Sk ban

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Kid

Sk ban

Postby CheesieUnion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 21:41

Your in-game nickname
The date (day/time) of your ban
The reason you were banned (i.e. Ban Reason)
The name of the PS Admin who banned you

I'm CheesieUnion [NL] on saturday 28 november I was playing and I got banned because of SK, I don't know who banned me, butt I think it's unfair, because I didn't get a warning and suddenly I got a ban for 2 days.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Nov 28, 2009 21:59

Amzing, i see no "sorry" or "apologizes" on your post, looks like i was the bad man and you the little good innoncent spawn killer, and now i have to apologize :wink: . First, using the word "unafir" when you break rules which are in our server for the fairplay on the game sounds a bit ridicoulous, second you are an old PS regular and fully knows all of our rules so i just have no pity for guys like you who deliberatly break rules (since you know them) and then comes here to cry cause they did n t had a warn but directly the punishement.
The unfair thingy was the fact that you have kept firing and killing people in their spawn when they were asking you to stop :

[et_code]20:37:59 say: ^1>^0KTA^1|D^0eath^1E^0ater: No sk ^1Chees^7ie^4Union ^8[NL]

20:38:01 say: ^4S^5E^8N^9T^2I: chees stop sk

20:38:05 say: ^8S^7hir0u^0!: chesie and pelek sk[/et_code]

But yeah, you are right on some way, i was pretty unfair to give you only 2 days cause such a big spawn kill realy deserved more , so want me to be fair or no??

Spam Kid

Postby CheesieUnion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 22:22

BOWDOWN wrote:Amzing, i see no "sorry" or "apologizes" on your post, looks like i was the bad man and you the little good innoncent spawn killer, and now i have to apologize :wink: . First, using the word "unafir" when you break rules which are in our server for the fairplay on the game sounds a bit ridicoulous, second you are an old PS regular and fully knows all of our rules so i just have no pity for guys like you who deliberatly break rules (since you know them) and then comes here to cry cause they did n t had a warn but directly the punishement.
The unfair thingy was the fact that you have kept firing and killing people in their spawn when they were asking you to stop :

[et_code]20:37:59 say: ^1>^0KTA^1|D^0eath^1E^0ater: No sk ^1Chees^7ie^4Union ^8[NL]

20:38:01 say: ^4S^5E^8N^9T^2I: chees stop sk

20:38:05 say: ^8S^7hir0u^0!: chesie and pelek sk[/et_code]

But yeah, you are right on some way, i was pretty unfair to give you only 2 days cause such a big spawn kill realy deserved more , so want me to be fair or no??

Ok sorry for the unfair play. You can lock this topic.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009