would you say this guy is a cheater?

· Make sure you include player name and PS Server number
Spam Kid

Postby RioAlex » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:29

all you said is true but i can see cheater more by natural speed movementa low speed precize it and then you take 2+2 and you get 5

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:51

2 things:
1) ontopic:

we cant take demos from other server...so i suggest to try to take some demo when he plays in ps servers. he (creepy) was playing yesterday with the nick "the server", so if you or someone found something here, i will check this demo more carefully.

http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads ... c73f20a609

2) offtopic:

you played today and i kicked you, you have to follow our rules, dont push, tb or tk for revenge if you wanna play here without problems :wink:

http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads ... 2cfe1915c5

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:47

This is about YOUR admin saukko.
creepy started playing on your server yesterday, because as a magic information came to his hears, and of course he was cheating like always.

Try to understand: i'am trying to bust SAUKKO who really breaks my balls. that's why i point out the fact he cheats on others servers and on yours with his friend.

Betinho wrote:2) offtopic:

you played today and i kicked you, you have to follow our rules, dont push, tb or tk for revenge if you wanna play here without problems :wink:

http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads ... 2cfe1915c5

i know you were speccing me. Strangly you didnt react when the guy shooted his flamer at me without any raison, and same for the rifle grenade who always fire even when there isnt any opnonent but his mates.
you didnt react at them, but you kicked me when i shooted the flamer back(he didnt have any raison to shoot his flamer at me, action was slow, no enemy, cleary made on purpose).

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Dec 29, 2011 13:15

Nothing on the demo Beti.
One thing I am wondering. If you want to bust me why do you put demos of Creepy instead of demos about me. And you say it is all about me? Seriously doesn't make any sense.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 14:13

Saukko wrote:Nothing on the demo Beti.
One thing I am wondering. If you want to bust me why do you put demos of Creepy instead of demos about me. And you say it is all about me? Seriously doesn't make any sense.

-*S

i already told many times. read topic.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Dec 29, 2011 14:44

ThreeSwords wrote:This is about YOUR admin saukko.

give proofs else you make yourself stupid

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 14:57

Ajit wrote:give proofs else you make yourself stupid

By claming creepy has recoil, you already made yourself stupid.

I would like first get an opnion from a high admin before going on saukko case.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Dec 29, 2011 15:03

ThreeSwords wrote:
Ajit wrote:give proofs else you make yourself stupid

By claming creepy has recoil, you already made yourself stupid.

I would like first get an opnion from a high admin before going on saukko case.

I have played ET only for 6 days, I don't know what recoil is :cry:

But highadmins will surely say you, what is done is LL stays in LL and demo is taken is LL and they don't even bother to watch it.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 15:34

Ajit wrote:But highadmins will surely say you, what is done is LL stays in LL and demo is taken is LL and they don't even bother to watch it.

holly true :wink:

& wtf ... ThreeSword what is it ? personal fight or what ... what a problem with U ...

threesword wrote:This is about YOUR admin saukko.
creepy started playing on your server yesterday, because as a magic information came to his hears, and of course he was cheating like always.

gimme proof with PS server .... but if still try present only demo with other servers i need : IP + GUID by have 10000% right u speak abouth Saukko
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Thu Dec 29, 2011 16:20

@ThreeSwords

Was it you who uploaded the Youtube videos ?

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 16:24

FALBIK wrote:gimme proof with PS server .... but if still try present only demo with other servers i need : IP + GUID by have 10000% right u speak abouth Saukko

a normal player cant give you IP, and i cant not even give you GUID since lower level dont have !listplayers command
Last edited by ThreeSwords on Thu Dec 29, 2011 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 16:25

tomsen wrote:@ThreeSwords

Was it you who uploaded the Youtube videos ?

Let me guess.
I used a wallhack to make the youtube video so i should be banned from PS?

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Thu Dec 29, 2011 16:29

Is it possible to answer my simple question ?

Talented Spammer

Postby Luki27 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 16:33

Swords really go play tetris lol :lol: :lol:

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 16:38

tomsen wrote:Is it possible to answer my simple question ?

I ofc made both the demo and youtube video.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 17:25

ThreeSwords wrote:
FALBIK wrote:gimme proof with PS server .... but if still try present only demo with other servers i need : IP + GUID by have 10000% right u speak abouth Saukko

a normal player cant give you IP, and i cant not even give you GUID since lower level dont have !listplayers command

if u play in LL .. tell admin u need IP + GUID this player (suspect cheater ) for PS community .... and if u have lover xp how u know for sure its Saukko ?

rly weird for me ....

ofc all time we speak abouth Saukko ..

i no defend him but if gimme 100% proof ... Saukko knows punish
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 17:30

FALBIK wrote:if u play in LL .. tell admin u need IP + GUID this player (suspect cheater ) for PS community .... and if u have lover xp how u know for sure its Saukko ?
rly weird for me ....

Would you give an IP player to another player...?
No admin would do that.

What is a lover XP?

I dont think saukko would denie he is the same Saukko who play on LL. He even admitted it on this topic:

Saukko wrote:Well as I said before already, there is recoil but the youtube video's slomo falsifies the true picture. If you check the demo it shows the recoil. And when you do \com_maxfps "71" and try yourself akimbo you really see no difference to the above-mentioned demo footage. And I already prooved my theory right.-*S

he's reffering to what he said on LL forum(but he prooved nothing, just told some craps about youtube making recoil disapear which a pitful excuse as "i didnt not cheat,it was my brother and my dog and thay also ate my homework").

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 17:43

oke i must drop this disscus beacuse i naab ...

follows u word u speak abouth cheat-saukko in LL servers but cant give here 100% proofs ?

lower xp - i mean lover lvl by used !listplayers abouth IP ..if u tell polish admin in LL , need IP for -|PS|-falbik probably given me in via pm ,xfired or email .

wait i have idea .... record some players in PS .. .go LL and tell ThreeSword cheats in PS .. but i cant prooved ..beacuse threesword with PS not same like threesword in LL -----> rly stupidity

:roll:

@@@@

Badmanners aka afk
hes play here long time .... rly im sad when knows his a CHEATER

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Dec 29, 2011 17:58

ThreeSwords wrote:
FALBIK wrote:if u play in LL .. tell admin u need IP + GUID this player (suspect cheater ) for PS community .... and if u have lover xp how u know for sure its Saukko ?
rly weird for me ....

Would you give an IP player to another player...?
No admin would do that.

What is a lover XP?

I dont think saukko would denie he is the same Saukko who play on LL. He even admitted it on this topic:

Saukko wrote:Well as I said before already, there is recoil but the youtube video's slomo falsifies the true picture. If you check the demo it shows the recoil. And when you do \com_maxfps "71" and try yourself akimbo you really see no difference to the above-mentioned demo footage. And I already prooved my theory right.-*S

he's reffering to what he said on LL forum(but he prooved nothing, just told some craps about youtube making recoil disapear which a pitful excuse as "i didnt not cheat,it was my brother and my dog and thay also ate my homework").

man, check sec 4-5 in that youtube video, that's reciol and it hasn't dissapeared. After that he is moving his mouse down and while moving mouse down and shooting it doesnt show recoil because it's reduced by moving mouse down. get it?

also you can see recoil in sec1 (2nd shot in that video)

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:03

FALBIK wrote:follows u word u speak abouth cheat-saukko in LL servers but cant give here 100% proofs ?

I already told you many time i have demo of him cheating on PS.

But FIRST i need to know if you think this creepy is a cheater or not(because they chet the same way and because saukko defend him on LL and here on PS).

FALBIK wrote:lower xp - i mean lover lvl by used !listplayers abouth IP ..if u tell polish admin in LL , need IP for -|PS|-falbik probably given me in via pm ,xfired or email .

No admin would give a player IP to another player, falbik or not. And there is not need for such arguing since saukko here on PS admit he is the same saukko who play and admin on LL.
Last edited by ThreeSwords on Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:32, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:04

Ajit wrote:that's reciol and it hasn't dissapeared.

There is no recoil. You're the only one seeing recoil on this video and demos.
Last edited by ThreeSwords on Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:14

ThreeSwords wrote:
Ajit wrote:that's reciol and it hasn't dissapeared.

There is no recoil. You're only one seeing recoil on this video and demos.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I blind or it's you?

Anyway I give up, ppl know my oppinion. And probably everyone knows that you have some secret demos what you won't show to anyone and they cheat there. Keep those demos to yourself and never show them :wink:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/phot ... 1320962111

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:22

hey threeswords,

yesterday u accused me on PS 3 of pre-shooting and wallhacking as well (name vIRTUALORGASM icy). post demo's pls cause i wanna ban me!

greetz
icy
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Postby ThreeSwords » Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:30

icefrost wrote:yesterday u accused me on PS 3 of pre-shooting and wallhacking

Let's deal with these cases first.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:37

meybe Ajit have right

what i can told u now .. i rec demo today with other player( egglaf) used pistol and when i go check demo used timescale 0.3-4 and show me same demo how u present .so my ask ... egllaf also recoil-cheater ?

or i naab and no see diferent ? ofc first look normal time
Last edited by FALBIK on Thu Dec 29, 2011 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Caught a cheater? Post your demo here