connect problem

· PS FAQ · Search Forum · Any ET related problems? Post them here
Official Member

connect problem

Postby Yoschi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 16:34

Since 2 days i cant connect to PS1 and PS2.Other servers work normal.

when i connect nothing happens. Et dont crash or something else.
Connecting monitor comes and then nothing else happens, also after 5 min same thing.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Dec 14, 2010 17:39

[s]clean noquarter folder .. thats the only thing those 2 servers got in common and what separates them from ps3,5 -- so my idea is that there is the problem....
[/s]
edit:
forget what i wrote above..solution is: connect ps5, noob!!

grüüüße
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 19:21

gaga XD

i deleted it, like tomsen said but then i connected, the files downloaded and i get same screen like before.

other ideas?? :-)

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Tue Dec 14, 2010 19:27

first is never hear at things that sebbel say

i had already saved all needed things like maps, cfg and etkey and had reinstalled ET
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Tue Dec 14, 2010 19:31

Just cut the nq folder (which is related to 1.2.9 version) and not the noquarter (1.2.3 -1.2.5 versions) and copy it somewhere else. Then Join PS 1 or PS 2. When you connect to PS 3 and PS 5 re-cut nq folder and put it again in Wolfenstein folder ;)

EDIT: don't listen to Sebbel in any case :D

Silver Star

Postby chimera » Tue Dec 14, 2010 19:50

If you play on PS 5 the map UJE goldrush has errors, textures etc. don't know if thats the problem, but i sure had some while mapping.

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Dec 14, 2010 20:23

dno but i can connect into every server while not cutting or pasting or deleting anything. afaik what their talking about is concerning demo's. and ps2 is not running any UJE maps.

have u tried this already:

FAQ wrote:Normally you get a loading screen where you see: awaiting challenge and after that the awaiting gamestate line, but sometimes you get this message for more than 10 minutes (awaiting gamestate xxx ; awaiting challenge xxx).

A solution that may fix the problem;
Go to the directory; C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc (depending on which drive you installed Windows) In the directory ‘etc’ you will find a file called; ‘hosts’. Open the file and choose wordpad or another text editor to open the file with. Now add a new line and type; 192.246.40.62 etguidauth.evenbalance.com Save the file after this.

Now go to the directory; C:/Program Files/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/pb (depending on where you installed Enemy Territory) In that folder delete the file; ‘pbns.dat’, and run the program; ‘pbweb.exe’. Wait while PB updates itself (this may take a while) and you are done.

Spam Kid

Postby Red0x » Wed Dec 15, 2010 0:49

imo ps should check ban list .

i only see this frag playing on 5 and 3 and i always wonder why hes not banned there . :beer:

allet banane iss ma banane . banane banane allet banane

k really ive no clue and it sounds very strange to me.
only difference is the mod - and if et is right installed and u 'haha' the right mod it should be downloaded automatically while connecting -
or im wrong

so my only sulution : send me ur pc and keyboard ( my mouse is k ) and ill see what i can do.
login date of ur provider wont be bad aswell

think about , more time for girls and beer .. ..
(could take 1-2 days till u get all back)

8) :P

so finally move ur fat ass to ps3 change ur cfg so that we can hit ur head again and alls fine

PROSIT

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Wed Dec 15, 2010 16:36

nothing worked :-)

now i deleted all, and finally works^^

Return to ET Help Desk