Kanackas Need some advice...

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Spam Noob

Kanackas Need some advice...

Postby Gummiklubba » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:59

Dunno why but on ps1 and sometimes on ps3 i have a problem with "not seeing the symbol of covart ops" in time.. that result in teambleedings and tks.. and i do not like it at all
i try to avoid TB and TK as much as i can so its a bit frustrating
i also have a delay in picking up weapons from the floor or i not get them at all..

any advice to me what to do, any cvar to change in cfg... ?

and i also have a question :wink: about grenades and riflegrenades...

does the grenades on ps1 get wider range and moore strength with levels ?
ive sen a player called qurka pl and if he shots in a small room with 3 players in
he often damage or kill all of them
when i do the same its like i get no effect at all
people easy kill me then...how come ?

its really fun playing at ps exept when it lags to much... its ruff and still fun :wink:

Veteran

Re: Kanackas Need some advice...

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47

Gummiklubba wrote:Dunno why but on ps1 and sometimes on ps3 i have a problem with "not seeing the symbol of covart ops" in time.. that result in teambleedings and tks.. and i do not like it at all
i try to avoid TB and TK as much as i can so its a bit frustrating
i also have a delay in picking up weapons from the floor or i not get them at all..

any advice to me what to do, any cvar to change in cfg... ?

and i also have a question :wink: about grenades and riflegrenades...

does the grenades on ps1 get wider range and moore strength with levels ?
ive sen a player called qurka pl and if he shots in a small room with 3 players in
he often damage or kill all of them
when i do the same its like i get no effect at all
people easy kill me then...how come ?

its really fun playing at ps exept when it lags to much... its ruff and still fun :wink:

To your first guestion: You can't do anything about it.
To your second guestion: It's all about how you hit those guys with your rifle grenade.

About picking up weapons: I had also same. REMEMBER! If you can't get weapon which is on the ground, it is empty, finito, out of ammo.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Server High Admin

Re: Kanackas Need some advice...

Postby davies » Thu Jul 01, 2010 13:44

Saukko wrote:
About picking up weapons: I had also same. REMEMBER! If you can't get weapon which is on the ground, it is empty, finito, out of ammo.

-*S

Nope, sometimes if you pick up another sort of that weapon, and you ''walk over'' the weapon you weren't able to pick up, then you get the ammo ... So it's not really out of ammo.

NQ 1.2.9 wrote: ** Weapon pick up reworked

So in 1.2.9 you probably don't have that issue anymore.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Spam Kid

Postby Keeks » Thu Jul 01, 2010 14:28

Being disguised cov op is pretty hard, mostly you need to avoid friendly soldiers and sneak to enemy...there is a lot of tb to disguised cov ops, its just a reaction. Just watch properly and say sorry if you do this tb accidentally :)

Picking weapons, that are near corpse, is sometimes impossible. Not your fault.
@Saukko: you can pick up even empty weapon

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Jul 01, 2010 14:50

Keeks wrote:Being disguised cov op is pretty hard, mostly you need to avoid friendly soldiers and sneak to enemy...there is a lot of tb to disguised cov ops, its just a reaction. Just watch properly and say sorry if you do this tb accidentally :)

Picking weapons, that are near corpse, is sometimes impossible. Not your fault.
@Saukko: you can pick up even empty weapon

no its really some bug or something, i have it too. u aim directly on the cov_op and the name appears after few seconds. but ye imo, u cant do much about it. just try not to shoot every1 without name, w8 until ur sure hes enemy, thts my advice.

weapon pick up is also bit frustrating. what i usually do: try to pick it up in different angles and not only from 1 position. and if it doesnt work, w8 until the corpse is gone and then pick it up.

Return to ET Help Desk