Can't send PM's, cannot even logout..

Everything related to our website: report bugs, broken links, offensive posts, etc.
Official Member

Can't send PM's, cannot even logout..

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Fri Dec 23, 2016 20:50

Hey I have an issue since like 1-2 hours ago. I can't send PM nor logout.. It sais something like "you don't have permission to enter...php..somethig. " So can you fix it please? Thank you!

Website Manager

Re: Can't send PM's, cannot even logout..

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Dec 30, 2016 14:09

Hi Boom,

Do you still have this issue? If so, delete the cookies for prime-squadron.com from your browser.

In Firefox this can be easily done via; Extra > Page-info > tab Security > View cookies > delete the cookies in the pop-up window.

For Chrome you'll have to delete all your cookies. I can't find an option to do this per domain unfortunately.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Official Member

Re: Can't send PM's, cannot even logout..

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Fri Dec 30, 2016 17:03

warren-the-ape wrote:Hi Boom,

Do you still have this issue? If so, delete the cookies for prime-squadron.com from your browser.

In Firefox this can be easily done via; Extra > Page-info > tab Security > View cookies > delete the cookies in the pop-up window.

For Chrome you'll have to delete all your cookies. I can't find an option to do this per domain unfortunately.

Hey mr. Warren, no seems to be ok now. I thought you fixed it :D I have no more issues like that. I had that problem on my mobile phone, I only visited this forum from my pc once to put avatar and signature. But as It seems to be fine, all good! Cheers m8!

Return to PS Website Input