The Italian who went to Malta (perhaps u know it)

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)
Spam Kid

The Italian who went to Malta (perhaps u know it)

Postby Bigredone » Sat Jan 24, 2009 19:28

(must be read with an Italian accent)

One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna to piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma *beep*. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma *beep*.

Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma *beep*. So I got back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He telle me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma *beep*.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you." I say piss on you too, you sonna my *beep*. I gonna back to Italy.

BR1

:D

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sat Jan 24, 2009 19:33

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Sat Jan 24, 2009 22:45

its old video. there was a topic about it already, and if im not wrong then hrp made this topic, "Kripto who went to Malta"

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner