Prime-Squadron on twitter

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Server High Admin

Prime-Squadron on twitter

Postby Smadje » Sat May 29, 2010 0:12

Hey,

I searched today for ps on twitter :P and unexpected enough i did find it :)
But who is actually the genius behind this :)?

For people that don't know twitter: (quoting wikipedia ;))
Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access.

By twitter PS can inform you about upcoming events, so take a look and if you already have an account, follow it!

(and moderator from the account, I wanna help when possible :d)

baibai

Smadje
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby deep » Sat May 29, 2010 0:36

ye its there, but without any action or reason :D. its great for advertising, but for the community its quite useless imo, we get our info from main page. and so far i havent seen many PS events, that needed a big announcement for the ppl outside this community.

its like the facebook, or some dutch social networking site that some1 made an account for PS, which are not much popular imo.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat May 29, 2010 1:01

I don't like facebook and the dutch one (called hyves) is really sucky too, it gives extreme much personal info and i dont need to share that with everyone here :P

Twitter would probably the same indeed ^^ maybe there are some guys who don't often check ps forums so twitter would be a solution for some special things around here at ps. But than they wont read this topic probably (lol)
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat May 29, 2010 13:07

I opened the account some time ago, more as a back-up tool in case sh#t would hit the fan (unlikely but still ;)).

I now see some joker thought it would be funny to open up a similar account and follow me.. I suggest that person to rename his account to avoid any confusion..
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to General Discussion