What do you belive in?

Post and share your fun pics, movies, music or other nonsense with us ;-)

What do you belive in?

Ghosts
11%
Aliens/UFO's
20%
Vampires
3%
Fairy Tales......
No votes
All
9%
None
57%

Total votes : 35
Veteran

Postby Repta » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:45

Harpix wrote:@Repta
in ice substances life aint possible, even micro organismes cant be created there, yeah i know there are pinguins on antartica :) but they are just a speciew who addapted himself after that the antartic plate moved to the south pole. I dont think we will find anything on mars. But maybe on one of those little moons around jupiter.

I know but i mean, maybe there was in the past liquid water or maybe under the ice. Why do you think we will find life around jupiter? Jupiter is even further away from the sun so even more colder then mars and i havent read anything about water on jupiter.

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:37

because jupiter is a half sun, it emmittes a high temperature out of the core, but it just aint high enough to be a real sun. the temperature on those moons can be good enough to habit. Many research about that moon hes allready started. Nasa wants to see if they can put a base on that moon (forgot the name...)
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:02

Harpix wrote:Nasa wants to see if they can put a base on that moon (forgot the name...)

Never heard of the base, don't u mean a elevator?
They are planning to build a elevator from here to the moon.
They only have a little cup with the Engredienten to build the rope with.

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Tue Aug 14, 2007 17:44

About those vampiers and dracula, dracula was just one cruel son of a biatch, maybe he liked blood but he didnt sucked blood right out the vains of people.

Cruel? Maybe, but not so much. At that times impaling ur enemies wasnt so rare thing. He did it many times and in "show" way. But his bad fame was exsessed for sure.
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Tue Aug 14, 2007 20:54

Ghosts - yes, we had 1 "unsent" ghost in my house. creepy eh? i can tell story about it if any1 intrasted.

Aliens/UFO's - far, far away in the galaxy...may be

Vampires - nah

Fairy Tales - nah

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Tue Aug 14, 2007 22:53

Nothing lol...

Henry ;)

Veteran

Postby MIKE » Wed Aug 15, 2007 0:50

Repta & Harpix nice brain stormy U created :twisted:
hehe.. but I ll correct you..

Firstly what we need to know is that the Earth is situated in the centrum of habitate zone ( the field where water should be liquid) so we are luckers and we have water in liquid form (and ofkorz temperature of air is good for life). Venus and Mars are situated on the rand of this zone.
Probably on the past on these planets were also water in liquid form but as I wrote they are situatuing on the rand habitate zone so on Venus we have a greenhouse effect (thats why is so hot there) and Mars is ded planet nowadays.
Despite of these sux condiitions on Venus NASA thinks that there can live microogranism (but in some height - in clouds ) but Im not sure of it...
On the Mars we have polar pole's but its not water in heavy form nor CO2. (dry co2 or sth like that). Anyway last missions (Spirit and Opportunity) have been explored Red Planet and they discovered prehistoric water pools and hematitis. a
Microrganism wewre discovered on rocks from MArs a long time ago so its not a surprise...

Ahh and this case with Jupiter.. yes there is occurence called "siły pływowe" (dunno how is it in english) steams which expands and shrinks jupiter moons.
In this sitauion we can talk about Europa which proabably has a water under ground. :) (In nearest futere there will be send a mssion which will check it..)

Hehe and whats about reverse side of uor Moon? :twisted:
Theres ppl who said that there are buildings and some other objections of Greys :p
yaa interesting..
on Mars we have "Funny Fce"

Sry for my english :( :twisted:

Veteran

Postby undeadwarrior » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:20

none of the stated above :p

Talented Spammer

Postby Afterlife » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:31

I BELIEVE IN SANTA AND THE EASTER BUNNY

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:33

i beleiev in aliens, the universe is MASSIVE, we are in one galaxy and there are millions of other galaxys there is no way we are the only living form.

i believe in ghosts a little, red has seen a ghost when he was 20 it makes me laugh everytime he tells me, ask him to tell u if he is on the server with you one time :P

Previous

Return to Fun & Nonsense Corner