Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

· PS Rulebook
· PS FAQ
· List of Contributors

When to host this event?

Friday, 2nd June
6
67%
Friday, 9th June
3
33%
 
Total votes : 9
Official Member
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00
Location: Classified.

Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby SpyCow » Mon May 15, 2017 19:01

NEW EVENT

So, it's been a while. 8)
The new event is: An entire day is spent playing the so-called original/standard maps:

  • Oasis
  • Goldrush
  • Fueldump
  • Radar
  • Battery
  • Railgun

This event was suggested by Slash in our Event Topic (where you can suggest events).
Feel free to use this topic as well to suggest future events and even design your own!

If you have any ideas to make this event better, please comment & discuss.
Last edited by SpyCow on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:33, edited 3 times in total.

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:59
Location: Croatia

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Mon May 15, 2017 19:18

Actually I suggested this WEEKS ago to Landser but I guess he is gettin old and forget things :D I love that there are people here like Slash who thinks like me :D Good job Slashy!

As for suggestions:
- Disable DJ
- Disable Shotgun (Yes EGG I had enough of you and that shit :P ),
- 1 luger/colt only
- oh that's it for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with something more

As for the day of event, maybe some friday/saturday evening. I think friday is the best from my experiance. Maybe from like 19:00 when ppl are back from work (or school like you cow hhh).

Anyway, again nice suggestion Slash :good:

And nice of you Cow to finally started to do something in this clan, for a change :rofl:
Image

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 18:05

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Dr Zoidberg » Mon May 15, 2017 20:07

bout time! Yaay!

Im assuming quite a few players are studying... so perhaps a good date would be saturday the 2:nd or 9:th of June? When the exams are over, but before vacation time starts?
//Dr Zoidberg

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 20:31

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby RyukinOmega » Mon May 15, 2017 20:38

I have a better idea! Let's make a whole day Minas Tirith EVENT! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image
I eat cowz for a living.

Official Member
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00
Location: Classified.

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby SpyCow » Mon May 15, 2017 20:41

xP.Bo0m!? wrote:Maybe from like 19:00 when ppl are back from work (or school like you cow hhh).

Summer break for me. :wink:

xP.Bo0m!? wrote:And nice of you Cow to finally started to do something in this clan, for a change :rofl:

Biatch please.
Image
Image :wth:

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 0:00

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby empy » Tue May 16, 2017 23:09

An entire day is a bit too much.

It's best if we allocate, say, 4 hours for the event... and even that is a bit sketchy.

Anyways, +1 for the event. :good:

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:59
Location: Croatia

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Wed May 17, 2017 0:57

Nah, I wouldn't agree it is too much. I could play oasis & goldrush for hours, + these 4 other maps. A W E S O M E !

P.S. as more that I think anout this, I think the best day for it would be sunday. As I work on saturdays :loller:
Image

Spam Noob
User avatar
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 14:23
Location: Ravenna IT

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby tempo » Wed May 17, 2017 22:44

Dunno if Supply Depot is "original/standard", but id like to see it in the event rotation :wink: . Moreover, i always dreamt to play without any charger, only with 30 bullets for mp40/thompson and then only one luger
( :arrow: boom). Is it possible to see this in the event? Can be a nice way to enter in the old map style!
Cheers
#gofastaeatpasta

Spam Pro
User avatar
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 0:00

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Epa » Thu May 18, 2017 9:45

Look good, altho, i bet more people would join if you arrange events in the end of the month, instead of the start.
Much easier to stay home/try to be sober in the weekend in the end of the month, when all the money is gone, lets face it, everyone gets wrecked in the start of the month. = )
Image
Image

Spam Pro
User avatar
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 0:00

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Epa » Sat May 20, 2017 23:19

Epa wrote:Look good, altho, i bet more people would join if you arrange events in the end of the month, instead of the start.
Much easier to stay home/try to be sober in the weekend in the end of the month, when all the money is gone, lets face it, everyone gets wrecked in the start of the month. = )
Image
Image

Official Member
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00
Location: Classified.

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby SpyCow » Sat May 20, 2017 23:20

Epa wrote:
Epa wrote:Look good, altho, i bet more people would join if you arrange events in the end of the month, instead of the start.
Much easier to stay home/try to be sober in the weekend in the end of the month, when all the money is gone, lets face it, everyone gets wrecked in the start of the month. = )

:rofl:

Yeah, it'll most likely be this weekend or the next. :P
Image
Image :wth:

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:59
Location: Croatia

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Sun May 21, 2017 2:35

SpyCow wrote:
Epa wrote:
Epa wrote:Look good, altho, i bet more people would join if you arrange events in the end of the month, instead of the start.
Much easier to stay home/try to be sober in the weekend in the end of the month, when all the money is gone, lets face it, everyone gets wrecked in the start of the month. = )

:rofl:

Yeah, it'll most likely be this weekend or the next. :P


This weekend yeah, today all day and evening we had like 6 players on.. Hope next weekend will be better. Or maybe just skip saturday xD
Image

Official Member
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00
Location: Classified.

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby SpyCow » Sun May 21, 2017 12:54

xP.Bo0m!? wrote:This weekend yeah, today all day and evening we had like 6 players on.. Hope next weekend will be better. Or maybe just skip saturday xD

Forgot we're currently in a weekend. :loller: I mean the next one or the one after that.
Image
Image :wth:

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:59
Location: Croatia

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Sun May 21, 2017 21:39

SpyCow wrote:
xP.Bo0m!? wrote:This weekend yeah, today all day and evening we had like 6 players on.. Hope next weekend will be better. Or maybe just skip saturday xD

Forgot we're currently in a weekend. :loller: I mean the next one or the one after that.


Hehe yeah, but please skip saturdays. Obviously it's not good for any kind of game.
Image

Official Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00
Location: your pocket

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Toup » Fri May 26, 2017 18:20

I prefer June 2nd. The idea is good, I think we'll have lots of fun :)

Official Member
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00
Location: Classified.

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby SpyCow » Fri May 26, 2017 21:04

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH A POLL!
Vote for which Friday you want the event to be on: June 2nd or June 9th!
Image
Image :wth:

Server High Admin
User avatar
Posts: 953
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:00
Location: Belgium, ps#5

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby pompidom_23 » Fri May 26, 2017 23:45

Cow we are not blind 8-O



Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Official Member
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00
Location: Classified.

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby SpyCow » Fri May 26, 2017 23:54

boy don't you start with me ...
Image
Image :wth:

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:59
Location: Croatia

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby xP.Bo0m!? » Mon May 29, 2017 0:44

Still just a 7 votes.. Don't you fail me with this event cow, I might send a butcher on you.. :oops:
Image

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 18:05

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Dr Zoidberg » Mon May 29, 2017 20:48

Dr Zoidberg wrote: so perhaps a good date would be saturday the 2:nd or 9:th of June?


Must have been high on my neighbours marijuana smoke, but 2nd nor 9:th or June are not saturdays! Finally regular 6 maps, and zoid cant come :evil:
//Dr Zoidberg

Official Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00
Location: your pocket

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Toup » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:50

Are we trying this on another day?

Official Member
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00
Location: Classified.

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby SpyCow » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:57

If people are up for it ...
Just need to remind people a little earlier on forums as well as choose a better day. :loller:
Image
Image :wth:

Official Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00
Location: your pocket

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Toup » Sun Jun 04, 2017 16:51

I'm all for it. Maybe make a new poll?

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 20:31

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby RyukinOmega » Sun Jun 04, 2017 18:07

it was a experiment and it failed, imho lets try smth new.
Image
I eat cowz for a living.

Server Owner
Posts: 2010
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:00
Location: PS

Re: Experimental Event - Click & Discuss!

Postby Ninjadeer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 18:24

Ryukin wrote:it was a experiment and it failed
But for what reasons?

That is an important question when we determine whether the event shall appear again or not.
Image thx for diamond :D

Next

Return to News & Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest