=> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BF6KMJRE
=> http://www.mediafire.com/?1ae815p41mxs5am

Extracted from the demo.

wallhack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJqNzX9lSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMrJ6bKgbk

No recoil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2V7r37GNfc

And yes, this is related to your server.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 19:17

Sorry but these demos are from other server. So these are not related to PS servers.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Tue Dec 27, 2011 19:21

This is related because you are an admin on this other server, this guy is a friend of yours, so you protected him, and you both cheat on LL and PS.

I speced you, wh is obvious.

But let see the first case, then i will come to you.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 19:31

ThreeSwords wrote:This is related because you are an admin on this other server, this guy is a friend of yours, so you protected him, and you both cheat on LL and PS.

I speced you, wh is obvious.

Show me the proofs. Anyway acts mean more than just words.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Tue Dec 27, 2011 19:44

Saukko wrote:Show me the proofs. Anyway acts mean more than just words.
-*S

Dont be afraid i have demos of you too.

And these are facts: you protect obvious and busted cheaters on others servers you admin.

stop trolling my post now

Veteran

Re: would you say this guy is a cheater?

Postby Ajit » Tue Dec 27, 2011 20:23

Spam Noob

Postby leroo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 23:21

Hello RyoSabea

Dammit, it's like if you following me on every f*cking server I connect, you start messing around.

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... highlight=

Cya, have fun.

Talented Spammer

Postby Luki27 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:22

lol he is funny -_- i am hax,dumb is hax and all other low skill players xD heh you see maybe Pr0 skill Players? i am fu*king angry when he saying Luki stop cheating omg...

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Wed Dec 28, 2011 13:06

Just respond and say if you can see any recoil.

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Wed Dec 28, 2011 13:07

leroo wrote:Hello RyoSabea
Dammit, it's like if you following me on every f*cking server I connect, you start messing around.

Admins already know who i am, i didnt try to hide. Just look at the nickname i'am using?

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Dec 28, 2011 13:26

Well as I said before already, there is recoil but the youtube video's slomo falsifies the true picture. If you check the demo it shows the recoil. And when you do \com_maxfps "71" and try yourself akimbo you really see no difference to the above-mentioned demo footage. And I already prooved my theory right.

-*S

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Wed Dec 28, 2011 13:46

Saukko wrote:Well as I said before already, there is recoil but the youtube video's slomo falsifies the true picture. If you check the demo it shows the recoil. And when you do \com_maxfps "71" and try yourself akimbo you really see no difference to the above-mentioned demo footage. And I already prooved my theory right.

-*S

I would agree to say that uploading a video on youtube damage the image/video quality.

But please tell us why the *beep* and with what kind of magic would a youtube video "falsifies" the original video and make the recoil disapear...? Is this a a joke?
Why didnt you say dog ate the recoil instead?

You prooved nothing.
Such a ridiculous and pathetic excuse just shows that you're dishonest and an accomplice of him. You use the same kind of cheat by the way, same wallhack, and sometimes same aimbot.

And i already told you that 71fps trick only reduce recoil, does not make it all disapear, and this trick only work in etmain, and maybe etpro, not jaymod or nq.

There is no recoil and everyone can see that he has no recoil by playing demo. Just watch the demo in slow motion if needed.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Dec 28, 2011 14:13

First of all, topic should be closed because this is not related with PS servers. Demo is taken in LL servers.

ThreeSwords wrote:There is no recoil and everyone can see that he has no recoil by playing demo. Just watch the demo in slow motion if needed.

Actually, there is recoil and this guy is not cheating.

Dunno, why you posted this in here in PS forums, maybe because noone believed you in LL forums?

And i already told you that 71fps trick only reduce recoil, does not make it all disapear, and this trick only work in etmain, and maybe etpro, not jaymod or nq.

71fps will reduce reciol and there are more commands to reduce recoil leagally with settings.

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Wed Dec 28, 2011 14:47

Ajit wrote:First of all, topic should be closed because this is not related with PS servers. Demo is taken in LL servers.

It is related since it's also about saukko.

If saukko cheats on others servers and cheat on PS server, then he should not be an admin here.

Ajit wrote:Actually, there is recoil and this guy is not cheating.

There isnt any recoil, and even an admin of them admitted it, talking about hack.

71fps will reduce reciol and there are more commands to reduce recoil leagally with settings.

reduce recoil ≠ get ride of all recoil.

There isnt any cfg that will allow you to get ride of recoil, in any mod.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Dec 28, 2011 15:06

This youtube vid about recoil is indeed pretty weird, but I don't know.
Vids about wallhack: come on, it's natural that if you come from behind the corner and see an enemy it's a fraction of second until you fire. Nothing inhuman. Plus, if he have had wh, he would probably prefire and aim exactly at head (I think so). Though, slow-mode makes it harder to judge reaction time and all the situation.

And I don't believe saukko haz hax, he's too easy in 1vs1 :D

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Wed Dec 28, 2011 15:20

Then watch it in normal mode.

creepy cleary know exactly when the guy is going to appear, he did it 2 times a this place and knew exactly where was the head. sound just cant help him do that.
and this isnt chance since he made it many times, + there are others wh moments.

+ he has no recoil at all with akimbos

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Wed Dec 28, 2011 17:12

:XDDDDDDDDDDDD

This guy even made topic on crossfire about creepy.

- clean

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Dec 28, 2011 17:20

ThreeSwords wrote:
Ajit wrote:First of all, topic should be closed because this is not related with PS servers. Demo is taken in LL servers.

It is related since it's also about saukko.

If saukko cheats on others servers and cheat on PS server, then he should not be an admin here.

Yep but since this demo is taken on LL server, there is no any proof that he 'cheats' in PS servers.

Go discuss this case on LL forums, and come back when you found some real proof that we got a cheating admin in our community.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Dec 28, 2011 17:40

Smadje wrote:Yep but since this demo is taken on LL server, there is no any proof that he 'cheats' in PS servers.

This was discussed at LL forums, our high admins made our decision and we announced Creepy to be clean. In my opinion this topic should be locked. I do not even know why you brought this case here anyway since it has nothing to do with PS.

-*S

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Wed Dec 28, 2011 17:45

Smadje wrote:Yep but since this demo is taken on LL server, there is no any proof that he 'cheats' in PS servers.

Go discuss this case on LL forums, and come back when you found some real proof that we got a cheating admin in our community.

sorry, but when you spote a "dirty GUID", you ban the player, not bothering where this cheater got busted.

This is the same here.

Saukko wrote:This was discussed at LL forums, our high admins made our decision and we announced Creepy to be clean. In my opinion this topic should be locked. I do not even know why you brought this case here anyway since it has nothing to do with PS.
-*S

I told many times: This guy is your friend, and you're the one who protects him since you're an admin on this other server. You dare to say he has no cheat while it's *beep* obvious he does have a cheat.
And the question is: Do PS server allow an a person like you to be admin on their servers?

And you're a cheater yourself and, i have demo, but first about this guy.
You cheat both on LL and PS server.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:55

ThreeSwords wrote:Then watch it in normal mode.

creepy cleary know exactly when the guy is going to appear, he did it 2 times a this place

Well, if you camp in such place, it is normal that you look from behind the corner periodically. Plus, it wasn't 'exactly when the guy appeared' because 'guy' already taken 2-3 steps on the stairs. He could catch the 'guy' 1 sec. earlier or 1 sec. later and it would be 'exactly at the moment' as well (I hope you understand what I mean). Still, I have to watch it in real time.
ThreeSwords wrote:and knew exactly where was the head.

Hmm, usually you try to aim at head level and with some expirience it is pretty feasible. In both vids his crosshair isn't on head from the very beginning, he has to move it a little to aim at head.

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:35

Can you with sound, and while there is a lot of noise, know exactly when oponent is going to appear?

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Dec 28, 2011 21:03

What is done is LL server stays in LL, deal with it.

ThreeSwords wrote:
Ajit wrote:71fps will reduce reciol and there are more commands to reduce recoil leagally with settings.

reduce recoil ≠ get ride of all recoil.

There isnt any cfg that will allow you to get ride of recoil, in any mod.

There is reciol, but it's so small one, specially in NQ

ThreeSwords wrote:And you're a cheater yourself and, i have demo, but first about this guy.
You cheat both on LL and PS server.

I have a ferrari and I have a picture, but I won't show it.

Spam Kid

Postby RioAlex » Wed Dec 28, 2011 21:36

My opinion!

NO RECOIL

I went to PS1 and used 71 fps command and recoil was still there(command worked anyway) and also when i go to PS1(NQ) recoil on pistols is big try just shooting at one point no mouse movement to see the recoil

WALLHACK

It could be WH because he run out twice in just right time and battle sounds on full server as LL will totaly kill the running in that area (belive me i know that)

And someone said "He saw player and ofc he know where he is) well he couldnt see him cuz after phew nice pauses in the moment he ended leaning and the moment leaning ended you still couldnt see the player and after phew fragments of seconds later player is at the door

I dont know did Saukko defend this guy on ll or not all i know he uses hack but more full speed vids would confirm this!

Official Member

Postby Evil » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:52

RioAlex wrote:I dont know did Saukko defend this guy on ll or not all i know he uses hack but more full speed vids would confirm this!

more speed is the oppose of it rofl
i can imagine that alot of you guys here come and drag a talk about cheating.
but if you point out MORE speed id say you dont know nothing how to spot it even,
more speed wont give you a good view to even spot and look over details wich you wont SEE in HIGH SPEED. low speed is require and showsnormal to get a clear view.

as many reply's be applied here alrdy what happend on LL stay LL.

imo its time to stop discuss this in here and lock it
we will look into this but like we said proof from other servers then ps is not a real proof it needs to happend on our servers.

Next

Return to Caught a cheater? Post your demo here