[Request] Forum name change

Everything related to our website: report bugs, broken links, offensive posts, etc.
Bronze Star

[Request] Forum name change

Postby TheAviatorOne » Wed Dec 22, 2010 18:44

Dear Prime Squadron forum moderators,

It is a long time I have been here for the last time because I stopped playing Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory for a few weeks because I disliked the most servers. Most servers are empty and or there are playing whining crying kids with the cheapest servers they can get with alot of lagg and .pk3-files copied of other servers. That were some of the reasons I wanted to stop playing

But, I know Prime Squadron for years and it's one of most famous servers in Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory "world." And what I can say about Prime Squadron is that inside the servers there is an adult asmosphere. No kiddy rules or kiddy behaviour. No! Being annoying = kick/ban, bye bye! And I like that.

In other words, I want to give Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory a 2nd change and this time in Prime Squadron because I ever played there and it felt good.

Now my question: I ever created here my account as "Dawdler" but I would like to change it to "TheAviatorOne". Thanks in advantage to the changer. :wink:

Kind regards,
Steven ; TheAviatorOne

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Dec 22, 2010 18:46

Bronze Star

Postby TheAviatorOne » Wed Dec 22, 2010 18:57

Ajit wrote:http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5244

Many thanks for your quick help. My apologize that I missed that helpful topic. :?

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Wed Dec 22, 2010 19:55

Dawdler wrote:Many thanks for your quick help. My apologize that I missed that helpful topic. :?

Happens to the best ;) And welcome back!

/Locking this one
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Website Input