[Oasis] axis arty in question...?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 17:23

GokuSan wrote:That's the decision, imo.

BOWDOWN wrote:
GokuSan wrote:On a previous community where I played, it was NOT allowed to fire with arty/mortar/rifle/nades/HW behind the LOWER WALL!
Would be cool to fix a rule like this.. :)

+1 , this "rule" is also runing on PS1 and that s what we alwayz did :wink: . You also have to know that you can spawn on ammo/medpacks cabinets so it can be conidered as a part of allies spawn :wink: .

But I still believe it is allowed to aim the motar fire directly at the second pump? These should not hit any of the spawns if you aim precisely :) Same with panzer,riflenades ... though not artillery nor airstrikes since these are very unpredictable!
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 18:19

Ammz wrote:

BOWDOWN wrote:
GokuSan wrote:On a previous community where I played, it was NOT allowed to fire with arty/mortar/rifle/nades/HW behind the LOWER WALL!

+1 , this "rule" is also runing on PS1 and that s what we alwayz did :wink: . You also have to know that you can spawn on ammo/medpacks cabinets so it can be conidered as a part of allies spawn :wink: .

But I still believe it is allowed to aim the motar fire directly at the second pump? These should not hit any of the spawns if you aim precisely :) Same with panzer,riflenades ... though not artillery nor airstrikes since these are very unpredictable!

Lower wall isn't the wall that Allies had to blow up, it's the one right outside the flag-spawnexit at the left, before the cabs. ^^ So actually it should be allowed to [s]camp[/s] defend at pump/old city wall. ;)

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 18:57

GokuSan wrote:
Ammz wrote:

BOWDOWN wrote:

Lower wall isn't the wall that Allies had to blow up, it's the one right outside the flag-spawnexit at the left, before the cabs. ^^ So actually it should be allowed to [s]camp[/s] defend at pump/old city wall. ;)

Oh yeah, now I remember :oops:
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009