Just a question abaout messeges

Everything related to our website: report bugs, broken links, offensive posts, etc.
Official Member

Just a question abaout messeges

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Nov 13, 2009 13:04

Can someone pls answer me what means when i send my message and it stays in outbox instead of my sentbox?
Does that mean that reciver didnt get my message or he will get it when he connects?
I am truly sry if we had post abaout it but i am on work now so really dont have time to read older posts
THX for answering my question!

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Nov 13, 2009 13:37

hm.

i think iam pretty sure that the post will keep in your outbox intill the player or whoever comes online and recieve a message that he has a pm.

Sendbox its an overview of what mgs you have send to people.
but outbox mean not sended yet or recieved.

hope with this your answer is explained if not..

well leave an mgs. ;)

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Fri Nov 13, 2009 13:40

When you have sent a message to someone it will go to outbox. When that "someone" has read your message it will go to sentbox. And messages which goes to inbox are just those messages what you have received.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Nov 13, 2009 13:46

Saukko wrote:When you have sent a message to someone it will go to outbox. When that "someone" has read your message it will go to sentbox. And messages which goes to inbox are just those messages what you have received.

Ok,tell me saukko if i am wrong,so my message is in outbox as long as reciver didnt read it.when he reads it,it will go to sentbox? so that reciver got my message,but he still didnt read it?right?
Thx for such a quick answers

Replay to warren---thx to all of you,you have been real help
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Fri Nov 13, 2009 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Nov 13, 2009 13:48

DaRkMaN wrote:so my message is in outbox as long as reciver didnt read it.when he reads it,it will go to sentbox? so that reciver got my message,but he still didnt read it?right?

Correct.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Website Input