Official complaint

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Official complaint

Postby Death » Wed Dec 23, 2009 23:39

Since i dont get much response on server: (and yes i know you haven't always got time or just dont want too, that's why I post it here)

2 People:

- Heavens|Mohbius
He keeps tb/tk ing people for no reason , there were more people who were bothered by this not just me.

- Mickeymou$e
At .. ehm Northpole map, he is first sc'ing imo. At least he's 1 meter away from where axis spawn (1st spawn I believe)
So i tell him to move... no response, I push him away, he tb me and he continues sc. I tell him again: no response, I kick him away. He tk's me.
I !pip him : NO TK AND NO SC but he just continues.

I ask Rapidhail (don't blame you for anything) to take a look, no response.

Eventually he changes weapon to Rifle nade. in last 2/3 minutes he tk's me 2 times on purpose + tb.

Video: Ok for some reason can't upload the video S: tried several site's but it didnt work... atleast i have the ss where he was also shooting from (and from the can's)

PS: yes I know i tk'd him in the end once but I was so fed up with the guy and the fact that rapid didnt respond.

This is Sc i think?

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Dec 24, 2009 13:13

About Mohbius, you asked me about last day , i followed the dude for some minutes but stoped since there was nothing special while i was specing him , but he got a warn yesterday from me for swearing around, so just a case to follow.

About Mickey, he s a newbie on server and personaly i did n t noticed something wrong till now but indeed im not alwayz around so it s also a case to take care about. Anyway , i had a talk with him and told him to read our rulebook :

[et_code]11:56:16 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: mickey??

11:56:24 say: MickeyMou$e: bowdown?

11:56:46 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: ok, i recieved a complaint in our forum about you doing SK in northpole

11:57:00 say: MickeyMou$e: SK? SC i think?

11:57:12 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: yeah , meant spawn camping

11:57:22 say: MickeyMou$e: yse, from death eater?

11:57:34 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: seems that you know it , so just becareful next time to avoid troubles

11:57:43 say: MickeyMou$e: so it was no sc

11:57:48 say: MickeyMou$e: we looked together at the place

11:57:50 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: and , since you are a newbie around , would be nice to check our rulebook

11:58:00 say: MickeyMou$e: he was wrong, he told me that, too

11:58:25 say: MickeyMou$e: so i wonder why he started thread

11:58:43 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: well, i was n t around so can t tell who s right or not

11:58:51 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: just wanted give you an advice

11:58:52 say: MickeyMou$e: yes, of course

11:58:54 say: MickeyMou$e: yes

11:59:35 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: anyway , register at our forum and read carefuly our rules

11:59:45 say: ^p-|^qPS^p|-B^qo^pWD^qo^pWN: better for you and better for us[/et_code]

Ps: about rapid and the fact that he didnt replied back, as any other player or admin around, we can t be behind our screen 24/7 or can be buzy with something else, no need to take it as a lack of care or interest, you know well that it s not true, some around even blame us to be too "aggressive" and harsh with rulebreakers :wink: .

Official Member

Postby Death » Thu Dec 24, 2009 22:38

BOWDOWN wrote:Ps: about rapid and the fact that he didnt replied back, as any other player or admin around, we can t be behind our screen 24/7 or can be buzy with something else, no need to take it as a lack of care or interest, you know well that it s not true, some around even blame us to be too "aggressive" and harsh with rulebreakers :wink: .

Yeah that's why I specificly said I didnt blame rapid for anything xD

But one more last question, and then ill quit :)

At the picture, from where on isnt it SC anymore?
So next time I know 100% sure that im right :)

Thnx for handeling the rest <3

PS: about the aggressive and hars actions against rulebreakers: No Problem :)

Wheeee Merry X-mas all

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Dec 24, 2009 22:44

For me he s not spawn camping, you see clearly that he s enough far from the spawn and as i know no one spawn in this area. Anyway , i banned him for another story you will probably know as soon as he reply on forum for an unban request, so the case is now definitely closed.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009