Diddy or Diddy not rulebreak?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Talented Spammer

Diddy or Diddy not rulebreak?

Postby Spaceman » Wed Dec 23, 2009 21:49

Hey guys,
I used the name Lem0n on PS5 since yesterday(i've used it in the past and it's my own,then changed it to Mooh then Spaceman).. Now Darkman has accused me of rulebreaking and told me to check out the forum, which i am doing while writing this (useless) topic.

So, to Dark i didn't rly understand what u told me via chat ingame..What rules did i break? Refresh my memory coz u were talking bout someone 2 months ago????
Some no-lifer ppl copy others' nicknames for fun.. n/c many examples (some ppl on LL servers copy FG tags and nicks..)

I would just like to know what i am being accused of...

Here is some proof since i know admins like to know what they're dealing with..
http://img694.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=darkman1.jpg

Post Scriptum:
i've been banned ONCE since i've been playing on PS servers for using +kick command on a teammate coz he wasn't moving or whatever.. as said above i don't take reaction unless being agressed or so..i've NEVER SK'd either that's a fact..

I hope admins will solve this case in a fair and equal way. Darkman isn't admin, so i don't even know why i'm posting this but he made me feel like an idiot :x in front of other players..thx alot Darkman

Post Scriptum 2:Now you can add this stupid topic to the MF section too

Well, thanks anyways to ppl who do trust me..

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Dec 23, 2009 22:01

lol you found it yet?

Next day after i made topic i was on ps1,you where playing with same name,when i did !listplayers there it was,aka mooh,just like i said it the topic!
And nobody acused you that you did something now,only i said i was pathetic to tell somebody to stick to rules when you did shit 2 moths ago your self!
From your talk,your name,your behavior only colors are not the same,thats why i think it was you?

and next time with me,you really dont need screen shoots i will admit i said what is on that screenshotts dont worry! oo and i raelly like how you did your post,it has begining,drama in the middle,nice tragic finish. +1
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Wed Dec 23, 2009 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Wed Dec 23, 2009 22:21

well mate it WASN'T so don't accuse ppl just coz other steal their names TY
you did !listplayers and SAW that NISMO STOLE MY NAME HEH? the penny drops????
Now stop accusing me
READ my OTHER TOPIC (which is your own rly)

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Dec 23, 2009 22:36

Who said that nismo stoled your name?first my freind i spend every day 8 h aprox on ps5,nismo had similar name like yours,in that time thats true,he did have it for some time,only his name is differnet then your,trust me when i say it to you,i know what names nismo has!
Second nismo on that demo is there if yoiu cant see and he has name NISMO,not lemon!
On the demo the flag of country is the same,then you had 2000 XP now you have 7000 xp and you play rearly on ps5!
I saw you next day with same name on ps1:well to bad like i said that no admins where there,and some where afk in that demo,so like you said your self on server today,but didnt put that on screenshott i dont have your IP,you know abaout that so tahts true i shloud say SORRY,becuse i cant proove it,and you know it very well!
SORRY i acused you of something you didnt do,i must have mixed you up with somebody else,many things where very similar,so i made mistake!

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Wed Dec 23, 2009 22:56

well:
1ST: It's easy to use someone else's flag if you're from the same country and you have approximatly same xp. imagine markman using your name darkman and rulebreaking, wouldn't u be pissed off???
2ND: i've used as i said Lem0n with a ZERO >0<and>O< like Oliver and i've had this nick for at least 3 years or more and you can even ask MTeam clan members, they know me
3rd I've seen a fake lemOn on FG2 with a polish flag: i asked him many times to change his nick and after a while he did..thx Nismo :wink: that was at least a year ago.. my apologies if it wasn't you

OK let's just forget about it, i just don't want to get kicked/banned for something i didn't do

Thx for reading

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Wed Dec 23, 2009 23:00

ok, can't even edit my post..then lock it

btw..can you get this copycat guy's IP? and take actions? ty .. i don't like this kind of impersonnation

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Dec 23, 2009 23:50

ok now i saw your demo Drarkman, nice to see ppl who love my name and want to steal others' for fun..
Well, i can tell you that this wasn't me.. read my other topic, i can double jump much better and my sens is much lower not like this lamer does and I don't tk or tb unless someone is shooting me..but you know this ofc hey?

N/C

To HA get my IP and get this person's IP compare and VOILA (unless he has an IP Spoofer)

ps1: Thx for making a !listplayers during the demo..shows who's copying who, right? (since i had the name Lem0n since 2005, you can ask MTeam server owners too)

OK i won't go on on this useless topic otherwise i'll get much more nasty (and that's exactly what you want)

It's up to admins

Thx for the demo Darkman i had a laugh while viewing it

1.i did say sorry but you opening topics like mushrooms after rain
2.i did !listplayers on demo to see who is that guy,if he has lvl then i will know him,becuse then he is regular on ps5
3.i want you to get nasty?? sry my freind i am striaght,have girl for 7 years,next year i am planing to buy ring,swer to God
4.if you mean it is up to admins to punish me?you right
if you mean it is to admins to solve this problem between you and your name steeler,then be happy i told you abaout this topic so somebody wouldnt puinsih you for nothing right?
5.i didnt say you need to be punsihed,you are talking like i am waiting for you to be punsihed
6.i am no admin,if i where admin we would know if that was you or not since i have been both days there right?But like you go on forum when shit happens on ps1,thats how i do it when it is on ps5,only nothing happend today,i didnt say you did something today,i said you did it 2 moths ago
7.i dont know what is so funny abaout that demo,but anyway
8. i am sorry one more time

Spam Noob

Postby Dexta » Thu Dec 24, 2009 0:12

Why

Diddy or Diddy not rulebreak????

U mean this player on ps5?

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Dec 24, 2009 0:19

Dexta wrote:Why

lol,see now spaceman,you acused one guy from ps5,his name is Diddy, :) ,
Dexta he didnt mean our Diddy,he meant something else :)
If thats the reason why you ask

Veteran

Postby thomthom » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:13

dont blame yourself and be a bit mature pls.

wait on a reg admin from ps5, load up some demos or just stop it.

gn

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:07

Dexta wrote:Why

Actually with "diddy" he means "did I".
Just to clear things up. :D

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05

Thom are u talking to me or to spaceman,my demo is on ps5 discusions,under name Lem0n tk and insulting,something like that,it has been there for 2 months or something like that!

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:05

First: I don't understand the headline
Second: What's the point in this discussion? (without writing a book again)
Third: Wasn't it possible to clarify it via pm ?

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:40

I have been following this debate and discussion for 2 days now and I am getting pretty annoyed and tired. Seriously this is nothing, but one huge misunderstanding and what you 2 should do is shake hands and apologize. BOTH OF YOU.

I can understand from both of you that you are pretty pissed off at each other, but that does not justify acting immature yelling and flaming each other. Seriously you should just forget this whole misunderstanding.

I can understand Lemon (spaceman) being furious that he was being accused of rulebreaking, but you have explained your self Spaceman so I see no need to begin acting immature and all hurt. NO your reputation in the forum and among PS has not degraded from the demo, because you are not guilty in those rulebreakes. What HAS lowered your reputation is imho how you have handled this case. Darkman did what was right and from the demo it seems like it was you, but appearently it was somebody else with your name, Lemon and like I told you you do not OWN the name even if you have had it for years. Your name is very common... Darkman has said sorry, and there is no more he can do.

Darkman, you too should not take this stuff personal. Maybe next time try to take a nice and easy talk on the servers or xfire instead of bringing this to the forum you know? ;). Shit happens guys! Buckle up and let's play some ET
:beer:

Oh and, Sebbel can probably punish those rulebreakers on Darkman's demo by their guids, or we admins will handle them next time they are spotted.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Dec 24, 2009 15:23

No Ammzy i am not mad on him,i am mad on lem0n,i said srry for mistakeing him for other person,he has to look throw my eyes,what would he do when he saw guy who made whole sever angry and ruined map for everybody?and you Spaceman have to know ps5 is not like ps1,admins not all the time here like on ps1,ok i dont blame anybody for that ,every body comes when he has time to play,NP,but then it is on us regulars to do what ever we can to make our place a nice place for playing!Ok last few months to much admins on ps5 :)
And if admin where there at that time i would just warn admin that lem0n came and thats all,his buesines from then on,not mine,but since nobody was there i just commented what i saw! NP for me at all! I just acted when i saw rulebraker,i see you
Spaceman do the same on ps1,so we where both just helping admins to get order in our servers!
I can said it once more time,SORRY ,but if you see Darkman doing shit on server you just go ahead and report,NP for me there!i ll be happy to know somebody is trying to put something bad on my name!
So Spaceman i hope you know this was not personal in any way,i didnt even know you are spaceman,i knew only for Lem0n aka Mooh!
Thats all from me on that topic!

Ammz@i know and you know,hell all ps members on ps5 know i take things personal,becuse i wont let nobody shit in my backyard(read ps5) if you know what i mean,but it was not personal like it looks,i just told(thinking that was lem0n)what i think of him,knowing i have demo of him braking atleast 3rules what i remeber!
And admins and members have to know how frustering it can be when people do shit and all you wanna is enjoy the game,and cant help it,cant stop it,cant do anything in that time,in that moment!and i see every day SK,SC,TK ... every single day,i dont make post on forum every day,only when that person wont stop,then i do it!So it was no personl for me in anyway!
Before admins tell me again go and call somebody to deal with problem,ya i know,but like my last post of rulebraking i think Ninjdeer was first to respone to my call,but when he got there,those two buzz out of server!
So just trying you to understand how it is from my situation when you see everyday some shit,not want make excuses,just trying you to understand me!
Lol again me and my big beautifull storys,soorry just dont like to see things not solved out!
I wanted to make this story short,but it is christmas so i said,dont let some my freinds down,you have to do it your way Darky! ;)
Merry christmas to all

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Tue Dec 29, 2009 0:00

ok, i can see when people are honnest, and it's ok Darkman
i just got mad when(i used Lem0n)and someone abused it

ok let's just forget about it and happy new yearstmas!!

post scriptum 1: Lem0n is MY name (that i had 3 years ago) so don't try abuse it thx

peace

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04

Spaceman wrote:post scriptum 1: Lem0n is MY name (that i had 3 years ago) so don't try abuse it thx

peace

so ??????????? meybe u write all names what u used in ET .... by rest no namestiling/abuse :?:

ohhh comon spaceman .... u scared me sometimes
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42

sorry, i don't understand you falbik, what i mean is that i was the first using/creating this name Lem0n about 3 years ago then i saw nismo on FG2 using the name(but it's ok np man) as you can see in darky's demo when he does !listplayers...

Maybe we should stop this conversation it's getting ridiculous :P

But your a man too you can understand that if someone (not nismo) impersonates your name, you get pissed off..
ok STOP IT

lock this bullcrap ty

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:49

Spaceman wrote:sorry, i don't understand you falbik, what i mean is that i was the first using/creating this name Lem0n about 3 years ago then i saw nismo on FG2 using the name(but it's ok np man) as you can see in darky's demo when he does !listplayers...

Maybe we should stop this conversation it's getting ridiculous :P

But your a man too you can understand that if someone (not nismo) impersonates your name, you get pissed off..
ok STOP IT

lock this bullcrap ty

omg ... .for me its simply ... u connect server and see dude who used u actually name like spaceman ... do !listplayers ( with GUID ) and we cant catch namesteler or owner cant add dude in forbiden list .... but we first try always expalin new palyers rulez ,and what is forbiden :P next step warn/kick/ban .....
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:20

Well spaceman,i tried 3 times to tell you sry,now you gonna send me pm???that you could have done on beging and explain to me it was not you,but somebody else,right!But instead you come to forum shit allover the place with some screenshoots i acussed you of rulebraking,well as you say it was not you on demo i say it was not me on your screenshoots,that was somebody else prettending as me.so why your screenshots worth more then my demo i can say you acussed me too without IP right?you see the irony here?but i said sorry np,then today at 23h you come here and say you accept my apologize and then connect to ps5 and provoke me all evening,well tahts really pathetic,and send me PM that i should relax and play more,lol,when you make 500k in 1year and 4 months,but not on ps1 on ps5(wich was empty 6 months ago) then you can tell me to play more,or maybe it was again somebody else today and not you on ps5? And i will play when i want to.not when you will say it to me,ok?
Look this is last time,i am still for peace,but dont come on ps5 and provoke me for no reason ok?
Are you agreeing with me or not?
This subject is over for me from now on!

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009