unban request (perm. ban please read)

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Noob

unban request (perm. ban please read)

Postby TeChuN » Sun Dec 16, 2007 19:51

Excuse me, please what i did in it never again i will not break the rules of the game more and i will good boy. And i am sorry for my mistakes in English (my English is very bad).thanks you very much. T e C h u N

Veteran

Postby horzy » Sun Dec 16, 2007 21:01

Try to explain who banned u, why and when..it will be a lot easier

Greetz
Horzy

Veteran

Postby Spyhawk » Sun Dec 16, 2007 21:08

Zielobjekt ban him on PS5, for .. lot of things (he's actually perm banned on all PS server).

PS5 ban (if that help..) : http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=4658

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Dec 16, 2007 23:24

Ah , so finaly you came back, u are baned since a pretty long time now, u r baned in some servers by me, so i think u want a cinda global unban. About your PS5 ban , Ziel will decide but globaly, u was baned for your very bad behaviour : insults, whines,sk, tk, tb ..., u was warned more thah any other players, and was baned in all PS servers one after one, i explained u many times about our ruels , but seems u don t understand or more probably don t want understand that (and it s not realy a english problem) so Ziel will decide for you, but know that if ever he unban you, it will be no mre warns and kick but directly a ban and this one perm for sure, u knew our rules but had as hobbie to provok admins and players, well hope u won t begin again this game (if ever u r unbaned) cuz u will loose it for sure. It s not my ban, so i wont givin my opinion to give u a second chance or no, so Ziel it s ur stuff now ...

PS Founder

Postby landser » Sun Dec 16, 2007 23:35

i was specing you when this ban happened - the ban was totaly justified and also i wanted ban you ... but i got not enough stuff for my demo :/

but nvm, long time past ... maybe you changed :)

Spam Noob

Postby TeChuN » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:35

thanks for comments, and thanks Bow down for long comment but i cant read it because i d o n t understand (my English is very bad) = give me last chance yes or no?and l a n d s e r yes i am changed!

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Mon Dec 17, 2007 13:25

TeChuN wrote:thanks for comments, and thanks Bow down for long comment but i cant read it because i d o n t understand (my English is very bad) = give me last chance yes or no?and l a n d s e r yes i am changed!

what U country men ?... meybe someone translate for Ya ..???
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Noob

Postby TeChuN » Mon Dec 17, 2007 14:21

iam from czech republic and yes my mother helps me with first comment but now she is in work = no translates now :(

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Dec 17, 2007 15:27

sry that i don't reply earlier but i was to drunken and i need some time to think about it.

even if your english is bad techun when you have problems to understand something use a translator to translate it in your language. the internet will help you.

ok i think people need a second chance because some can realy change.
i will not break the rules of the game more and i will good boy

i hope that this are not only stupid words and you mean it like you wrote it.

you had a lot of chances and you will get now another one but your last one. so be very carefull in what you do on our servers. i hope you don't mess it up.
again such a behavior from you and the ban will be now forever.
our eyes are on you and when not a demo with proofs that you break the rules again will be enough for a ban.

cya on servers
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007