Minas TJ or not?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Wed Dec 02, 2009 13:22

Well, my opinion is: without a DJ needed, you cant call something trickjumping.
The situation a engi manage to get into fast is very very rare imo (before this thread i not even thought about if it may be possible).
If this is not wanted,make the door close faster. That is simple, and DJ can stay (as explained, without DJ attackers are like turtels on a firing range.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 13:27

Rainbow wrote:Well, my opinion is: without a DJ needed, you cant call something trickjumping.

its vice versa.. "trickjumping" is to jump over barriers or whatever without needing dj enabled.. check out the etpro-tj servers.. thats what they do there all day

for example oasis it is possible to tj over wall, although dj is disabled.. thats why i added it
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Wed Dec 02, 2009 14:09

Sebbel wrote:
Rainbow wrote:Well, my opinion is: without a DJ needed, you cant call something trickjumping.

its vice versa.. "trickjumping" is to jump over barriers or whatever without needing dj enabled.. check out the etpro-tj servers.. thats what they do there all day

for example oasis it is possible to tj over wall, although dj is disabled.. thats why i added it

I know this :)But i was warned on minas for TJ to obj (thanks god i didnt finish it^^). And this was a simple DJ, not this trickjump like on TJ servers

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 14:14

"a simple doublejump" in this cases is also trickjump since u can reach same effect as with tj.. its only easier

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 15:52

DaRkMaN wrote:2. i thogut it is a clear situation,well it apears not,ah you want example,what would happend if we say Dagy with his opinion would saw somebody do that,or you saw somebody do that????

Could you explain for me whats "Dagy and his opinion" plz?
I dont see where my opinion is standing aside from rulebook.

What i think about 1st gate thats is was made for allies to make them a possibility to defend at the ground. If axis engie would blow 2nd gate without first one it will result with spawnbug - both teams spawn in the same place. So it shouldnt be allowed not coz of TJ or DJ but becouse of bugging the map. (not important in this point how that engie get over the wall, by using DJ or by crowling). Planting dyna at the back of that gate is forbidden coz it will hit spawning allies.
So play this maps as it was desined - gate 1, then 2, then 3 etc..etc.. only last gate 7 you can skip, becouse there is other way to get the obj.
If as covy you must do trickjump to get to that samll doors, tehn its TJ for obj. (which i dont remember atm, i would need to check)
There is also a possibiliy to get at last level without blowing gate nr.6, thats dissalowed also, to make it clear.

END OF DISCUSSION: going for gate 2 when gate 1 is open = tj, please make this clear to all the admins and then this topic can get locked before more mindless spam is added

You are not the one whos deciding it.
Discussion will be ended when everything will be clear for everyone and when moderator will close it, not earlier, ty :)
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 16:07

oki.. dagh and me always discuss with peaceful ending. .the spawnbug convinces me!

door is open for allies.. not for axis.. door better should be closed like in first version.
unfortunately first version sucks in rest of design that we love the newer version.. so all in all lets call the open door BUG, because running through it as axis and planting at 2 = cause spawnbug^^ (btw is this rly the case then ??)

so gratz diamond for correct answer :) u won a medic - pack

rulebook says : dont use bugs
means in minas case: dont use open doors !! :D

but only if this is rly causing the spawnbug, DAGHEL !!!! eh eh

peace

AMEN
&
ENTER
#

edit:

DaRkMaN wrote:He he,well sebb you had 3 days to answer me on this topic

thats just i need a few days before i understand a topic.. and thats why i didnt answer in kurrodos topic, because i need a dictionary for all this stuff he is talking about.. so wait few weeks^^

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Dec 02, 2009 16:36

Oh comn on Dagy i was just faling a sleep at work and now i see this???Well tell you the truth i think you didnt read at all or you didnt understand the point of my message!
Dagy you are even better today then Sebb only i dont get where i wrote your opinion is not matching rulebook????answer me this pls?
And second your opinion is different from Sebbel right?so what the heck is not clear for you there?I was asking Sebbel what would happen if you where alone on minas and somebody did that,since i was thinking you answerd me on my question and that that is finnal answer,what would you do to that person and what would Sebbel do with his opinion to that person.Dagy i quess you dont like when your name is mentioned without your presence,but sry you are HA you answered me the question,i didnt see that we have to talk abaout this subject anymore since you are HA,i dont say you are wrong jesus,i didnt even think that on this topic rule abaout this is not even set yet.
The whole stupid point of this is so i get answer jeses krist,how the hell pls Dagy let me know was i able to know you and other HA or what ever didnt have the rule abaout this question??????????????
I thgout you gave me an answer i didnt know we are now gonna discuus abaout it
!!!!!!!
And lock was JOKE JOKE JOKE one more time for you DAGY JOKE!
I didnt say it to Sebb to lock it, i lock it myself,again i was joking and at that time i still didnt realized you dont have a clear answer for me,i thgout you gave me finnal answer,and fa....ing text messege when people all the time get you on the wrong f....ing way for wanting to say story on one way and they read it on their on way!
So what ever somebody wanna tell me i am of of this forum,tell it to me on server becuse i could have now slleep for one good hour and play ET longer this evenig,but nooooooo,i have to ah,on croation NEDA MI SE LJUDI!

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 16:57

lol

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Wed Dec 02, 2009 17:06

So new wining tactic for allies;

Don't close the first door because Axis are not allowed to blow up second gate then!

:wink:

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 18:20

*shaking his head with facepalm*

ehhh...
Darky...

1) we are discusing here rules and our views about map. There is absolutelly NO reason to take it personal and exiting so much.
2) I was asking you, coz seems you misunderstooded my first post, like i see same with previous one :wink:
3) Yes, seems Sebbel and i had different opinion about thats doors. But still there is NO reason to be mad/confiused about. We can talk about it here, or later by pm/xfire with Sebbel. Even if we disagree about one detail that isnt anything bad, really. Thats human. Players for sure will be informed about our final decision.
"Oh noes! They cant agree with themselves...! Run for your lives!:party: "
4) Darky... about 'lock'. Im not brain demaged, i know you joking :wink: If you look again at my previous post you'll see that im quoting Dr.Dre, not you...
5) This forum was made for discusion and questions, like Sebby told, and my function is trying to answer. If something is unclear for you (as it was when you made this topic) its great that you are asking and i would love to answer. But no need to scream about :P

@Seb
Yap, it will result with spawnbug. You can try it by yourself, but you cant beat minas anyway :P

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 20:39

Daghel wrote: Planting dyna at the back of that gate is forbidden coz it will hit spawning allies.

well. but this is crap..
axis spawn there later near door, allies not

but who is so dump to plant where allies can defuse it directly?

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 21:59

Sebbel wrote:
Daghel wrote: Planting dyna at the back of that gate is forbidden coz it will hit spawning allies.

well. but this is crap..
axis spawn there later near door, allies not

but who is so dump to plant where allies can defuse it directly?

Its not crap, imagine situation when dinamite explodes 2 seconds after allies respawned, result will be whole allies team dead. Ofc directly in moment when gate will be destroyed spwn is changing, but dynamite was planted before it changed. Its only ilustration and indeed extreme example, but we are not taking here about if alles are dump or not but about possibility :wink:

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 22:33

lol

allies lemmings. all run to dyna..

edit:
dont plant dyna on objectives.. all enemies could run there and die!!

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Dec 03, 2009 13:10

Dagy,shell we start from the beginig,we are not defenatly understanding each other!
1.i ask question is it alowed or not?
2.Tomsen,Ammz,Daghel give me all the same answer,NO,it is not allowed to do that
3.Dutchy said something abaout erasing map,Sebel too replay to that joke,and both of them didnt say they dont disagree with you,right?
4.I,just like Dre think ok,this is finnal answer,member,admin and HA gave me what i wanted to know,Dtuchman and Sebbel didnt disagree,so you tell it to Dre:you cant close discusons,since i wanted ok,joking,but too,close this topic,since i too thgoug i got my answer,the same as Dre,and thats why i replayed your messege abaout Dre s closing topic,becuse i was thinking like he did,we got answer,that is that!
5.Sebbel with his translator (lol) after three days comes in topic and says:NO Darky,no,no,no,no,no,discusion is not over i have completly different opinon abaout this topic.Ok but until then Dagy look throw my eyes i didnt have a clue you dont have set rule abaout this,and Sebbel said:oo again question abaout map that runes three years and nobody had problems,now there is problem???
----a)First i am so sorry i havent been here 3 years ago and asked this question then,so i had to do it now,becuse how those this look to me?? again Darky with his questiones.
----b)How come i have to know that in three years all of you still didnt ask that question??I cant Dagy,really
6.I asked Sebbel,if in three years until now you still didnt have solution to this problem,how did you react when you saw somebody did that,and how did sebbel react when he saw somebody do that,since you two have differnet opinions,thats all i asked,i didnt say your opinion has nothing to do with rulebook
7.My opinion is the same as yours so i totally agree with you Dag
8.You say so me and Sebbel dont have the same opinion,so what,it happens,ok,NP, i didnt say you cant make mistakes,but i didnt know you dont have the same opinion,every human makes mistakes,i know that,but when you replayed my post it looks like i am atacking you becuse you dont have the same opinons!I am not,i dont care what is the answer on my question,all i want to know is the answer,no matter what will you decide!
9.well abaout that dont take it personal,well i cant do it other way then personal when i have to replay on my topic 10 times just to explain to somebody i didnt mean anything bad,only wanted to solve the problem,and i cant help it,we balkan people are hot blood!You discuus all you want,i just didnt know you have to discuss it,thats all!

Damn a new record i never made it to 9. row,plus on one row we have a) and b),defenatly new record lol

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Thu Dec 03, 2009 14:39

about what You are now quarell?

sad its not possible go for objc without blow up any doors :[ lolypop

and if sb can show me how he is running before 1st door closed using normall DJ i will be grateful. Imo impossible if dont use TJ and take a real speed (if u know what a mean).

Imo call admin, defuse dyna or restart when doors blew up if this hurts Ypu so much.
Or freeze whole axis team and kill them all 10 times in row.

Sebb im whit You whole my heart. Be sure thats some day will gonna come time when will be exist all topics about that cases and then nobody will gonna open new ones, in mean on ouer Forum rules- search before write sth.
Cya and take care :*

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu Dec 03, 2009 14:50

DaRkMaN wrote:
6.I asked Sebbel,if in three years until now you still didnt have solution to this problem,how did you react when you saw somebody did that,and how did sebbel react when he saw somebody do that,since you two have differnet opinions,thats all i asked
l

never saw this happen in my life

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Dec 03, 2009 16:58

Sebbel wrote:
DaRkMaN wrote:
6.I asked Sebbel,if in three years until now you still didnt have solution to this problem,how did you react when you saw somebody did that,and how did sebbel react when he saw somebody do that,since you two have differnet opinions,thats all i asked
l

never saw this happen in my life

Ok Sebb i just asked question,if i ask that means i dont know the answer,and then it is not my foult that this happend 4 times in last 3 months,and before never!ok if you didnt see it you didnt see,NP,it was just a question,since you dont have clear rule abaout that,i was wondering what would happen,and then i think i made good question when i asked this.becuse,maybe somebody would have different opinion and would punish somebody for doing that,and now you can too be clear on that question!when you come up with solution!I only asked simple question,i even think i never made more shorter post ever!But like i said i didnt know nobody asked it or done it before!

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 19:19

This is just a pain in the ass to watch and read (and no I can not stop reading!)
I don't get it, why is the discussion not over? I thought we made it clear that it is NOT allowed, because of our rules and because it creates a spawnbug <- Like daghel said.

Sebbel, where is your "lock" button? :)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu Dec 03, 2009 19:23

i see no problem to let them make their things clear..

ne need to spam mr. Ammz !!! :twisted:

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:41

Mefisto wrote:
Imo call admin, defuse dyna or restart when doors blew up if this hurts Ypu so much.
Or freeze whole axis team and kill them all 10 times in row.

:) , i dont know how to write,how to say it on english,that you will understand :)
Yap it hurts me Mef :) ,it hurts,you know what?my finger on this keyboard trying to explain to you :)
Mefisto your solution:call admin,defuse dina,freeze axis,all stands,but Mefisto i have to tell you,we still dont know if they are doing something wrong :),well i cant freeze anyway,but even if i could freeze,what i will tell them for reason!
Darkman trying to explain to people why he freeze them for planting dina on second door befoore blowing first: lolz
Well guys,i have to freeze on that half of ps communtiy that thinks you are doing something bad,and we have to start this map again,sry!
lolz
Do you understand me Mef?

Ammz:
This is just a pain in the ass to watch and read (and no I can not stop reading!)
I don't get it, why is the discussion not over? I thought we made it clear that it is NOT allowed, because of our rules and because it creates a spawnbug <- Like daghel said.

Well Amzzy my dear,if solving problems for you is pain in the but lolz i am happy to replay,so your ass hurts a litlle bit more! :)
Ammz case is not closed,i still didnt get my answer,ha ha maybe Sebb is afraid to tell it to me becuse it hurts to much,so my poor litlle heart wont brake! lol

Reedit:to explain,Sebb did wrote amen and end,but next two posts of him for me look like he is still not convinced that this is right decision,or he was joking again,that part i really dont understand,so i am not shure that he made final decision,and that why i am not shure what is final answer on this subject.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Dec 04, 2009 13:27

amen was decision:

only plant dyna on the current stage.
dont skip, no matter in which way a level, because it will result in spawnbug = mapbug = ruins map = bugusing = forbidden

amen again

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009