These one's for Warren the ape and all who control website

Everything related to our website: report bugs, broken links, offensive posts, etc.
Talented Spammer

These one's for Warren the ape and all who control website

Postby Es0 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:59

Hy,

I see it's hard to pay server hostings cause they're expensive.So i suggest you thing called Affiliate marketing.It might sound weirdo but's simple and easy thing.Just find a company that does banners.Put it on website and for click you will be paid and from bought product from banner will be also paid.So i want to help you keep ur great servers alive.If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Greetz
ES0

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:58

PS already have such a marketing trick. Look at this image, isnt this the same as what you mean?

quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:22

He doesnt mean google ads. He means that we make agreement with a company directly. The X company gives us money and we keep their banner visible, advertising them.

Anyway I have AdBlocker+ so I dont see any advertisement anyway :>

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14

GoldenBullet wrote:He doesnt mean google ads. He means that we make agreement with a company directly. The X company gives us money and we keep their banner visible, advertising them.

Anyway I have AdBlocker+ so I dont see any advertisement anyway :>

Then add PS website to AdBlocker filter ;)
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Official Member

Postby deep » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:35

a lot of ppl dont like picture adds, coz they're very annoying and a lot of them have stupid loud sounds when you hover the mouse over it. personally i wouldn't mind about an add, but i hate the adds with sounds.

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 13:08

im bit with diamond... i have those which open some bigger screen that hides all you were watching at, keep annoying noise and so on... even more i hate those which move all the time, they take too much memory imo, some of them makes my net even lag a bit :?
Image thx for diamond :D

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Jul 06, 2009 18:10

Thnx for the tip but we already run a similar service.
Unfortunately the online ad market really got a hit due to the economical climate.

Besides that, we have a lot of returning visitors who learned to avoid/ignore every ad you put in front of them, see Golden for a good example (you bastard :P).
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Talented Spammer

Postby Es0 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 23:12

hmmm...look you have very usefull website so u can add such an www.mimovrste.com banner on website right down prime-squadron enemy territory gamimg community logo :) !

Greetz,
ES0

Return to PS Website Input