I'm back.

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Kid

I'm back.

Postby CheesieUnion » Wed Nov 25, 2009 18:42

I was very busy with school, so I decided to take a break with Wolfenstein. Now I'm back, I only have to download Wolfenstein again and then you'll see me on the PS #1 server.

P.S wich patch do I need to install for PS 1?

Official Member

Re: I'm back.

Postby Evil » Wed Nov 25, 2009 18:50

CheesieUnion wrote:I was very busy with school, so I decided to take a break with Wolfenstein. Now I'm back, I only have to download Wolfenstein again and then you'll see me on the PS #1 server.

P.S wich patch do I need to install for PS 1?

nice to see you are back ;)

anyhow you need to download
patch 2.60, and after that install patch 2.60b.
thats it ;)

enable pb run a update to make sure you wont get in any troubles therefore.

etfolder/pb/pbweb.exe ;)

cu soon ;) and if you still get some errors or troubles or you have some more questions you can pm me coz when iam on pc this website page of ps is always open so iam online untill i shut my pc down so respond time is very quick.
or make a topic in helpdesk ;)

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Wed Nov 25, 2009 21:14

Hey dont know you but great that you are back ;)

Spam Kid

Postby CheesieUnion » Thu Nov 26, 2009 18:14

I have to get used to Wolfenstein, because I played Cod for the last months.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Nov 26, 2009 20:03

Don't worry, you still rox! :P
Welcome back :)

Spam Pro

Postby Jolly » Thu Nov 26, 2009 21:15

Welcome back dude =]
sorry for my english. If you don't understand me i'm sorry =[

Spam God

Postby -Gighen- » Fri Nov 27, 2009 0:13

so we will have again your DUTCH ASS in the middle???? :twisted:

ahahahah goood... i'll kick it with pleasure :twisted:

nice too see you again in forum and in the server cheese-man :P :P

cya friend :) :)
-Gighen-

Spam Kid

Postby CheesieUnion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 18:26

I'm having a problem, if I join the server and choose team and class, I spawn. After a few seconds ET don't response anymore. I'm using Vista Ultimate 64-bit, with compabilitymode XP SP2.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sat Nov 28, 2009 18:33

Right click on wolfenstein - enemy territory icon on your desktop and go to eigenschappen / properties

then set all things like me

btw you also dont have a guid, so do /pb_cl_enable or /pb_cdkeyreg
els enable pb by going to play online and press enable punkbuster button

and go to your etfolder then open pb and run pbweb.exe

Spam Kid

Postby CheesieUnion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 18:43

Evil wrote:Right click on wolfenstein - enemy territory icon on your desktop and go to eigenschappen / properties

Ok did it. But now I have another problem, my XP won't save if I quit the game and come back later my XP is 0.

Problem solved.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 19:32

CheesieUnion wrote:
Evil wrote:Right click on wolfenstein - enemy territory icon on your desktop and go to eigenschappen / properties

Ok did it. But now I have another problem, my XP won't save if I quit the game and come back later my XP is 0.

Problem solved.

You might have lost your etkey..
With "problem solved", you mean about the freeze or about the xp? "^^

Spam Kid

Postby CheesieUnion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 19:52

GokuSan wrote:
CheesieUnion wrote:

Problem solved.

You might have lost your etkey..
With "problem solved", you mean about the freeze or about the xp? "^^

Both. I copied the etkey from my old computer to this one, but he wouldn't use it, now I discovered that I had to enable PB.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Nov 28, 2009 21:41

Yeah, back and already banned for a nice mega sk at goldrush :wink: . I highly recommend you to take a serious look on our rulebook if you don t want going for another long break but this time with no possobile return.

Spam Kid

Postby CheesieUnion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 21:45

BOWDOWN wrote:Yeah, back and already banned for a nice mega sk at goldrush :wink: . I highly recommend you to take a serious look on our rulebook if you don t want going for another long break but this time with no possobile return.

Since when do you immediately get a ban for sk, I thought you first got a warning. And why do you say mega I think I killed 3/4 people and there where also other persons spawnkilling.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Nov 28, 2009 22:20

CheesieUnion wrote:
BOWDOWN wrote:Yeah, back and already banned for a nice mega sk at goldrush :wink: . I highly recommend you to take a serious look on our rulebook if you don t want going for another long break but this time with no possobile return.

Since when do you immediately get a ban for sk, I thought you first got a warning. And why do you say mega I think I killed 3/4 people and there where also other persons spawnkilling.

Well, when you kill 3/4 enemies in their spawn, think i have the right to call it a mega Sk or maybe you have a kind of spawnkill scale :wink: .

Yes, wee keep warning people when tehy are newbies, they don t know a new map, they accidentaly do a spawn kill but don t be surprised to recive a direct punishment when you as a regular (even if you became from a break) do a multikill in a ultra known maps and when you are fully aware about our rules. My only regret is the 2 days ban , cause looking to your post and how you just don t give a shit about what you have done, you surly deserved far more, well it s never too late and things can be changed.

Spam Kid

Postby CheesieUnion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 22:26

BOWDOWN wrote:
CheesieUnion wrote:

Well, when you kill 3/4 enemies in their spawn, think i have the right to call it a mega Sk or maybe you have a kind of spawnkill scale :wink: .

Yes, wee keep warning people when tehy are newbies, they don t know a new map, they accidentaly do a spawn kill but don t be surprised to recive a direct punishment when you as a regular (even if you became from a break) do a multikill in a ultra known maps and when you are fully aware about our rules. My only regret is the 2 days ban , cause looking to your post and how you just don t give a shit about what you have done, you surly deserved far more, well it s never too late and things can be changed.

I really give a shit about what I've done, I was pissed because of the ban.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009