I m not agree!

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Official Member

I m not agree!

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Thu Dec 13, 2007 13:18

Hi everyone, i know that i am not all time on the servers but i do my best.
So my complainign is about PS 2 and its players!
This morning we were playing nicely i go kicked a lot 3 maps in row and i got dubble kills enyway, and i tryed to defend but ok we lost. On the 4th map the teams were different the opposit of when the guys were kicking axis ****. Then someone started complaining that teams OMG are uneven. Tell me what to do in this case?
I got really upset o O and i said something that u should know. That i ll never again play on this stupid server, not because the server is but because som guys cant just play and not complainign about teams wich are even and he even went in spectator. I m confused , i play not so often and really even when i die all time i dont care but this i cant tolerate the unfair complainign.
So ps2 server need some support at least i dont know. Maybe is my fault that i dont use my powers to mute or shuffle but i fear that someone gonna accuse me for unjustified using of commands so i dont know what to do. And serteilnly i wont go back on PS2 because i cant do nothing against the complainers who dont complain when their team is stronger and when they get on the other side (weake) they really do all possible to rule all game :(

Am i dont know but i have a lot of work and i m trying to make everyone happy and its better that i dont go on servers of PS because as admin i dont want to abuse cause i fear to be juged later if i take wrong dessision! I m sorry about my post but i want to say what i think. Thhnks

Just make sure that ppl who complaing for no reason dont get privilages on our servers andthey should beeing ignored or muted.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Dec 13, 2007 13:50

Dear Lady, i think u overreacting a bit :) , we all know that there are alwayz some Whinners and complainers who love open it every 2 seconds with or without reason, in this case do what u have to do and think is better, don t care about those whinners (they are alwayz a minority anyway) and about their reactions, u r the owner wth :) , i mean there is 2 cases possibles : 1. teamz are realy uneven , in this case use :shuffle or putteam to make teamz even 2. teamz seems pretty even and in this case just warn those who talk carps and if they don t get the message just !mute, that s all.

Don t let some simpleminded dudes f... the fun is the server, leavin the server in the esaiest way and a cinda victroy for those noobs, so don t give up like this, stay and try to clean the server. We try our best to have a best server and a nice place for players who just want have some fun, so no mercy for retards who just connect to do shits and disturb others. So just take a time and have a little break, be relax a bit and hope u will change ur decision cuz it s realy pity to c u off lady.

C u Miss :)

PS: as long as u r fair and u do ur job, no one will judge u and give u lessons, i think u r too gentel and cool and some realy don t deserve this, and i think theu abuse cuz this, it s pity but some dudes just understand the rude way.
Last edited by BOWDOWN on Thu Dec 13, 2007 13:56, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Timon » Thu Dec 13, 2007 13:53

1. No man makes no mistakes, exepcti if he's doing nothing.
2. Don't afraid to use admin powers if you see someone's bad behavior he should know that he have no rights to judge you for abuse.
3. Yes I know that PS2 has some "bad guys" but thare are many nice regs too. When you see that team is just fragging or do no teamwork ask them to help. Won't write them the list it too long :P
4. If the teams are even mute whinners who are blind and can't see it.
5. If someone judged you and you would make everything ok, others who knows that you didn't made enything wrong will support you (I'm one of them :D).

Sorry I'm still learning English :P

Timon

Official Member

Postby Evil » Thu Dec 13, 2007 18:31

next time u can do is
connect to a other ps server. and ask a admin to come over to ps 2 or something.

if your enemy team is unfair its simple to get it back at the normal team players (just simple just switch) teams

its a bit kind strange cause if iam on the server and i say teams are uneven plz even teams ppl would automatic make teams fair.
so dunno why they wont do it.

its bad that u say never play on ps 2 shit server well

i think its seconde ps server that pwnz ars so. dont overreact a bit as ppl told u above here.

thats all ive in my mind so.

If ur not comming back again ok i understand but just this before i quit typing.

Ps members go a real life also with work childs and gf or wife.
so et is not the only option of them so respect that a bit too
cause most of the ps members are at work in the morning and afternoon till dinner time.
or go to school so.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Fri Dec 14, 2007 15:08

:cry: :cry: no lady :cry: :cry:
don't leave me alone.
if there are no admins online it's even badder.
ps2 is getting bad name and alot of people stay away
first all -|PS|- members came there and it was crowded and PB was off
now it's on the only admins i see there is: neme, lady, rapid, poring and falbik.
they can't be 24h a day online like no1 can

and lady to be honest?
there where alot of great times there like we all know
know that ps2 is getting badder a few days doesn't mean that we must flee
we gonna show that ps2 is a good place with good people
and all the rulebreakers must be eliminated

like memnoch said to me:
walking away is the easiest option but you will let us alone :cry:

thanks diamond:)

Veteran

Postby soulblade » Fri Dec 14, 2007 15:23

blazing wrote:now it's on the only admins i see there is: neme, lady, rapid, poring and falbik.

Heuuu, I'm on PS2 at least 4 hours each days 8O (sometimes undercover, but I'm there)

And don't worry I'm on a kicking/temp ban spree cause of rules breakers... Anyway Lady, that's true, playing on PS2 nowadays is like a pain in the ass... I can't play more than 10 minutes before I have to handle a sk/massive tk/insults/bad behaviour situations...

BUT, don't worry PS2 is my home server and I won't let these rulebreakers ruin our fun there. It's true that we need a big cleaning, but I'm on it !! :D

Time to kick some ass :evil:

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Fri Dec 14, 2007 16:00

soulblade wrote:Time to kick some ass :evil:

+1

now all ppl RESPECT rulez !!!

no mercy ---> TK,TB,SC,SK,insult..... :beware: Soul Police watching :P
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Fri Dec 14, 2007 16:06

soulblade wrote:
blazing wrote:now it's on the only admins i see there is: neme, lady, rapid, poring and falbik.

Heuuu, I'm on PS2 at least 4 hours each days 8O (sometimes undercover, but I'm there)

sorry sorry i forgotted about you -|PS|- stoned :)

thanks diamond:)

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Fri Dec 14, 2007 17:26

Bowy said it, and i need to agree with him in 100% (hug honey!). Come on Lady, u re the owner of ps2, its also ur server, not only neme's, u re intelligent beast, calmed and gentle, dont be affraid using ur privilages to make order on server and give players fun. Whining wankers re everywhere, u should know that. More beliving in urself :)
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Official Member

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Sun Dec 16, 2007 15:21

Thanks a lot guys for the great words and the REtaking the powers :D
Personally i started to behave as server owner and thanks of all your advices and points of view. One huge thanks really.
I feel more sure in myself now when i have to decide. Example yesturday on PS3 there was a ban. One guy on Gold Rush SK axis on their 2nd spawn and i warned him : Next SK = ban and exactly 1 sec after or 2 he spawnkilled and i had no choise but to ban.
So guys one more huge thank : D

Good fraggin and good admining :wink:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Dec 16, 2007 15:29

Hehe, i m so proud of u mademoiselle :D , Be affraid noobs and whiners , lady is BACk :twisted: .

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007