reason; no sk my reason: NO reason what so ever

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Pro

reason; no sk my reason: NO reason what so ever

Postby Calabria » Fri Apr 04, 2008 18:04

hey,

i just got banned a milisecond after i reseaved level 3 from blackwolf

dunno who banned me, but the reason was: no sk

i didn't do that, i waited untill you axis guys just left spawn area (ok, it's a bit unfair, but it's not "in" spawn area itself)

So unban, cause it's ridiculous

i did go to spawn 1 time, and i told you why; running towards spawn so that you can heal, omg then i'll just follow your ass :twisted:

rtz and reply whoever banned me
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Fri Apr 04, 2008 22:07

ok first of all you got this few second before not a lvl you lost one lvl.

i came to the server and alot players complained about flaming the spawn and told you to stop it.
after i while when i was playing too i saw flames in our spawn and since there is only 1 flamer it was easy to know who was it. at this time again players told you to stop this.
then i just start standing in spawn to spec a bit and it dont took long and i got flamed.

running towards spawn so that you can heal, omg then i'll just follow your ass

yes you already told it too at the server and normal you cant count it as a SK when they run back but following them with a flamer in your hands to make a BBQ is just not acceptable.

anyway i will lift this ban at sunday afternoon ( 06.04.08 ). until sunday you can also play at our other servers.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Apr 04, 2008 23:46

so following someone, who quiqly runs to his spawn area to escape your line of fire, with a gun is ok, but NOT with a flamer? Is that what you're saying?

But it's true, when i followed the "rambo runner" their were some other players in spawn which i wouldn't have hit with a normal gun (so you have a point their)

Anyway, i didn't sk intentionally and repeatedly!

Ow yea, i had level 0...he gave me level 3! I swear

(+ players get irritated rapidly when their killed several times by a flamer + seringe= ME on that map)

well,

c you guys sunday on ps3 for a delicious BBQ

:P
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:12

i only can say that i demoted you too 1 or 2 secs before the ban thats why you saw setlevel. personaly i dont saw an other setlevel at this time.
another thing is that blackwolf normaly cant give levels because only high admins can do this and have the command.

yeah you got the point what i wanted to say. hope you remeber it the next time :wink:

anyway you are able to play at our other server until sunday and gave us there a nice BBQ (as long as you stay away from the spawn) :P

edit: unbanned
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Apr 07, 2008 14:12

ok, i can connect again

please, next time go to spec if you think someone is breaking the rules (then you would have seen that i followed him), instead of breaking the rules yourself (sc :lol: )

+ can you undo the demoting please?

ciao mate
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Apr 07, 2008 14:34

why to go spec i saw that you followed him but with a flamer and i already said something about that.

i dont break any rule. i dont shoot any bullets or something else i only stood a few seconds in spawn (like it always can and will happen when i write for example something)

the demoting will stay for now

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Sat Apr 12, 2008 14:13

Do you guys unban ones a week?
Prime<_>Mate

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sat Apr 12, 2008 15:29

Calabria wrote:ok, i can connect again

whats the prob ?
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Sat Apr 12, 2008 18:20

i can't connect, so i'm playing on ps1 (which is a good server 2 )

Edit;

could you check if i'm on the banlist? And if their's a reason for it? The problem can't be PB...

I want to play on PS1 AND PS3.

Grtz
x
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Apr 14, 2008 19:30

for ps3 there is a very simple reason thats called NO SK

after the next SK from you was spotted you simply got again a ban there and this time it will stay.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Apr 14, 2008 19:35

hmm, do you have a vid or screenie form that? When did it happen then? Last map i played was goldrush, and when it was finished i disconnected to go to the gym. So i don't really understand this.

grtz
x
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Apr 14, 2008 19:57

yeah it was at goldrush when you SKed. ok it was in the last 10 secs but the banmessage was there so you dont disconnect yourself.

btw 1 map before you had a nice ultra or monsterkill with your flamer and ppl said to you no sk. when i remeber right your answer was something like: yeah and what you want to do. go and cry for your mom

you had been banned there at this time. but ok it happend a few mins later and there it was seen.

for this moment this ban will stay. perhaps we can talk about it in a few month when you show us that you learned from it.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Apr 14, 2008 20:07

lol ziel,

the "go cry with your mommy" was on goldrush 2 if i remember correctly, and you wanne know the reason? Some guy kept complaining about this;

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5685
So i said the same thing as :whine, just in other words...as i was sure that guy was a kid.

++
It can't have been the last 10 secs, cause i was looking at my score before i disconnected....the map was finished iow.

Anyway, hope you change from a Mussolini into a Mandela :wink:

grtz
x
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Apr 14, 2008 21:01

first of all it was at the map before. think not gewinner must do this much work to find it.

anout the last 10 secs that was the time when you did it and at your stats you must have a very short view because the ban message came 1 or 2 secs after map was finished

when i read your last sentence i take my words back from the last post. now you lost your chance to discuss this ban again in some time.

its a perm ban and it will always be a perm ban.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Mon Apr 14, 2008 22:35

with your last sentence you've proven my last sentence ;)

ciao me amigo
x

(let me know when you calmed down, so we can have a serious discussion about this)
Prime<_>Mate

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Apr 18, 2008 0:53

So, bist du jetzt entspannen?

i just don't want to loose all my xp and start all over again, especially cause i like being cover ops on that server....you know what i mean?

+ i've seen a topic of a ban where the banner claims the same reason that you do, and he seems to be more reasonable then you

Let me know

Auf Wiedersehen
x
Prime<_>Mate

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 17:36

Calabria wrote:So, bist du jetzt entspannen?

x

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOOOL

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 17:41

SturmGonzo plz stop posting / bumping in old topics.

/Locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009