http://www.zshare.net/download/697891575f37771b/ 11/12 17:20

|NC|*NaBFeFe!
At MLB Day break 12/12 13:09
He did intentional Team Kill on me for the second time with a Knife,
be careful i'll catch you next time.
Big thanks to Falb!k

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Dec 12, 2009 14:56

first of a;ll it was first time and it was after u tk me twise with panza ;)
and second of all just put logs here ull have ur proof :P
tker :) u always tk with hw rifels and panza and u dont mind tking just to get ur lame 1 kill its very anoying mate, admins say nothing to u for it never warn u.... (dunno why)

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sat Dec 12, 2009 15:08

Fefe wrote:first of a;ll it was first time and it was after u tk me twise with panza ;)
and second of all just put logs here ull have ur proof :P
tker :) u always tk with hw rifels and panza and u dont mind tking just to get ur lame 1 kill its very anoying mate, admins say nothing to u for it never warn u.... (dunno why)

First Admins say nothing 2 me cauz i don't intentional TKs , and all of us do TKs ,Bow 2 :) but we said sorry and all we make mistakes ,BUT NOT INTENTIONAL TKS.
Second Thanks for the confirmation :roll:
Big thanks to Falb!k

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Sat Dec 12, 2009 15:37

Don't get mad for such things guys, you know, when I play and my nerves start to get crazy I take a 5 min. break to chillout a bit, you should try too :wink:

About Vertigo, I am downloading the demo right now and he will get what he deserves.

!warn fefe no tk
!slap hdoubls watch your fire

:)

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Dec 12, 2009 15:58

Oxyg3n wrote:Don't get mad for such things guys, you know, when I play and my nerves start to get crazy I take a 5 min. break to chillout a bit, you should try too :wink:

About Vertigo, I am downloading the demo right now and he will get what he deserves.

!warn fefe no tk

Im not mad at all by this i didnt start this useless topic
And doubles u do INTENTIONAL tk and i know this cuz u never watch ur fire and never carefull , i wuldnt have tked u if u were i usually never tk back but u were a special case :D

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sat Dec 12, 2009 16:02

Oxyg3n wrote:Don't get mad for such things guys, you know, when I play and my nerves start to get crazy I take a 5 min. break to chillout a bit, you should try too :wink:

!warn fefe no tk

You know Oxy, some times its difficult to avoid TKs because of bad ping, blockers pushes, lags .. but i only do my best :) u know it :wink:
Big thanks to Falb!k

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Sat Dec 12, 2009 16:31

Fefe wrote:Im not mad at all by this i didnt start this useless topic
And doubles u do INTENTIONAL tk and i know this cuz u never watch ur fire and never carefull , i wuldnt have tked u if u were i usually never tk back but u were a special case :D

This "useless topic" is showing us how you are acting...I shall remind you what does our rulebook says? No intentional tk, seems clear that you are wrong and hdoubls is right...

Like we said tons of times, if something's wrong, just contact one of us.

My little warning here is not enough?

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Dec 12, 2009 17:10

Oxyg3n wrote:
Fefe wrote:Im not mad at all by this i didnt start this useless topic

This "useless topic" is showing us how you are acting...I shall remind you what does our rulebook says? No intentional tk, seems clear that you are wrong and hdoubls is right...

Like we said tons of times, if something's wrong, just contact one of us.

My little warning here is not enough?

Im not gonna pm an admin in game every time i get tked and besides u say he can tk as much he wants as long as he sais its a mistake and hes right cuz he tk 10 times a map and sais sry ? ye thats clear tnx :)

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Sat Dec 12, 2009 17:32

Fefe wrote:Im not gonna pm an admin in game every time i get tked and besides u say he can tk as much he wants as long as he sais its a mistake and hes right cuz he tk 10 times a map and sais sry ? ye thats clear tnx :)

I won't explain you something you have already understood, this childish behaviour won't bring you much far.

Back to serious things, i watched the demo, this vertigo was just a newbie on our servers and probabily didn't known our rules, will explain them to him if he comes back.

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Sat Dec 12, 2009 17:55

Time to interfere :p

Yes fefe was wrong to tk hdoubles, but fefe is right when he says about that some people dont watch their fire and they come up with lame excuses so admins dont warn them (and it works ..)

@oxygen: you said something about telling the admins about tk/tb when it happens, i did that for a while, do you know what happened to the tk'ers? Nothing, because the admins ignored me :/

All we want to do is play on the server and have fun, but when have regulars tk'ing/tb'ing without getting warned it takes to fun away...

ah well, i guess the admins love people who kiss their butt :/

Veteran

Postby undeadwarrior » Sat Dec 12, 2009 17:55

well i told you on server already HdoubleS
take your pistols or lugers when someone is running in front of you
it will save you a lot of teamkills
But if you keep shooting teammates just to get your kill you are in my opinion not any better then Fefe in this case

and Fefe teamkilling someone else on purpose is never allowed
So just dont do it again

play together as a team and protect eachothers back and when you see a teammate is in a fight, try helping him without killing friend and foe

Cheers
Man, Don't tell me about love and peace
When one of the joneses has a handgun pointed at me
Dont tell me to just say no
I'm an addict, I say don't let me go
Whatever happened to sex drugs and rock n roll
Now we just have aids crack and techno

Guns 'n Roses - Sex, drugs and rock n roll

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Sat Dec 12, 2009 18:13

Dre_of_chaos wrote:Time to interfere :p

Yes fefe was wrong to tk hdoubles, but fefe is right when he says about that some people dont watch their fire and they come up with lame excuses so admins dont warn them (and it works ..)

@oxygen: you said something about telling the admins about tk/tb when it happens, i did that for a while, do you know what happened to the tk'ers? Nothing, because the admins ignored me :/

All we want to do is play on the server and have fun, but when have regulars tk'ing/tb'ing without getting warned it takes to fun away...

ah well, i guess the admins love people who kiss their butt :/

Seems that what I think is clear like sun is for you dark and mysterious...i'll explain myself better:

You get tked? You ask the player who tked you to watch his fire
Again? You ask it again
Again? You ask an admin to do something

As you see, the teamkill is not contemplate, and never will, because will only result in what you can all read above.

As you saw the !warn for fefe was followed by a !slap for doubl
I understand that accidental tks can get you nervous, but you can understand that for who is speccing is not an easy work to control those things.
That still doesn't allows to intentional tk.

I will close an eye for the part in wich you talk about my butt...and I tink is time to close this.

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Sat Dec 12, 2009 18:19

oke oxygen, i think it's less clear for you then for me

this is what I do:
i get tk'ed: i ask them to watch their fire
again: i ask again
again: i ask admin to do something
again: because admin did nothing
again: i give up

i never said that the intentional tk by fefe was right, i've often warned fefe not to do that because it will get him banned :p

lets hope for some regulars you dont got a hairy butt then ;)

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Dec 12, 2009 18:49

Dre_of_chaos wrote:oke oxygen, i think it's less clear for you then for me

this is what I do:
i get tk'ed: i ask them to watch their fire
again: i ask admin to do something
again: because admin did nothing
again: i give up

i never said that the intentional tk by fefe was right, i've often warned fefe not to do that because it will get him banned :p

lets hope for some regulars you dont got a hairy butt then ;)

I never said what i did was ok also but it made him stop tking....
So it atleast made him realize he was very wrong also i hope
And also dre is correct with his ekzampel (srz spelling) .

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Sat Dec 12, 2009 19:47

I repeat, i suggest you to take a deep breath when you play, chillout a bit when you are nervous.
Us, as admins/members will keep doing what we can to maintain order in the servers, but, again, that's not simple to watch out for everything, impossible to check all the tks, you have not idea how many pm's we get sometimes (and yes, we are humans :wink: )

!warn fefe no tk

amen

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Dec 12, 2009 20:28

Belive me we can imagine we were in ur situation also (on the admin side) and besides it doesnt matter i saw on server toady that it doesnt matter what i do/say we wont be treated fairly , End of Story (for me).

Veteran

Postby BlackKiller » Sat Dec 12, 2009 22:54

Okay guys, all repeat after me, to conclude the ceremony and to let the idea go through your mind so you won't forget:

I, <name>, will not, under any circumstance, kill, hurt or try to kill or injure, any of my teammates on purpose on any prime squadron server, ever.

Look, I already did it:

BlackKiller wrote:I, BlackKiller, will not, under any circumstance, kill, hurt or try to kill or injure, any of my teammates on purpose on any prime squadron server, ever.

-|PS|->>BlackKiller<<

BTW the dolphin refers to the Black Killer Whale (Yeah, I just made that up after googling blackkiller)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009