players on PS1

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Spam Pro

players on PS1

Postby dirtyharry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:08

guys whats wrong with this picture i come today on server and there are 5 regulars playing against 25 bots are something...than we play minas and some more players to come so we make it a game without bots and even teams ....in less than 3 minutes every body disconnect because there are no bots any more...i think it say's enough about PS1...its a noooooob bot server and notting else!!!!!!!!!
Image"COME AND MAKE MY DAY NAAAABS"

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:22

Very constructive post!
If you have a problem and want to solve it, try to suggest a possible solution. Otherwise this topic is going to be locked very soon

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:46

If your post is a question... i must say you answer to yourself already. You cant force people to play "normal game", because there are existing players who want to underpin ego and show what kind of old stager thay are :D Or just maybe some players dont want to play today against you, only want to chill out with bots.
Best to ask thouse players, why thay dont want to play against you.
No1 will help for that kind of situation.
My heart is bleeding just like yours when see something like that.
Waiting for time machine to travel in past :)

:beer:

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48

HAHAHHAHA Flower :rofl:
You are so cruel :twisted:

Server High Admin

Postby PolygonWindow » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:49

Yeah a bit of anger there in those words of harry. Not needed.
But i had some conversations where players told me that they dont come to PS#1 that often because of these bot-wars and the bots in general. So we actually also lose players because of the bots or the cmds connected with em.
And i also dont like to play with bots when there are 6 players in one team and the other team is full of bots when you could also play 3vs3.
Imho it would be better to get rid of the bots..
Opinions would be nice.

Spam Noob

Postby Irak » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:06

*censored*

!WARN:Stop trolling dude and stay far from topics if you have nothing worthy to say/add.

/comment deleted by Bow

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:06

If cancel bots will make server more populated, than theres no need to think any longer. But if that mean shooting only sky... hmmm
1,5 - 2 years ago server was almost full, if bots contribute to state in what is now, just burn them and throw away.
But im afraid it could be irreversible process even if bots out.

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:09

FlowerPower wrote:Very constructive post!
If you have a problem and want to solve it, try to suggest a possible solution. Otherwise this topic is going to be locked very soon

maybe read post in forum for suggestions and maybe you admins change something we all ready maked much suggestions but notting changes !!!!
and it is not destructive post i am just pist off when you put bots away that almost all disconected...i come here to play against other players not only against bots..(where is the good old ps5)

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:14

Troyan wrote:If cancel bots will make server more populated, than theres no need to think any longer. But if that mean shooting only sky... hmmm
1,5 - 2 years ago server was almost full, if bots contribute to state in what is now, just burn them and throw away.
But im afraid it could be irreversible process even if bots out.

i never to say kick bots i dont have problem with bots but it seems like this server only to become a bot server and notting else...where is the game that only players play against each other and no bots ,now it is almost all and every day against bots
you guys to say you must have fun but what about players that want to fight against other players the can't have any fun than????? i bin here on this community from 2007 and i never seen it so badly i know it is difficult to do good for all but this is ...... and i dont mean it in a negative way
Last edited by dirtyharry on Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:16

dirtyharry wrote:

maybe read post in forum for suggestions and maybe you admins change something we all ready maked much suggestions but notting changes !!!!
and it is not destructive post i am just pist off when you put bots away that almost all disconected...i come here to play against other players not only against bots..(where is the good old ps5)

Maybe use capital letters, proper punctuation and separate sentences properly. Or maybe you're so emotional while writing your posts, that you forget these?

Up to 5 players against bots is ok, but I think from 6 players and more it should be mandatory to play humans vs humans.

Talented Spammer

Postby Luki27 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:17

cause they are scared to play with human ... i think

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:20

DMG_Kowi wrote:
dirtyharry wrote:

Maybe use capital letters, proper punctuation and separate sentences properly. Or maybe you're so emotional while writing your posts, that you forget these?

Up to 5 players against bots is ok, but I think from 6 players and more it should be mandatory to play humans vs humans.

THX :good:

Spam Noob

Postby Irak » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:27

Luki27 wrote:cause they are scared to play with human ... i think

*comment deleted by admin*

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 13:44

Luk, why to be scared? Thats only game, not real life. Every girl on server i remember had "greater balls" and want some competition. Besides who cares thay scared. Thay should buy single player CD-Disk, and check for somes tips for god mode. Must realize for what is public server for players.

Official Member

Postby ckEy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 14:05

PolygonWindow wrote:Yeah a bit of anger there in those words of harry. Not needed.
But i had some conversations where players told me that they dont come to PS#1 that often because of these bot-wars and the bots in general. So we actually also lose players because of the bots or the cmds connected with em.
And i also dont like to play with bots when there are 6 players in one team and the other team is full of bots when you could also play 3vs3.
Imho it would be better to get rid of the bots..
Opinions would be nice.

I support such an attitude. Perhaps this might do the trick (dunno if it is possible dunno eggtools well enough for that):
- with 5 players or less botwar stays the same
- with 6 and more players bots will need to be added every single map (possibly through a poll 'Do you want a botwar?' or smth like that)

If such a modification were technically difficult we could go with Kowi's idea and make it mandatory to play vs players not bots when there are above say 6 playing players.

ck
Image Thx Talib :> | (old one) (old one #2) Thx to falb :>.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Jun 21, 2013 14:49

Harry, I don't see any suggestion from your side to solve this issue. You just whined and whined again.

Personally, I don't like to play against bots, but they are necessary to "start" the server. None connects on a empty server and waits for players, while someone would remain and wait for humans if he can play against bots in the meantime.
I agree on Carrot and Ckey proposition, after 6 humans, move bot to spec.
What's your idea?

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 16:08

Jep I agree.

Said it already in other topic:
And about botwar: It is really annoying when 8,10,more people are connected and playing botwar...

So maybe this is an option: Only botwar possible when less than 8 people are connected?

the 8 people can also be 6 people or something.

It's true that when 5 man play botwar against 20 bots, suddenly more people connect. Then it is +10 man against 20 bots, and someone do specbots and then half of people disconnect again...

So my 1st opinion is like I said before: only botwar possible when less than x-people are connected.

But on the otherside I think it also a good idea to trow away whole landwar (botwar) shizzle, and just when less people are connected do, for example when 6ppl are connected, 3+3bots vs 3+3bots. Then when more people connect spec bots. The old GOOD way I think.

Also I understand Dirthy. It is frustrating when you wanna play and join server and see 3ppl play botwar. It hurts to see server is empty. But the frustrating counts for every regular.

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 16:46

FlowerPower wrote:Harry, I don't see any suggestion from your side to solve this issue. You just whined and whined again.

Personally, I don't like to play against bots, but they are necessary to "start" the server. None connects on a empty server and waits for players, while someone would remain and wait for humans if he can play against bots in the meantime.
I agree on Carrot and Ckey proposition, after 6 humans, move bot to spec.
What's your idea?

see previous forums rules for 5vs5 and less damage it is all about bots too en yes like i told you guys before this i find oke but why you guys think i writed this topic it was 5 against 25 bots ,some players to come we to put bots away and evry body disconect so for me it means that the only want to play against bots so what with the players ho want to play against other players but for me no problem to play against bots but if there more than 6 players to be on server than i would like to make votecall for every body to put bots away and play players against players
and this is not whining this is to try to make fair wars not some xp war because this it is just to make much xp and non skilled kills

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 16:52

flower i know you angree because i to wright it is only a noob server (oke i don't musted do that ,no disrecpect) but if you think about it, it is so, only to play against bots is nobisch you dont learn anything from it, no shooting skills,no game play, no team work and no obj skills

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 17:34

This is not about skills i think, but for what server was made off. Not for play against computer but against players.
When there was no bots on Ps1 i remember many players was connecting even when server was empty and waiting on some1. I was waiting many times like that. But then was bit different, was much more players around. You did not have to wait long for fiew people.
And votecall want work i think. Thouse people on which you complaint in first post ?? thay disconect becouse thay want botwar, and if you call vote it wont pass.

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Fri Jun 21, 2013 17:44

Troyan wrote:This is not about skills i think, but for what server was made off. Not for play against computer but against players.
When there was no bots on Ps1 i remember many players was connecting even when server was empty and waiting on some1. I was waiting many times like that. But then was bit different, was much more players around. You did not have to wait long for fiew people.
And votecall want work i think. Thouse people on which you complaint in first post ?? thay disconect becouse thay want botwar, and if you call vote it wont pass.

don't understand me wrong Troyan, it is better to learn skills against other players and to watch them than to learn from bots and yes about votecall you are right the just will puch F2 so maybe automatic 6players or 10players shuffle and bots away or something?????

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 18:02

I would say 4 players -- bot locked. 4 players are far enough to create gameplay. In my opinion bots should be using only for waiting on more players. 2 on 2 better than botwar.
Worth a try. Maybe not only Harry pissed off? maybe more players who dont want to say it on forum and just dont want to came on server as Carrot said.
Bot allways can be added, players.... hmmm with this could be worse.

Server High Admin

Postby pompidom_23 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 19:40

Troyan wrote:I would say 4 players -- bot locked. 4 players are far enough to create gameplay. In my opinion bots should be using only for waiting on more players. 2 on 2 better than botwar.
Worth a try. Maybe not only Harry pissed off? maybe more players who dont want to say it on forum and just dont want to came on server as Carrot said.
Bot allways can be added, players.... hmmm with this could be worse.

Disagree with this my friend. I think when 4people are playing, 2vs 2 + some bots in each team is better than only 2vs2 ;) But it is much better then 4players vs 20 bots yes. Actuelly that land(bot)war is really sucky sucky.

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:10

bot skill med+ DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

its really funny to kill bots with airstike and get monsterkill every spawn. shows your real skill to own 4 bots .........

Spam Pro

Postby CALLEJON » Sat Jun 22, 2013 18:52

ErsGuterJunge wrote:bot skill med+ DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

its really funny to kill bots with airstike and get monsterkill every spawn. shows your real skill to own 4 bots .........

funny how u busted urself, using spawntimer on nq heueheuhhue

Next

Return to PS #1: Discussion