Im just asking

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Noob

Im just asking

Postby mOrOn » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:27

Hi people!. It was my first day (evening) on PS2 (i think) My nick name was "mOrON" From Wikipedia - Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a still common slang expression for a person considered stupid - i was renamed from admins as "pinkypinky". True i acted eccentrically, but nothing criminal, i think (just 2 or 3 bad words - automute "wanker" "sl*t" - not as offense to other players - I was talking about myself! "... too long. I almoste wanked myself to death. I need my hands to be busy... " etc.) some dirty and lame jokes ("I'm ass_king for levelz")... Me and other player had some discussion about female reproductive system. So i asked "Is there any ppl on this server who have vagina?" One player said that "Ice might have." After Ice entered i asked him "Some ppl said, that u might have vagina. Is this true?" And i got muted for like don't know for how long - 2 years i think. Damn, but all i wanted to know, is this person is a female. From galleries now i know, that he isn't. I'm sorry Ice! Vagina - taboo here - i will never talk about it here - never! After that i got little edgy and used my nick as messaging ground for my expression. I admit, that i acted improperly, my nick was like "U ppl are gray as autumn dirt" or "U cant mute me haha" or "Do u want me to play booring?" this is true. Yes on some player question about objective i answered/changed my nick "Some f4g do it" - yes i did that (disgusting) my fault, sorry. Then Ice said something like "Take normal name or ban without warning" so i did - my nick was : "Normal name". I got warned once more - Dont know why "Normal name" is considered as forbidden. Yes, than i changed my nick "U ppl are booring" and got myself permabanned... (But i didn't find anything about nick changes in the rule book) PLZ Unban me on PS2! I am sorry - i was drunk. I would like to play on your servers. I promise to behave and not to drink and play at the same time. I swear that everything i wrote here is true except wanking - i'm not doing that. PS... plz be more liberal to eccentrical and drunk ppl - don't do perma bans plz! Thank you! And sorry for my english - not my native. EDITED: read reason for ban: - bb - Baned 28/11/2009 approx. 23:50 or so
Last edited by mOrOn on Mon Nov 30, 2009 23:12, edited 2 times in total.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Nov 29, 2009 20:59

ye well, as u allready said by yourself, it wasn't the best acting from u at all, your forum name is probably also not wise choosen as well. also no need to explain me what moron stays for :wink:

all u said happend like u told, except that i warend u to change the name 'normal name', there was no warn from my side, since this name was fine with me for sure.

anyway, u might know yourself u *beep* around and got punished for it.

second chance, don't cause that trouble again or your ban won't be lifted in such a easy way :wink:

!unbanned
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009