to be at ease in the server and do or say what you want. Jokes, childlish games or whatever you want , those who was tamkilled cause of your games surly don t care about. I have nothing against having fun in the server and that s finaly the major goal of our servers but it don t have to be in contempt of other players rights. I ve unbaned you cause your regularity in our servers and cause it s your first time here but now that you have a case around, you realy have to be watchful about rules and how you act.

Ps: The joker who imitated my nick was Deatheater :wink: .
Last edited by BOWDOWN on Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:38, edited 1 time in total.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:38

BOWDOWN wrote:Read carefuly my MP Goku cause i don t want see such a crap again in the server. The fact that i laugh and have fun with some of you don t make you allow to be at ease in the server and do or say what you want. Jokes, childlish games or whatever you want , those who was tamkilled cause of your games surly don t care about. I have nothing against having fun in the server and that s finaly the major goal of our servers but it don t have to be in contempt of other players rights. I ve unbaned you cause your regularity in our servers and cause it s your first time here but now that you have a case around, you realy have to be watchful about rules and how you act.

2nd time :/

But thanks a lot anyways. I really hope you won't look at me as the "bad guy" now.. Really.. :(

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:47

I look at you like a good dude who sometime has to get out his head out of his butt and don t forget the fact that despite of all funny talks and games we can have in the server, there are some rules and as anyone else in the server he also has to respect them. Know the limits and don t push them, for the rest yes you are pretty a nice and amazing dude up to now :wink:

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 0:57

Allright, thanks. :) Ill keep that in head.
But just one more last favor.. Gimme warn first next time, or PM.. :/ please? Because as retarded as I am, I always think like "It's allright, they don't claim, let's move it on".

/lock? :)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05

GokuSan wrote: I always think like "It's allright, they don't claim, let's move it on".

/lock? :)

A bad habit which need a fast reset from your mind :wink: . The ban was to take you here for a written and perm warn, cause i know that you would fastly forget those oral ones done in the server :wink:

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009