Problem connecting to PS7

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Veteran

Problem connecting to PS7

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 15:11

Hello there.

I tried just a moment ago to join into PS7 but it looks like it doesn't let me to. It gives me an error with client and server version mismatch. I just downloaded etjump 2.0.1 through PS7 server and after that the error occured. I went into etjump website and it seems there is already a new version (2.0.2). Why isn't that set into the server yet? I have no idea how to solve the problem. It is rather weird that there would be a mismatch if I haven't even downloaded the mod before. Don't know then.

- Plastic Jesus
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Mon Mar 04, 2013 17:14

Try extracting: cgame_mp_x86.dll, qagame_mp_x86.dll and ui_mp_x86.dll from etjump-2_0_1.pk3 (to the same folder as this .pk3). Among few problems with etjump also this one occured to me. That was the solution to one of them, but not 100% sure if it solved this one or some other.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 22:39

It is what I actually did first when the problem occured. So then I have no idea how to solve this problem.

- Plastic Jesus
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Return to ET Help Desk