· Make sure you include player name and PS Server number
Spam Kid

new naba spotted

Postby romanek87 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 14:39

server: ps1
time: 13.30 as i write it, hes still on server
name: warlord
suspect: aim
demo: http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads/index.php?downloade_datei=08340a1b3c3c0f1a9159e235656b6f12
also he insulted admins, but let timon speak for it.

im 100% sure he have aimbot.

romek/naba/J!

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Sat Feb 12, 2011 17:21

The body hits are indeed a bit weird, not sure about a possible wh but the demo lagged pretty hard to me so I think we will need some more proofs, but still, it's weird sometimes, keep up the good work :wink:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Feb 12, 2011 18:22

Im already on him since few days and your demo confirme that i m not the only one who find that the dude is pretty smelly. It will need a bit more specs and demos but i feel that we are not so far to have a new trophy .
He love play as sniper and it s not the best moment to cacth him so i still don t have good demos. Wait to see him playing more in other class. This single demo wont be enough for a ban but i alredy notice some nice cross jumping on it , it will just need one or two better demo :wink: .

Spam Kid

Postby romanek87 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 18:32

yea, when he played as sniper it was him playing
but he changed class in map end and start shooting smg and then its obvious he use aimbot, coz of all that target changes.
my bad i lagged during demo :P
if i got any better i will post it too.

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Sat Feb 12, 2011 22:42

yey i also speced him short time cause wh. but then he disconnected.

saw some freaky situation when he killed someone.

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sat Feb 12, 2011 22:44

I haven't gotten to watch it yet. If you need my opinion in this decision, wait until Monday. However reading the first reply he apparently is insulting admins, which would be a pointer to confirm this also.

Veteran

Postby Timon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 13:56

I speced him for a while and as J! said (even though I lack some experience) something smells here. About the insult part I warned him for hiding inside a wall (MLB temple) and about sk (clear sk) [baserace]. He accused (yelling!) the other team for sk at the end of the map, but didn't bother to report it on time. After being pain in the ass and pissing people off, he insulted PS member and (no surprise) disconnected. I lost the sreenie (sorry), probably because some controls change.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Feb 13, 2011 16:03

Banned on PS1. Speced him today with other folks, 2 obvious case of wallhack + some nice cross jumping etc ... and to crown it off a nice lovely insult for admins when he got a warn for the second time and for same reason (using bugs) :wink: . Well, thanks to him for making my job easier : instant ban, he didn't suffer :wink:.

Thx for your reports guys, keep em coming.

Return to Caught a cheater? Post your demo here