perm bann

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Noob

perm bann

Postby stylez » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:41

i think his her name is lola, i did 1 sk and get permant bann, i think that is abuse of rcon .............i got warned, and then all of a sudden perment bann, lola that was really dis regard the ps 1 bann i put it in wrong section, it should of been here, ill do my time i was wrong, but it was only one sk, and i wasnt like i was camping there...any how i hope its not perm bann cause i like playing there......if its like a few days or week i understand, ok bye bye for now

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:27

i was on the server too, lola aka -|PS|-Alloomma warned u for spawnkill. if i'm right u just spawnkilled her after this warn (she said so after the ban was done). bad if it was like this. wait for her reply - tnx.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Noob

Postby stylez » Sun Dec 16, 2007 13:19

no this is what happened, the only person i sk was the only person who was not playing, which was her, the other 4 i didnt even shoot at, then i ran towards the truck when she warned me it sounded like a whisle or something, while i was reading it i ran onto a mine and blew myself up, i wrote lol, but maybe she/he lola took it as if i was laughing at her warning, which was not the case, sorry lola wont do it again, i think it was a misunderstanding, take-care

Regards Stylez

Veteran

Postby Nemesis » Sun Dec 16, 2007 17:03

i was on other pc but at that moment i was watching her, she warned you and 2 sec later you killed her again.

Trust me saying things that arent true wont get you unbaned. but at end its lady's decision.

and btw;
stylez wrote:no this is what happened, the only person i sk was the only person who was not playing, which was her, the other 4 i didnt even shoot at
you think if you shot at afk person no1 will notice so its ok to do it? :wth:

Official Member

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Sun Dec 16, 2007 22:04

Oh ok well i ll unban but really it was for 1st and last time for you spessialy!
Take care and dont hate me for doiong my job O o :oops:

GG!

Spam Noob

Postby stylez » Sun Dec 16, 2007 22:36

i dont hate you, i know ref ing servers is a hard job, cause you really cant enjoy yourself playing, if you are watching all, i really didnt hear the first warning, did you just type it, cause i hardly read when i play, but i heard the whisle one....anyway thank-you for unbanning me, and if i was you i would have done the samething, PS servers rule

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007