bigbro

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam King

bigbro

Postby probro » Sat Dec 29, 2007 0:43

i was banned by soul dt for sk on allies i did goomba on exit he was out spawn so in my view i dont think it is sk but up to soul

Veteran

Postby soulblade » Sat Dec 29, 2007 16:26

Well, just to tell others the story... It was on Millenium Falcon map, bigbro were axis. Allies claimed the spawn under the sphynx. Then i saw in main chat ***s7*** who said :"Bigbro stop sk" or something like that. I was spec so I go to the allies spawn and saw you (bigbro) make a goomba and start firing just at the spawn exit !! I don't know how you call this, but for me it's SK.

Moreover, there already were complains about you for sk and global behaviour. HERE

And everytime you we warned you, you said (like just few minutes ago to me on xfire) that you know it was wrong. I mean, what's the problem with you ??? You perfectly know sk/whining about lvl/etc is wrong but you keep doing it anyway... It's a big mystery for me. It's like you'll never learn from your mistakes (and I don't talk to you about your multi bans on some other well-known communities...)

But, since it's your first ban, my final answer is : I unban you. But it's the very last time. We won't accept any "mistakes" from you anymore. It means : no more sk, no more whining about lvls, no more spamming with "!admintest :(" in order to get more lvl, no more lvl asking on xfire or ingame,...

You will have to be a model player if you want to stay on PS2. One step out of common rules and you're banned permanently.

I hope I was clear enough.

Spam King

bigbro

Postby probro » Sat Dec 29, 2007 16:27

yes it is clear very

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007