Teamdamage/Teamkilling

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Spam Noob

Teamdamage/Teamkilling

Postby reuzje » Tue Sep 09, 2014 19:27

Hey guys.

Lately i've noticed there's a lot of teamdamage/teamkilling going on and players are getting annoyed about. This is pretty easy to understand, since most teamkills/teambleeding is caused by stupidity and mostly by the same players over and over again. In my opinion admins should react to this more frequently. Yes , i understand it's hard to draw a line when to warn /kick a person because of td/tk. I also understand not everybody is of the same level playing ET and / or of the same age. Though i think there should be something to avoid/react to the tk/td.

Thanks for reading,
Yours sincerely,

Cracker:>

Server High Admin

Re: Teamdamage/Teamkilling

Postby Leo_The_God » Tue Sep 09, 2014 19:33

We are already discussing about TD/TK in member forum.
Don't worry that we have noticed it and we are thinking about multiple solutions... soon or later something will come out :D
GoD is DeaD

Spam Pro

Postby CALLEJON » Tue Sep 09, 2014 19:38

Amen.
But 90% of the players playing this game several years already and they still dont give a sh*t (noone can be that stupid tbh)

it´s just sad, lets leave reuzje

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 20:11

CALLEJON wrote:Amen.
But 90% of the players playing this game several years already and they still dont give a sh*t (noone can be that stupid tbh)

Are you really gonna react on every post like this? dammed you are annoying

Like leo said: we are already discussing this in Memberforum. It's true much players have a high TD, and we warn them about that.

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Spam Pro

Postby CALLEJON » Tue Sep 09, 2014 20:23

pompidom_23 wrote:
CALLEJON wrote:Amen.

Are you really gonna react on every post like this? dammed you are annoying

Like leo said: we are already discussing this in Memberforum. It's true much players have a high TD, and we warn them about that.

i just stated a fact, why are u going instamad ?

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 20:32

But its a fact. Like Calle said, some players are not newbie and doing it over and over again. But that will change after we get best solution like Leo said.
Have hope :beer:

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Tue Sep 09, 2014 23:30

Majority is caused by riflenaders who see a teammate fighting an enemy and just go for it and soon both.

Bootcamp riflenading :good:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Sep 10, 2014 17:05

reuzje wrote:Hey guys.

Lately i've noticed there's a lot of teamdamage/teamkilling going on and players are getting annoyed about. This is pretty easy to understand, since most teamkills/teambleeding is caused by stupidity and mostly by the same players over and over again. In my opinion admins should react to this more frequently. Yes , i understand it's hard to draw a line when to warn /kick a person because of td/tk. I also understand not everybody is of the same level playing ET and / or of the same age. Though i think there should be something to avoid/react to the tk/td.

Thanks for reading,
Yours sincerely,

agree, its uber annoying, especially people with riflenades who don't know how to play with it. they just say sorry and keep teamkilling instead of maybe changing the weapon if their teamdamage incrases a way too much.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby CALLEJON » Wed Sep 10, 2014 17:56

icefrost wrote:

Thanks for reading,
Yours sincerely,

agree, its uber annoying, especially people with riflenades who don't know how to play with it. they just say sorry and keep teamkilling instead of maybe changing the weapon if their teamdamage incrases a way too much.

yea its funny how they think teamkilling is no problem at all as long as they say sorry

Official Member

Postby ckEy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 20:59

CALLEJON wrote:
icefrost wrote:

Thanks for reading,
Yours sincerely,

yea its funny how they think teamkilling is no problem at all as long as they say sorry

agreed w icy n eaves; a tool is undergoing construction that will take certain measures against this braindead behaviour
Image Thx Talib :> | (old one) (old one #2) Thx to falb :>.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:28

re tb or tk = fixed

Return to PS #1: Discussion